• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7703 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 6 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 39 40 41 Next All
FookSake
Profile Joined December 2011
United States11 Posts
February 16 2012 23:18 GMT
#81
On February 17 2012 07:58 Mikelius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 23:35 FookSake wrote:
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: FookSake
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2604202/1/Puck/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2604202/Puck
Interest: Improvement
League: Bronze
Other: You see people on these forums claiming to be a n00b, then saying that they're Diamond. I'm an actual n00b - the lowest level of Bronze. I want to improve, but I don't have anyone to play with, no one to give me pointers. I don't mind losing, as long as I'm learning something from it, and I'm not getting that from ladder play right now.


EDIT: Speaking of n00bs, how can I add people on this list as friends? It looks like I'll need the character code, but that's not provided. Do people just PM that? Thanks


Hi, to get your character code, go to your battle net profile, sign in obviously, and mouse over your portrait in the upper right corner, it will show your unique character code. And to add friends there is an icon next to the chat button at the lower right edge of the screen in the SC2 menu which shows how to add friends, either with their id + char code or via e-mail address.


Thanks Mikelius. How do I get the character code of someone who is on this list so I can add them?
Remember: the enemy's gate is down!
popsicle
Profile Joined December 2010
New Zealand2 Posts
February 16 2012 23:33 GMT
#82
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: POPSICLE.507
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2152990/1/POPSICLE/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2152990/POPSICLE
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Would like High Diamond and Masters+ partners with time to devote to many games in a row debugging builds
Artosis: "It's like Detroit in there." Tasteless:  "Lots of shootings. And damaged buildings."
xShiiN
Profile Joined November 2011
2 Posts
February 16 2012 23:55 GMT
#83
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: xShiiN.803
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2021795/1/xShiiN/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2021795/xShiiN
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I want to practice a lot !
creamer
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada128 Posts
February 17 2012 00:47 GMT
#84
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Remaerc.109
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1924777/1/Remaerc/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1924777/Remaerc
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: I play a lot
MKP - Best player of all time
Blastrophe
Profile Joined September 2011
United States12 Posts
February 17 2012 01:02 GMT
#85
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Blastrophe.534
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3031211/1/Blastrophe/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3031211/Blastrophe
Interest: Very Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Looking for other any match ups. Can skype during or after matches to discuss what we did and to help each other improve.
Im new to Sc2. But im SUPER competitive so watch out.
Spazzin
Profile Joined February 2012
United States3 Posts
February 17 2012 01:06 GMT
#86
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Spazzin.463
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3270304/1/Spazzin/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3270304/Spazzin
Interest: Casual/Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I like to play competitively, but I'm a pretty casual gamer. I've got all the neccessities, just hit me up and we'll game and see what happens from there.
I'll rage all over you
Mikelius
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany517 Posts
February 17 2012 01:53 GMT
#87
On February 17 2012 08:18 FookSake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:58 Mikelius wrote:
On February 16 2012 23:35 FookSake wrote:
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: FookSake
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2604202/1/Puck/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2604202/Puck
Interest: Improvement
League: Bronze
Other: You see people on these forums claiming to be a n00b, then saying that they're Diamond. I'm an actual n00b - the lowest level of Bronze. I want to improve, but I don't have anyone to play with, no one to give me pointers. I don't mind losing, as long as I'm learning something from it, and I'm not getting that from ladder play right now.


EDIT: Speaking of n00bs, how can I add people on this list as friends? It looks like I'll need the character code, but that's not provided. Do people just PM that? Thanks


Hi, to get your character code, go to your battle net profile, sign in obviously, and mouse over your portrait in the upper right corner, it will show your unique character code. And to add friends there is an icon next to the chat button at the lower right edge of the screen in the SC2 menu which shows how to add friends, either with their id + char code or via e-mail address.


Thanks Mikelius. How do I get the character code of someone who is on this list so I can add them?

The users on the list use this notation, Name.IdNumber, for example I'm Mikelius.120, which is my name and number.
Less QQ, more PewPew
Touchdown
Profile Joined October 2010
7 Posts
February 17 2012 02:23 GMT
#88
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Xiphias.444
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1033255/1/Xiphias/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1033255/SlayerSBoner (I got a forced name change so it should be Touchdown but it doesn't show in SC2Ranks.
Interest: Casual/Semi-Competitive. Looking to practice my new builds.
League: Mid-Masters
Other: Looking for mannered players who know how to have some fun.
iTzSnypah
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1738 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 03:22:33
February 17 2012 02:40 GMT
#89
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: iTzSnypah.932
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2304517/1/iTzSnypah/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2304517/iTzSnypah
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: I'm PST. I'm looking for Zergs because my TvZ is horrible.
Team Liquid needs more Terrans.
Etherstar
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5 Posts
February 17 2012 02:52 GMT
#90
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Aether.870
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/692865/1/Aether/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/692865/Aether
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Adult looking for mature players or communities to practice with. Looking for improve and eventually make masters.
Colinisballn
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6 Posts
February 17 2012 03:20 GMT
#91
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: bigbootyzerg.968
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/472686/1/BigBootyZerg/
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I would like someone to have serious practice sessions with. Preferably have Skype to discuss the game and work on specific builds and situations. I play at least 10 games a day when I am free to get on. Eastern standard time zone.
PinheadXXXXXX
Profile Joined February 2012
United States897 Posts
February 17 2012 03:27 GMT
#92
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PinheadXXXXX.327
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3348538/1/PinheadXXXXX/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3348538/PinheadXXXXX#alltime
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I would like to just play against someone I can really talk to in general, especially to get better and get better competition than on ladder. I can play up to about 2 hours a day.
Taeja the one true Byunjwa~
Supah
Profile Joined August 2010
708 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-04 08:13:50
February 17 2012 03:40 GMT
#93
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Supah.225
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/862244/1/Supah/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/862244/Supah
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Mid to High masters preferable.
StackerTwo
Profile Joined February 2012
United States41 Posts
February 17 2012 03:59 GMT
#94
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: StackerTwo.502
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1011473/1/StackerTwo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1011473/StackerTwo
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I just started play sc2 a couple of days ago. looking for practice partners in any league/race.
nukerman
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2 Posts
February 17 2012 04:01 GMT
#95
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Alduin.442
Race: Protoss
Interest: Casual, Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I would like to meet someone who can take ideas and roll with them for themselves and myself and skype to discuss and chat. Also we would practice strategies and different game builds.
UnsungMaster
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2 Posts
February 17 2012 04:48 GMT
#96
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: UnsungMaster.585
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2861644/1/UnsungMaster/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2861644/UnsungMaster/
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: I'm looking for a partner of any race looking to chill out and practice with. I have skype, mumble, teamspeak, and whatnot, and am willing to repeat specific builds in a row if wanted.
"I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong." — Richard P. Feynman
Zer_0
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1 Post
February 17 2012 04:48 GMT
#97
Server: AM
B.Net.ID.IDENTIFIER: Zero.2703
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2948979/1/Zero/
Interest: Currently Casual/Desire to be Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I need someone to practice with. My main issue is keeping my macro together, and staying ahead of the enemy. My worst matchup is PvZ, and need practice there as well. My goal is to get into diamond before the season is up, and don't mind continously playing games. I am usually online on the weekends and sometimes during weekday afternoons. I go by Pacific Standard Time, and am usually on around 5 pm - however late. My activity is also dependent on my workload.PM me or add me on BNET.
"There is no war, only the absence of peace."
OneHolyKnight
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2 Posts
February 17 2012 05:23 GMT
#98
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HolyKnight.383
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286622/1/HolyKnight/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1286622/HolyKnight
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: Practice, Practice, Practice, and maybe some Starcraft theory to new builds and strats.
unkempt009
Profile Joined December 2011
2 Posts
February 17 2012 06:13 GMT
#99
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Unkempt.367
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/891474/1/Unkempt/
Interest: Competitive. Looking for practice partners from any race to solidify builds and mechanics to make that push into masters.
League: High Diamond
Other: Looking for diamond/masters practice partners atm.
stimpysworld
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1 Post
February 17 2012 06:52 GMT
#100
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Stimpy.996
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1029892/1/Stimpy/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Hey, looking for some good 1v1 practice partners. I'm a mid/high Master player looking for anyone to practice against :D pm me.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31430
Bisu 2703
Shuttle 1714
Hyuk 1027
EffOrt 817
Mini 786
Larva 413
Soma 383
ZerO 234
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
hero 136
Sexy 58
sorry 50
Mong 44
PianO 44
Hyun 43
Pusan 36
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 25
Terrorterran 18
zelot 15
JulyZerg 14
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9818
qojqva1675
Dendi977
Counter-Strike
fl0m2744
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1097
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo990
Beastyqt658
FrodaN462
Mlord366
Hui .226
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS128
KnowMe119
Mew2King75
Trikslyr25
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7976
League of Legends
• Jankos1855
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h
INu's Battles
20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.