• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9733 users

SC2CL Ro8 TLAF-Liquid` vs ESC.ICYBOX - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Entropic
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2837 Posts
August 15 2010 21:44 GMT
#81
On August 16 2010 06:40 Gridlock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 06:39 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
The lag was pretty rough for me (like 500+ ms) but obviously if I played smarter it wouldn't have mattered. Strategically I adjusted well from the first game to the second game but then had a pretty bad calculation in the third game (was definitely confused when I saw a Viking pop out of a tech lab starport).

It's weird because I don't always have such lag. It's usually noticeable but playable and today was just ughh.

gg!


Nony, I'm afraid you need to move to EU or leave TL...


I think you mean Nony has to move to (back to) Korea with Jinro and TLO and become super gosu.
Gridlock
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom517 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-15 22:01:01
August 15 2010 21:53 GMT
#82
On August 16 2010 06:44 Entropic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 06:40 Gridlock wrote:
On August 16 2010 06:39 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
The lag was pretty rough for me (like 500+ ms) but obviously if I played smarter it wouldn't have mattered. Strategically I adjusted well from the first game to the second game but then had a pretty bad calculation in the third game (was definitely confused when I saw a Viking pop out of a tech lab starport).

It's weird because I don't always have such lag. It's usually noticeable but playable and today was just ughh.

gg!


Nony, I'm afraid you need to move to EU or leave TL...


I think you mean Nony has to move to (back to) Korea with Jinro and TLO and become super gosu.


I'd take that too!
He has girl+kids though yeah? It's not possible to uproot and play games in another country unles theres MEGA money involved.

For the record I would have been SC2 pro if I didnt have kids to provide for.






EDIT: At this point I'd like to apologise for my drunken posts. Tyler is a baller.
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
August 15 2010 22:03 GMT
#83
The source of Nony's problems.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Gridlock
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom517 Posts
August 15 2010 22:10 GMT
#84
On August 16 2010 07:03 Sfydjklm wrote:
The source of Nony's problems.


Question. Did they name it League of Legends to associate with LOL - the most overused shite internet acronym in history?
a11
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany303 Posts
August 15 2010 22:29 GMT
#85
Now Tera also beat Root, so we have two surprises for today. Acematch was inuh (T) 2:1 (Z) Sheth.

Source if anyone is concerned about it. Tera's team manager was updating the results there.
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
August 15 2010 22:46 GMT
#86
On August 16 2010 06:40 Gridlock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 06:39 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
The lag was pretty rough for me (like 500+ ms) but obviously if I played smarter it wouldn't have mattered. Strategically I adjusted well from the first game to the second game but then had a pretty bad calculation in the third game (was definitely confused when I saw a Viking pop out of a tech lab starport).

It's weird because I don't always have such lag. It's usually noticeable but playable and today was just ughh.

gg!


Nony, I'm afraid you need to move to EU or leave TL...

haha I hope that the lag situation will improve to the point it was at with SC1, where I could play with both Koreans and Europeans with very low ping and no lag. But I'll represent the hell out of TL in USA anyway :D
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
scottyyy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom796 Posts
August 15 2010 23:20 GMT
#87
On August 16 2010 07:46 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 06:40 Gridlock wrote:
On August 16 2010 06:39 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
The lag was pretty rough for me (like 500+ ms) but obviously if I played smarter it wouldn't have mattered. Strategically I adjusted well from the first game to the second game but then had a pretty bad calculation in the third game (was definitely confused when I saw a Viking pop out of a tech lab starport).

It's weird because I don't always have such lag. It's usually noticeable but playable and today was just ughh.

gg!


Nony, I'm afraid you need to move to EU or leave TL...

haha I hope that the lag situation will improve to the point it was at with SC1, where I could play with both Koreans and Europeans with very low ping and no lag. But I'll represent the hell out of TL in USA anyway :D


You know what the best way to represent TL is? Stream more!
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 16 2010 03:10 GMT
#88
On August 16 2010 08:20 scottyyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 07:46 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
On August 16 2010 06:40 Gridlock wrote:
On August 16 2010 06:39 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
The lag was pretty rough for me (like 500+ ms) but obviously if I played smarter it wouldn't have mattered. Strategically I adjusted well from the first game to the second game but then had a pretty bad calculation in the third game (was definitely confused when I saw a Viking pop out of a tech lab starport).

It's weird because I don't always have such lag. It's usually noticeable but playable and today was just ughh.

gg!


Nony, I'm afraid you need to move to EU or leave TL...

haha I hope that the lag situation will improve to the point it was at with SC1, where I could play with both Koreans and Europeans with very low ping and no lag. But I'll represent the hell out of TL in USA anyway :D


You know what the best way to represent TL is? Stream more!


This, Nony your stream is one of my favorites
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
dagene
Profile Joined June 2010
United States75 Posts
August 16 2010 05:14 GMT
#89
any replays from ace match?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.