• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7196 users

[HG] Hello/Goodbye Tourney "Communication Thread" - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 22 2010 18:34 GMT
#341
On March 23 2010 03:14 Treeplant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2010 02:15 Cyrox wrote:
I waited for treeplant.treeplant aka seele yesterday as we set up via PM, no show apparently. Sent him another PM saying that I'll be online today. Also I spoke to Disarray yesterday.


Just because I wasn't on when you were doesn't mean I didn't show up on Saturday. We never scheduled an actual match time, so it's not fair to say that. I was on in the morning from 9 am to 12, and then got on again around 8pm. When I got on at 8 YOU WERE ON. You then signed off a few minutes later. I waited an hour and a half for you to come back on, before assuming that you had gone out since it was a Saturday. I waited just like you on our scheduled match days; it's just our times were different.

Admittedly, I hadn't signed on on Sunday until pretty late. I read your PM and Disarray's PM quite late, after his decided time to play. He also stated that you "made a lot more attempts to get into contact with you, than you have with him"(?). I'm not really sure what made him come to that conclusion, but I don't agree with that. Perhaps I should have sent a complaint PM after waiting on Saturday as well?

I would still like to play our match if randomKo_Orean permits it. I don't think that a single day extension would unreasonable, especially if due to some miscommunication on our scheduled match day.

I would much rather be knocked out of the tournament due to being outplayed, instead of just a disqualification.

check your PM
Treeplant
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States214 Posts
March 22 2010 18:57 GMT
#342
On March 23 2010 03:34 tRi[T]oN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2010 03:14 Treeplant wrote:
On March 22 2010 02:15 Cyrox wrote:
I waited for treeplant.treeplant aka seele yesterday as we set up via PM, no show apparently. Sent him another PM saying that I'll be online today. Also I spoke to Disarray yesterday.


Just because I wasn't on when you were doesn't mean I didn't show up on Saturday. We never scheduled an actual match time, so it's not fair to say that. I was on in the morning from 9 am to 12, and then got on again around 8pm. When I got on at 8 YOU WERE ON. You then signed off a few minutes later. I waited an hour and a half for you to come back on, before assuming that you had gone out since it was a Saturday. I waited just like you on our scheduled match days; it's just our times were different.

Admittedly, I hadn't signed on on Sunday until pretty late. I read your PM and Disarray's PM quite late, after his decided time to play. He also stated that you "made a lot more attempts to get into contact with you, than you have with him"(?). I'm not really sure what made him come to that conclusion, but I don't agree with that. Perhaps I should have sent a complaint PM after waiting on Saturday as well?

I would still like to play our match if randomKo_Orean permits it. I don't think that a single day extension would unreasonable, especially if due to some miscommunication on our scheduled match day.

I would much rather be knocked out of the tournament due to being outplayed, instead of just a disqualification.

check your PM



Thanks Triton! Were going to play asap so that everyone can get back to studying for finals after
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
March 22 2010 21:52 GMT
#343
Could someone tell me what the score of the Smuft vs Zeus match was?
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 22 2010 22:14 GMT
#344
On March 23 2010 06:52 Dionyseus wrote:
Could someone tell me what the score of the Smuft vs Zeus match was?

2-0
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 23 2010 03:01 GMT
#345
gonna be hard 4 anyone to beat Smuft imo. :D

StorrZerg fighting! LOL.
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
March 23 2010 05:11 GMT
#346
you should watchout for nmn, bubba and ohdegrees ^^
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
JTPROG
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States254 Posts
March 23 2010 13:20 GMT
#347
On March 23 2010 14:11 Disarray wrote:
you should watchout for nmn, bubba and ohdegrees ^^


Yeah, I've played em on the ladder, not a fan of nmn's strat against me haha.
inflowgaming.net
PokePill
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1048 Posts
March 23 2010 20:22 GMT
#348
Am I allowed to switch accounts? I have an account of my own now and would rather use that just b/c the time schedule on the other one.
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 23 2010 22:16 GMT
#349
On March 24 2010 05:22 PokePill wrote:
Am I allowed to switch accounts? I have an account of my own now and would rather use that just b/c the time schedule on the other one.

PM me and your opponent with the new account
Clonze
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada281 Posts
March 23 2010 23:41 GMT
#350
When do you want to play painuser? i heard the ro32 matches are delayed to april4 or 5th
if it is, i'd rather play on sat or sun, if it isnt then thursday or friday i guess :o
Putting zenio on your fantasy team is almost as bad as putting him on your actual team. -Alex Smith
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 24 2010 00:15 GMT
#351
On March 24 2010 08:41 Clonze wrote:
When do you want to play painuser? i heard the ro32 matches are delayed to april4 or 5th
if it is, i'd rather play on sat or sun, if it isnt then thursday or friday i guess :o

RO32 IS NOT DELAYED UNTIL APRIL 4/5. The post RK made was about the QUARTER FINALS, not anything to do with individual brackets. Get your games done ASAP.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
March 24 2010 03:21 GMT
#352
Cyrox, see my PMs.
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
March 24 2010 03:50 GMT
#353
we're playing our games tomorrow night (hopefully)
@QxGDarkCell ._.
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 25 2010 00:29 GMT
#354
Just want to remind everyone that is able, to try to get their games in ASAP.
EGLzGaMeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1867 Posts
March 25 2010 01:49 GMT
#355
just played Gg's qxc ~
super manner user~
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
March 25 2010 02:11 GMT
#356
gg's cyrox!

That man can type while he eats sandwiches.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
March 25 2010 02:15 GMT
#357
Are there any results for the results pending ones?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
March 25 2010 03:02 GMT
#358
game vs. pokepill being delayed, something came up for him so we aren't able to play tonight
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
March 25 2010 08:29 GMT
#359
On March 25 2010 11:15 TanGeng wrote:
Are there any results for the results pending ones?


yes
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 26 2010 00:55 GMT
#360
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4908
Jaedong 3144
Leta 2065
Soulkey 1325
EffOrt 854
Horang2 445
Soma 430
BeSt 327
Rush 318
Mini 293
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Light 224
Pusan 181
Killer 164
Zeus 139
ggaemo 137
Larva 135
Snow 134
Barracks 127
firebathero 97
Sea.KH 64
hero 62
Mong 55
JYJ 52
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 32
Bale 31
sorry 28
Aegong 23
Shinee 21
Sexy 16
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Shine 8
JulyZerg 6
Rock 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7291
Dendi696
qojqva574
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_197
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1641
olofmeister1291
B2W.Neo790
byalli551
Lowko337
Livibee193
DeMusliM167
OGKoka 105
mouzStarbuck102
ArmadaUGS82
Liquid`VortiX81
Chillindude7
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV567
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream206
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 46m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.