• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8622 users

[HG] Hello/Goodbye Tourney "Communication Thread" - Page 17

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
March 21 2010 01:11 GMT
#321
I might be playing the game tonight if schedules work out, else I think we're playing tomorow.
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Azz
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia65 Posts
March 21 2010 02:04 GMT
#322
i win vs slained 2-0
zeuS~
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-21 03:44:13
March 21 2010 02:37 GMT
#323
k, I've posted on this thread few days ago/pmed smuft and tried to talk to him on bnet with no response yet so... >_<!!!

edit: nvm we set up a time to play ^_^
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 21 2010 02:43 GMT
#324
he's on now if you want to try again

And I lost 1-2 Sorry to my supporters! He out played me.. next time though!
Rothbardian
Profile Joined January 2010
United States497 Posts
March 21 2010 02:45 GMT
#325
On March 21 2010 11:43 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
he's on now if you want to try again

And I lost 1-2 Sorry to my supporters! He out played me.. next time though!


What?! I thought I was going to play you.....time to switch up strategies.
"A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state." - Isabel Paterson <3
Cyrox
Profile Joined October 2007
Sweden147 Posts
March 21 2010 17:15 GMT
#326
I waited for treeplant.treeplant aka seele yesterday as we set up via PM, no show apparently. Sent him another PM saying that I'll be online today. Also I spoke to Disarray yesterday.
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
March 21 2010 19:08 GMT
#327
Xiphius.Polaris please answer my message on battle.net when you are playing, we need to play our games.
Clonze
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada281 Posts
March 21 2010 20:38 GMT
#328
Just incase something bad happens... here's the breakdown, i wanted to play my match versus pride.pride yesterday, he said he wanted to play it "tomorrow," i said sure. Here i am sitting here in tomorrow with 7 hours left, hope he gets on, this is just a precaution for no false DQ's
Putting zenio on your fantasy team is almost as bad as putting him on your actual team. -Alex Smith
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 21 2010 22:10 GMT
#329
Thank you guys for sending it all your replays. We have most results at this point but there are still about 9 matches that havent been played, or at least reported, you know who you are!.

MAKE SURE YOU PLAY YOUR GAMES OR CONTACT ME TO LET ME KNOW YOUR OPPONENT IS A NO SHOW.
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 21 2010 22:22 GMT
#330
Everyone who has not played yet has been PMd there is no excuse for not trying to get your games in.
Katkishka
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States662 Posts
March 22 2010 01:06 GMT
#331
finally played mine,
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
March 22 2010 03:56 GMT
#332
We haven't played our games yet. He said he'd be on all of today, but I've been logging on here and there sporadically and haven't seen him. He hasn't responded to my pm I sent a few hours ago.
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
XaraCoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Australia45 Posts
March 22 2010 04:49 GMT
#333
who am i playing next?
in RO32..
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 22 2010 05:47 GMT
#334
--- Nuked ---
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 22 2010 07:40 GMT
#335
Alright guys, I am awaiting results tomorrow, and that should cover pretty much everyone except for 2 people. (games are scheduled to play tuesday/later this week). I will post new brackets tomorrow night. gl and hf
iNagib
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada28 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-22 18:31:36
March 22 2010 13:58 GMT
#336
edit: sorry wrong thread
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-22 22:17:30
March 22 2010 17:53 GMT
#337
Bracket 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bracket 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bracket 3
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bracket 4
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bracket 5
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bracket 6
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bracket 7
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


EDITED: Bracket 8
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 22 2010 17:58 GMT
#338
--- Nuked ---
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
March 22 2010 18:08 GMT
#339
uw <3 to jackass
Treeplant
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States214 Posts
March 22 2010 18:14 GMT
#340
On March 22 2010 02:15 Cyrox wrote:
I waited for treeplant.treeplant aka seele yesterday as we set up via PM, no show apparently. Sent him another PM saying that I'll be online today. Also I spoke to Disarray yesterday.


Just because I wasn't on when you were doesn't mean I didn't show up on Saturday. We never scheduled an actual match time, so it's not fair to say that. I was on in the morning from 9 am to 12, and then got on again around 8pm. When I got on at 8 YOU WERE ON. You then signed off a few minutes later. I waited an hour and a half for you to come back on, before assuming that you had gone out since it was a Saturday. I waited just like you on our scheduled match days; it's just our times were different.

Admittedly, I hadn't signed on on Sunday until pretty late. I read your PM and Disarray's PM quite late, after his decided time to play. He also stated that you "made a lot more attempts to get into contact with you, than you have with him"(?). I'm not really sure what made him come to that conclusion, but I don't agree with that. Perhaps I should have sent a complaint PM after waiting on Saturday as well?

I would still like to play our match if randomKo_Orean permits it. I don't think that a single day extension would unreasonable, especially if due to some miscommunication on our scheduled match day.

I would much rather be knocked out of the tournament due to being outplayed, instead of just a disqualification.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE143
PiGStarcraft130
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 547
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever636
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox226
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5504
Other Games
summit1g7936
shahzam590
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0260
ArmadaUGS81
Maynarde62
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen175
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
16m
PiGStarcraft177
Kung Fu Cup
11h 16m
Stellar Fest
13h 16m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.