I guess I've got some bad luck.
I even signed up.
;_;
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
I guess I've got some bad luck. I even signed up. ;_; | ||
|
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
Nuxar
Canada212 Posts
| ||
|
Whiplash
United States2929 Posts
| ||
|
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
tRi[T]oN
United States181 Posts
On March 09 2010 13:23 Whiplash wrote: Brackets 1 and 5 aren't showing, and I think I'm in bracket one. You are in bracket 7 | ||
|
Whiplash
United States2929 Posts
On March 09 2010 13:27 tRi[T]oN wrote: Show nested quote + On March 09 2010 13:23 Whiplash wrote: Brackets 1 and 5 aren't showing, and I think I'm in bracket one. You are in bracket 7 ah, thanks for that ![]() | ||
|
Disarray
United States1164 Posts
RANDOM MY ASS lol | ||
|
NeVeR
1352 Posts
Hey man, I signed up in the last thread but I don't see my name anywhere in those brackets... My SC2 beta ID is fellowes.fellowes | ||
|
sas01
Canada303 Posts
| ||
|
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
| ||
|
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
CowGoMoo
United States428 Posts
On March 10 2010 02:52 randomKo_Orean wrote: Show nested quote + On March 09 2010 22:03 Xxio wrote: Just wondering, when you say "LIVE commentary/streaming", do you mean like the TSL or are the games actually going to be streamed while they're going on? If the latter what's to prevent the players from watching the stream? I trust them Should see if there is a way to put like a ~2 minute delay on the stream to prevent this stuff. | ||
|
HazMat
United States17077 Posts
At least I get to have a game against him! | ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
It's a freaking BETA and over 1k prize pool for a tournament already. WOOOOW amazing! like what if players are practicing a build or something and then the night before Blizz patches so "x" building takes 30 seconds longer to build now? loool that would suck so hardcore. good luck everyone playing! (Orb and Storrzerg especially!!) | ||
|
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
OminouS
Sweden1343 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|