• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:50
CEST 09:50
KST 16:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7028 users

The Minerva Invictus Tournament - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 60 Next
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
August 16 2010 04:04 GMT
#761
Minerva wiki page is up and live!: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Minerva_Invictus_Tournament
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
August 16 2010 04:05 GMT
#762
On August 16 2010 12:06 AllDay_sc2 wrote:
whens the tournament start for eastern standard time?

11:00-11:15 pm EST on 20th & 21st - I will update time zone area in a bit
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 16 2010 05:28 GMT
#763
Sadly I can not play if you could remove me Blade.912 I have stuff to do friday night sadly
When I think of something else, something will go here
ihaveabeard
Profile Joined July 2010
United States52 Posts
August 16 2010 22:16 GMT
#764
Can you change my team name to "Strut that ass"
ihaveabeard.747
Kemonity Smith
AllDay_sc2
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
August 17 2010 06:21 GMT
#765
i think you should let all the backups in the brackets anyway. I dont even care about the prizes i just want to play.
Zoltan-
Profile Joined April 2010
United States71 Posts
August 17 2010 06:27 GMT
#766
ZoltaN
730
Protoss
Diamond
nothing to lose besides nothin
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 06:33:55
August 17 2010 06:33 GMT
#767
Um I lied I don't know now if i'm doing anything friday night. so if I could just have a couple more days before removing me as i'll know 100% for sure by either tuesday/wednesday. would be awesome thanks
When I think of something else, something will go here
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
August 17 2010 21:17 GMT
#768
On August 17 2010 15:33 blade55555 wrote:
Um I lied I don't know now if i'm doing anything friday night. so if I could just have a couple more days before removing me as i'll know 100% for sure by either tuesday/wednesday. would be awesome thanks


In regards to what you said - We will put you back on the list but the first back up in case you dont show is:

DoctorSung / 955
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Darby
Profile Joined April 2010
United States37 Posts
August 18 2010 01:39 GMT
#769
I'm on the list of the registered players. This is gonna be so much fun, I can't wait to play!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 18 2010 02:56 GMT
#770
On August 18 2010 06:17 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 15:33 blade55555 wrote:
Um I lied I don't know now if i'm doing anything friday night. so if I could just have a couple more days before removing me as i'll know 100% for sure by either tuesday/wednesday. would be awesome thanks


In regards to what you said - We will put you back on the list but the first back up in case you dont show is:

DoctorSung / 955


Ok thank you! I should know soon its mainly just needing to know if I work or not which I am pretty sure I don't but never know
When I think of something else, something will go here
Dfog
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 07:58:41
August 18 2010 07:56 GMT
#771
Oh well too late D:
qc
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
August 18 2010 07:58 GMT
#772
MMmm, time to start practicing for this. It'll feel good to get through three or four rounds if I can. The huge player pool really makes it possible. Thanks for taking the effort to put this together
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
August 18 2010 11:46 GMT
#773
Wow totally forgot about this tourny. TIME TO RAPE FACE!
lalala
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
August 18 2010 11:52 GMT
#774
By the way, Masq is in Inflow Gaming now, just thought I'd want to point that out.
lalala
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
August 18 2010 13:25 GMT
#775
My identifier is 434, not 343.

I'm signed up as #216.
Chiburi
Profile Joined July 2010
United States166 Posts
August 18 2010 17:35 GMT
#776
As the tournament approaches I have a few questions that I think should be addressed in the OP.

1. How many rounds will be played on each day? The maps and BOx information is up, but the scedule doesn't say how many rounds will be played on Friday.
2. Is there a bracket yet for the tournament? If so, where can I view it?
3. How is the bracket generated? I'm assuming it is random, but maybe you factored skill in somehow.
4. What is the protocol for the back-up players? I see you have 75 players on hold. Are they only filling in for people who officially back out before the tournament starts or will they be put in to play if someone is a no-show for round 1?
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think we lack the courage to stand in the light." ~Zeratul
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
August 18 2010 19:13 GMT
#777
I am sure Tesla will put this info in the OP, but I will answer it here as well.

Friday night will consist of rounds 1-5. Round 5 will be the first BO3 round. If each round lasts 1.5 hours, then we should be finishing round 5 around 5 or 6am Saturday morning.

The brackets will not be posted or created until Friday. We will likely generate them a few hours before we start broadcasting, possibly 6 or 7PM eastern - this might change, and we might post them between now and Friday.

The brackets are generated randomly, using BinaryBeast.com - you can view the player list at http://binarybeast.com/xSC21008012

The backup list will be used to replace players that drop out prior to round 1 completion. This means anyone not able to make it or anyone not showing up for round 1. After round 1, the backups will not be used. An example of this would be qxc, who might not be able to make the tournament because of TLA#2 timing. If he has to drop out, the first available backup will take his spot.
Chiburi
Profile Joined July 2010
United States166 Posts
August 18 2010 21:30 GMT
#778
Thanks for the prompt reply. Looking forward to the tournament. ^_^
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think we lack the courage to stand in the light." ~Zeratul
Unfurl
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States272 Posts
August 19 2010 01:53 GMT
#779
Catreina, hopefully there is a little grace period before the start of round 1

I know you said it starts 11-11:15pm est, I get home right around 11:15 every night, so i might be a few minutes after that, i really hope its ok =]
zunova
Profile Joined April 2010
United States83 Posts
August 19 2010 02:29 GMT
#780
Forceuser.939 (#53) here, going to have to withdraw due to having to go on a random trip. Sorry about that.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1007
910 738
ggaemo 710
actioN 643
Mong 255
Shuttle 113
Dewaltoss 100
Leta 89
Yoon 77
yabsab 43
[ Show more ]
soO 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 26
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor927
Other Games
summit1g8477
olofmeister770
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS40
trigger15
singsing1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2324
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 10m
OSC
14h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.