• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:40
CEST 10:40
KST 17:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8779 users

[UK&Ire]UK ESL Pro Series - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Magic526
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
England8 Posts
September 15 2010 15:16 GMT
#21
Well I have signed up for the Sunday the 19th due to work until 8pm weeked days bar from tuesday and this thursday since im off work =D so I hope for some good compo on 19th vs who ever
Pride and joy
Vequeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United Kingdom1116 Posts
September 15 2010 15:32 GMT
#22
I havent been able to play for a week, but still looking forward to playing in this and so glad that its happening
Aspiring British Caster / Masters Protoss
th3rogue
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany683 Posts
September 15 2010 15:35 GMT
#23
On September 15 2010 21:55 cuppatea wrote:
When I try to add a Gameaccount (which is necessary to sign up the tournament) the box just greys out whenever I click "send."


What browser? Can you make sure your browser is up to date (old versions of Chrome/Opera had this problem)? or try a different browser?
ESL Community Manager SC2, http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2
AdrenalGBR
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom182 Posts
September 15 2010 18:29 GMT
#24
Top half of the draw is pretty stacked. :D
69% mass arena // Constructed: Dec R5 / Jan Legend #144
cuppatea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1401 Posts
September 15 2010 18:42 GMT
#25
On September 16 2010 00:35 th3rogue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2010 21:55 cuppatea wrote:
When I try to add a Gameaccount (which is necessary to sign up the tournament) the box just greys out whenever I click "send."


What browser? Can you make sure your browser is up to date (old versions of Chrome/Opera had this problem)? or try a different browser?


Wouldn't work with IE so I tried Firefox and got in fine.
th3rogue
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany683 Posts
September 15 2010 21:57 GMT
#26
Grats to Meepy and Jdanzi for topping tonight's qualifier and going through to the EPS!

Hope to see everyone and more again on Sunday
ESL Community Manager SC2, http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2
th3rogue
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany683 Posts
September 19 2010 07:39 GMT
#27
Remember the 2nd qualifier takes place tonight starting at 7pm

Sign ups are open until check-in starts at 6:40pm

All details in the news http://www.esl.eu/uk/pro-series/season4/news/134472/
ESL Community Manager SC2, http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
September 19 2010 12:22 GMT
#28
Approximately how many rounds does each qualifier have? I work pretty much every evening at the moment because of Freshers' Fortnight and am won't be able to stay after 9:00pm.
Shawngood
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany473 Posts
September 19 2010 12:43 GMT
#29
Last cup had 5 rounds, so you can expect the deciding match to be at around 9pm GMT or a little later.
@ESL_Shawn
Vequeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United Kingdom1116 Posts
September 19 2010 22:45 GMT
#30
Nice tournament, however it needs more bodies, so tell your friends!
Aspiring British Caster / Masters Protoss
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
September 20 2010 12:41 GMT
#31
Vequeth and Slayer, two more people I expected to get through!

Looking forward to tonight. I don't know if there was a cast yesterday, but I'd like to watch it =)

If it doesn't get cast, I might get a last minute stream with tyr.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-20 14:01:10
September 20 2010 13:58 GMT
#32
Ok, I reckon I can cast tonight. I'll get setup. It's been a pretty hectic week.

Totalbiscuit.395 for the add.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
September 20 2010 14:24 GMT
#33
I apparently have to be in UK to sign up for the qualifier?
[image loading]
I might be missing something here.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
Vequeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United Kingdom1116 Posts
September 20 2010 14:37 GMT
#34
On September 20 2010 23:24 barth wrote:
I apparently have to be in UK to sign up for the qualifier?
[image loading]
I might be missing something here.


An Irish guy hit the finals last night so shouldnt be an issue.
Aspiring British Caster / Masters Protoss
Tidgney
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom15 Posts
September 20 2010 14:38 GMT
#35
Couldnt make yesterdays but will be there for the rest GL all =))
Mongery
Profile Joined May 2009
892 Posts
September 20 2010 14:45 GMT
#36
i think we will see more of PureBall in the future hes pretty decent of what Ive seen at least. Me myself and i are terran myself so i know this
http://www.twitch.tv/mongery_tv https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/27699-mongery-
th3rogue
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany683 Posts
September 20 2010 17:04 GMT
#37
On September 20 2010 23:24 barth wrote:
I apparently have to be in UK to sign up for the qualifier?
[image loading]
I might be missing something here.


Somehow I managed to make a mistake in the last 3 qualifiers with the league restriction, it's fixed now
ESL Community Manager SC2, http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
September 20 2010 18:14 GMT
#38
Yeah this ain't working out, my streaming is totally fucked atm and I can't figure out why. I'll keep working on it over the course of the evening, hopefully in time for the next one.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
September 20 2010 22:08 GMT
#39
Congrats to Vequeth, Slayer, TarQeS and dApollo for making it through the last ones.

I still got a few people on my list who should make it. I may even enter the last one...
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
September 21 2010 11:45 GMT
#40
Is the another league starting after this one finishes?? I know this one will be on for a while yet! I just have no time to play or practice and I know I can qualify if im not rusty or out of practice.
Live and Let Die!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1074
Hyuk 828
Dewaltoss 84
Leta 82
Killer 57
soO 54
Yoon 47
Aegong 43
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
ToSsGirL 12
Sacsri 11
Larva 11
Dota 2
Fuzer 119
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
byalli567
shoxiejesuss519
kRYSTAL_11
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor925
Other Games
summit1g9979
singsing1175
olofmeister1095
ceh9602
Mew2King99
ArmadaUGS61
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1147
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 20m
OSC
13h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.