• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9075 users

Practice Partner Thread Season 3 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 63 Next
kaiserc3
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1 Post
September 07 2011 20:33 GMT
#601
Server: AM
TL ID: Toasteater
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Toasteater.619
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/473911/1/Toasteater/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/473911/Toasteater
Other: Plat T, looking for others (esp zerg) for some late night 1v1/obs practice games with a few other plat P and Ts. I/We are on usually late (PDT) weekends and Thursdays. But I’m starting to play more again, just hit me up if you see me whenever!
Minerthreat
Profile Joined April 2011
3 Posts
September 07 2011 22:33 GMT
#602
Server: AM
TL ID: Minerthreat
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Minerthreat.396
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1635469/1/MinerThreat/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1635469/MinerThreat
Sc2RanksURL: Other: Hi, I am a diamond zerg looking for practice partners of any race. I do not have a whole lot of time to play sc2 so when I do practice I like to really hit it hard. I need the most help vs protoss, but all of my matchups could use polish. My usual playing times are on weekends, while during the week I am usually on after 5:00 pm CST.
Minerthreat
Profile Joined April 2011
3 Posts
September 07 2011 22:35 GMT
#603
Server: AM
TL ID: Minerthreat
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Minerthreat.396
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1635469/1/MinerThreat/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1635469/MinerThreat
Other: Hi, I am a diamond zerg looking for practice partners of any race. I do not have a whole lot of time to play sc2 so when I do practice I like to really hit it hard. I need the most help vs protoss, but all of my matchups could use polish. My usual playing times are on weekends, while during the week I am usually on after 5:00 pm CST.
chaoticzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
1 Post
September 07 2011 23:04 GMT
#604
Server: AM
TL ID: Chaoticzerg
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Chaotic.877
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2718445/1/Chaotic/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2718445/Chaotic
Other: Diamond Zerg looking for some serious practice partners of any race to improve mechanics/gameplay. I am on a lot just send me a pm.
H2OSno
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States127 Posts
September 08 2011 00:14 GMT
#605
Server: AM
TL ID: H2OSno
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Sno.169
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2420598/1/Sno/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2420598/Sno
Other: Just a platinum zerg wanting to get a little better at the game, will play any matchup versus any league, except ZvZ against anyone 1 league or higher, because I hate zvz. On almost every day but don't like customs much.
When in doubt, scout.
Foamy2907
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2 Posts
September 08 2011 01:15 GMT
#606
Server: AM
TL ID: Foamy2907
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Foamy.142
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/698778/1/Foamy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/698778/Foamy
Other: High Diamond Terran that needs to play more to work on mechanics, builds, strategies. Looking for Diamond/Masters players of any race
-Yellow-
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada23 Posts
September 08 2011 02:31 GMT
#607
Server: AM
TL ID: SC2Yellow
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Yellow.740
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2198017/1/Yellow/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2198017/Yellow
Other: I want to grind custom 1v1's with other master players. I am on all the time.
My overlords will block out the sun!
calvin337
Profile Joined July 2011
United States13 Posts
September 08 2011 02:32 GMT
#608
Server: AM
TL ID: calvin337
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: EnticeD.530
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3081730/1/EnticeD/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3081730/EnticeD
Other: High diamond Protoss looking to work on my mechanics and overall game sense. Looking for top diamond to low masters players to practice with.. shoot me a message in-game, I'm on a lot.
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
September 08 2011 07:25 GMT
#609
Server: US
TL ID: muaAHhaha charmander
B.Net ID. IDENTIFIER: matiK.818
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/423788/1/matiK/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/423788/matiK
Other: Top8 Platinum player looking for dedicated partners of all races to get to next level. Let me know. No casual gamers please. I'm talking hardcore Korean army-style training. gogogo.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
DreadKnight
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 10:06:36
September 08 2011 09:30 GMT
#610
deleted
Matharos
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 13:20:56
September 08 2011 13:19 GMT
#611
Server: US Server
TL ID: Matharos
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Matharos.639
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/269429/1/Matharos/
SC2Ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/us/269429/Matharos
Rank: Plat/Low Diamond
Other: Looking for practice partners to help me improve and become more awesome Looking for any skill level. Usually online from 7:00 EST

Really interested in finding a 2v2 partner that can use TeamSpeak

I assure you I don't have ferrets in my pants
HuMLe_
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6 Posts
September 08 2011 13:48 GMT
#612
Server: EU
TL ID: HuMLe_
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HuMLe.184
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/259222/1/HuMLe/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/259222/HuMLe
Other: Diamond Protoss, looking for practice against all races.
When in doubt, ask McGyver!
Farnsworth
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania11 Posts
September 08 2011 18:45 GMT
#613
Server: EU
TL ID: Farnsworth
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bender.100
ProfileURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1966891/1/Bender/
Sc2RanksURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1966891/1/Bender/
Other:I'm looking for any race practise partners. My goal is to get into masters, nothing more and to play at mid-master range. I really like to organize, not just go and play, so we can make training scedule. If you contact me pls do it by mail: attila_illyes2000@yahoo.com(this is also my Y! messenger ID). I speak english,hungarian(my mother thung), and romanian(because i have to )
Farnsworth
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania11 Posts
September 08 2011 18:46 GMT
#614
Server: EU
TL ID: Farnsworth
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bender.100
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1966891/1/Bender/
Sc2RanksURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1966891/1/Bender/
Other:I'm looking for any race practise partners. My goal is to get into masters, nothing more and to play at mid-master range. I really like to organize, not just go and play, so we can make training scedule. If you contact me pls do it by mail: attila_illyes2000@yahoo.com(this is also my Y! messenger ID). I speak english,hungarian(my mother thung), and romanian(because i have to )
JahSoulJah
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1 Post
September 08 2011 19:39 GMT
#615
Server: EU
TL ID JahSoulJah
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: JahSoulJah.371
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/291236/1/JahSoulJah/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/291236/JahSoulJah
Other: Zerg lookin for trainingspartner Currently in Gold-ladder but before my half year break I was in platnium. Race doesnt matter coz I need to work on all my matchups ^^
Mainly available in the evening but sometimes in the morning or noon if u like to practice with me feel free to add me english and german languages spoken^^
RedGator
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
September 08 2011 22:19 GMT
#616
Server: AM
TL ID: RedGator
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: iNsRedGator.112
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/541919/1/iNsRedGator/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/541919/iNsRedGator
Other: diamond zerg looking for practice. any matchups
Billk33
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada1 Post
September 08 2011 22:48 GMT
#617
Server: AM
TL ID: Billk33
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Billk.372
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1551973/1/Billk/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1551973/Billk
Other: I'm a Platinum League Protoss, looking for any races and skill partner(s), preferably diamond and beyond, to discuss strategy, play 1v1 and/or team games and analyze replay (1v1).
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
September 08 2011 23:02 GMT
#618
Server: AM
TL ID: DanceSC
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dance.943
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/886711/1/Dance/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/886711/Dance
Other: Protoss, looking for anyone to practice with or if you want to learn protoss, I'm usually available from 7PM-12PM EST.
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
Gronner
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany15 Posts
September 09 2011 00:14 GMT
#619
Server: EU
TL ID: TE_Gronner
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Gronner.988
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/2051685/1/Gronner/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2051685/Gronner
Other: Looking for any race to practice with for ZvX, to improve my Gameplay, online times vary so PM me to make an appointment.
We are many, we will not surrender, we are the swarm
MiStAh
Profile Joined November 2008
United States98 Posts
September 09 2011 00:33 GMT
#620
Server: US
TL ID: MistAh
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MistAh.337
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/530149/1/MistAh/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/530149/MistAh
Other: Just looking for people to practice with, we could play other things other than 1v1 if you would like or maybe some UMS maps. Thank you~
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC451
TaKeTV 322
Rex123
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 451
ProTech134
Rex 123
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Bisu 2879
Horang2 1394
EffOrt 771
Soma 600
BeSt 585
Hyuk 584
Light 420
Mini 401
Larva 331
[ Show more ]
Rush 222
ZerO 211
Mong 85
Leta 80
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 54
Snow 52
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
910 36
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Terrorterran 26
Bale 23
Trap 15
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva50
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1609
Khaldor1065
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2038
olofmeister1722
hiko1333
Beastyqt573
B2W.Neo403
Livibee195
Hui .190
Liquid`VortiX159
XaKoH 157
ArmadaUGS122
djWHEAT73
Mew2King72
QueenE58
KnowMe54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3129
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 48m
Online Event
20h 48m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.