Country: England
County: Surrey
Race: Protoss
Current League: Gold
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
rjh
United Kingdom8 Posts
Country: England County: Surrey Race: Protoss Current League: Gold | ||
|
TheFallofTroy
Canada780 Posts
| ||
|
Reach_UK
United Kingdom68 Posts
| ||
|
eNte[19]
Ireland62 Posts
Country: Ireland County: Galway Race: Protoss Current League: Platinum | ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
On April 20 2010 07:23 eNte[19] wrote: ID: Sens.ational Country: Ireland County: Galway Race: Protoss Current League: Platinum NON-ENGLISH GUY! YAY! On April 20 2010 07:18 Reach_UK wrote: Should the British and Irish Starcraft 2 team have a chat channel or something until Blizz put them in the game? Edit: Working on getting this channel setup so we have somewhere else to chat as well. | ||
|
NiiPPLES
United Kingdom201 Posts
Country: England County: Surrey Race: Zerg Current League: Gold | ||
|
Shirolol
England504 Posts
Country: England County: Lancashire Race: Terran Current League: Gold/Plat.. Teetering on the brink! | ||
|
Atom Cannister
Germany380 Posts
| ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
On April 20 2010 08:40 Atom Cannister wrote: I'm thinking about joining but the racism and BM in this thread is very deterring. I imagine beating some snobby English people joking about the Irish is probably the best way to shut them up? I know they were just joking, but it does seem like they took it a little far. I do apologise on their behalf. | ||
|
Atom Cannister
Germany380 Posts
On April 20 2010 08:44 Flicky wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2010 08:40 Atom Cannister wrote: I'm thinking about joining but the racism and BM in this thread is very deterring. I imagine beating some snobby English people joking about the Irish is probably the best way to shut them up? I know they were just joking, but it does seem like they took it a little far. I do apologise on their behalf. I will join because you seem lovely... Also, the beating them isn't an option as I'm just a noob. Anyway, ID:Atom.Cannister Country:Ireland County:Dublin Race:Terran Current League:Gold Thanks man! hf | ||
|
scottyyy
United Kingdom796 Posts
Country: England County: Merseyside Race: Protoss Current League: Copper o lord, I'm going to go out in the first round. But I'm not bothered. My first Starcraft tourney. :D | ||
|
Lyter
United Kingdom2145 Posts
Country: England County: Devon Race: Zerg Current League: Plat signing up for a friend too nub to make an account | ||
|
stolensheep
United Kingdom306 Posts
| ||
|
Pads
England3228 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KwarK
United States44325 Posts
On April 20 2010 08:40 Atom Cannister wrote: I'm thinking about joining but the racism and BM in this thread is very deterring. Don't worry me laddo, I've nothing against the Irish. In fact I look forward to the day when Ireland is finally reunited... back under the crown! But think about it logically, if I hated the Irish I'd want less of them in the United Kingdom, not more. :p | ||
|
deL
Australia5540 Posts
On April 20 2010 07:24 Flicky wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2010 07:23 eNte[19] wrote: ID: Sens.ational Country: Ireland County: Galway Race: Protoss Current League: Platinum NON-ENGLISH GUY! YAY! And Galway too! The location of various entertaining folk songs. You guys still own Aus right? So we can play? T_T Looks awesome Flicky and if you find you need some help and the timezones aren't too crazy give me a shout. | ||
|
Duoh
United Kingdom1 Post
Country: England County: Middlesex Race: Random Current League: Bronze Sounds fun, will be interesting to see just how bad I am compared to you guys! | ||
|
Atom Cannister
Germany380 Posts
On April 20 2010 09:31 KwarK wrote: I look forward to the day when Ireland is finally reunited... back under the crown! That will never happen. It took us 300 years to get rid of you and a lot people here still hate English people. I don't at all because I don't follow stereotypes or hold prejudices. | ||
|
Eishi_Ki
Korea (South)1667 Posts
"I don't care who wins it, as long as they aren't English" Great idea though, Ill hopefully be joining in once I'm in the beta ^^ | ||
|
Tommylew
Wales2717 Posts
Country: Wales County: Pembrokeshire Race: Protoss Current League: High Gold. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2firebathero Jaedong Hyuk Soma EffOrt Horang2 Soulkey Mini BeSt [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40768 singsing2085 olofmeister1315 B2W.Neo843 hiko486 byalli324 XBOCT288 Pyrionflax245 DeMusliM223 Liquid`VortiX97 ArmadaUGS92 Mew2King91 QueenE40 ZerO(Twitch)8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH355 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • EnkiAlexander • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|