• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:49
CEST 03:49
KST 10:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9494 users

Practice Partner Thread Retail - Page 330

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 328 329 330 331 332 439 Next
Gawlz
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
April 21 2011 18:26 GMT
#6581
Server: US Server
TL ID: Gawlz
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Golz.241
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/556150/1/Golz/
Rank: Platinum Random (2's) / Masters Random(3's)
Other: Looking for a 2v2 partner and a 1v1 practice partner. I prefer team games (2's, 3's) but wouldn't mind getting some more 1v1 practice. I would like to improve my Zerg and make it my main race, feel free to get in touch with me via B.net or Team Liquid site. Patient and open minded players only please, I like playing a lot of games even if it gets frustrating!
NawouakRAGE
Profile Joined April 2011
France1 Post
April 21 2011 18:31 GMT
#6582
Server: EU
TL ID: NawouakRAGE
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: NawouakRAGE.531
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/1381614/1/NawouakRAGE/
Other: i'm a Protoss who are bronze in 1v1 but i will come soon to silver(i'm on 9 win ) and i'm platinum in 2v2.I need partners to improve my level in 1v1 with all races.
I can speak french on skype and i can only write in english because i'm not good enough orally.
MoreSore
Profile Joined April 2011
Ireland73 Posts
April 21 2011 18:35 GMT
#6583
Server: EU
TL ID: MoreSore
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MoreSore.750
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2065916/1/MoreSore/
Rank: Bronze
Race: Protoss

Other: Just started yesterday so i'm pretty bad, trying to improve my macro and builds for now. Anyone else who just started and would like to contact me, add me on

Skype: MoreSore
"More Loss, More Skill" WhiteRa
kkthxbb
Profile Joined April 2011
Poland1 Post
April 21 2011 18:56 GMT
#6584
Server: EU
TL ID: kkthxbb
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: nGine.231
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1947176/1/nGine/
Rank: Bronze/Silver
Race: Protoss

Other: Searching partners for practice and to play 2v2/3v3. Basically Im available from monday to thursday at the evenings, but happends to be online while day time.

If someone is interested gief me a call!
Jonasll
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway82 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 19:25:43
April 21 2011 19:24 GMT
#6585
Ezze
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada934 Posts
April 21 2011 19:33 GMT
#6586
Server: US Server
TL ID: Ezze
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ezze.900
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1557442/1/Ezze/
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for PvZ and PvT practice. I'd like to get better at playing safe macro games for the most part. 3 gate expand PvZ, and 3 gate expand in PvT. PM me here or in game if you'd like to practice!
Monte
Profile Joined April 2011
5 Posts
April 21 2011 20:00 GMT
#6587
Server: NA Server
TL ID: Monte
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Monte.155
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1960782/1/Monte/
Rank: Diamond
Race: Protoss

Other: Looking for both a terran and zerg practice partner, preferably to practice macro games. Contact me here or on my account Im on alot and available to practice alot.
DT.Damage
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany89 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 20:06:25
April 21 2011 20:06 GMT
#6588
Server: EU Server
TL ID: DT.Damage
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Damage 773
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/2022090/1/Damage/

Other: Platin Player searching for Diamond Player to practice with.iam very active and i want to compete in tournaments so be serious.Ah btw iam 20years old and my name is phil.

cya
sylenazeur
Profile Joined November 2010
United States10 Posts
April 21 2011 20:49 GMT
#6589
Server: US Server
TL ID: sylenazeur
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Sylai.149
ProfileURL: N/A (BNet site was down at the time)
Rank: Diamond (1v1), Platinum (2v2)
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for 1v1 practice partners, as well as a consistent 2v2 partner. For 1v1, mainly interested in people who have strong macro and micro skills, and willing to play standard and crazy non-standard builds, able to test new builds, and just in-general practice. When practicing, I'd like someone who's hardcore into it, on the same level of concentration as Korean pro's , as I'm trying to get better and eventually signing up for Tournaments again.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
ChefStarCraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada350 Posts
April 21 2011 21:18 GMT
#6590
Server: NA Server
TL ID: ChefStarcraft
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Chef
Code: 420
Profile: URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/535389/1/Chef/
League: Season 1 Gold;Season 2 Platinum (1vs1)
Race: Zerg (Exclusively)
Other: Looking for practice partners of any race, to play diverse games and somewhat of a standard play on a gentlemen's agreement. I play allot of games in a sitting, with occasional few min breathers to smoke &/or watch our replay. My time zone is (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). I'm on most of the time, always all night. Throughout afternoons and all night is most common log ins.
I feel reasonably comfortable in every match up, I'm currently practicing against all races.
I would particularly like allot more people to play with at night, I'm on during the day just as much too.

I prefer using a mic. I use vent, skype and team speak.
Why don't we see who is the wizard and play some one on one, I think you'll find me sympathetic to ya when I've won, It seems you've got the brawn to beat me if this was all it takes, But I've got skills to pay the bills and punish each of your mistakes.
Consuskev
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
April 21 2011 21:42 GMT
#6591
Server: NA
TL ID : Consuskev
B.Net ID: Consuskev.712
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/397063/1/Consuskev/
Other: Diamond level terran player looking for 1v1 practice partners of any race. I'm always trying to do new strategies so any race is fine.
xyro
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany9 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 13:23:44
April 21 2011 23:10 GMT
#6592
Server: EU
TL ID: xyro
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: xyro.815
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/1137722/1/Xyro/
Other: looking for a zerg about mid master lvl. i like to train really specific and im ok in just (ex.) 4-gateing 10 times to improve the 4g-defence, but mainly macro games. ger or eng.
crazycat2232
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2 Posts
April 21 2011 23:39 GMT
#6593
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:crazycat.866
ProfileURL: [url=http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1654720/1/crazycat/]
Other terran/protoss player can battle it out with high bronzes just dont play much
Coeboe
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3 Posts
April 22 2011 00:58 GMT
#6594
Server: US Server
TL ID: Coeboe
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Coeboe.747
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/276592/1/Coeboe/
Other: I'm always looking for a fun match. Currently I play as random, but I hope to settle down one day with a race of my own.
Line em up
skYiSThe_LimiT
Profile Joined December 2009
United States15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 01:06:25
April 22 2011 01:04 GMT
#6595
Server: US Server
TL ID: skYiSThe_LimiT
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SkY.623
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1651985/1/SkY/
Other: Zerg Mid Master level player looking for 1v1 practice only.
Most all-in build I've seen when was Nal_Ra attacked with his intial probes and won.
BlueLagoon
Profile Joined February 2011
France28 Posts
April 22 2011 01:14 GMT
#6596
Server: EU
TL ID: BlueLagoon
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BlueLagoon.188
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/1006342/1/BlueLagoon/
Other: All player at least Platinium.
tahiti
Xation
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada147 Posts
April 22 2011 01:29 GMT
#6597
Server: US
TL ID: Xation
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Xation.992
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1125990/1/Xation/
Other: I am a Silver Zerg, used to be a Gold Brotoss but I decided to switch, so I am looking for anyone who is down to improve their game. Hit me up online. I am still in school, but I am usually available between 5-12pm Central time.
Liquid HerO bonjwa. Stardust fighting! -Jester 1754
shotcaller
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 03:12:06
April 22 2011 03:42 GMT
#6598
Mod Edit: Shotcaller would like to remove his participation in this thread. Thanks.
_Noctis
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1 Post
April 22 2011 05:31 GMT
#6599
Server: US
TL ID: _Noctis
B.net ID.IDENTIFIER: Noctis.318
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2777147/1/Noctis/
Other: I am a platinum zerg user. I'm looking for practice partners of all races. I play at least 3-4 hours a day and try to get on everyday. Very eager to get better, if you're too then we are made for one another
arcfyr
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada121 Posts
April 22 2011 05:59 GMT
#6600
Server: US
TL ID: arcfyr
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: arcfyr.915
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/345673/1/arcfyr/
Other: Formerly diamond Protoss now switching to Zerg. Sometimes I play like I'm in bronze and other times like I'm in diamond. Depends on the build/control! I like meeting people and playing fun games. =)

Prev 1 328 329 330 331 332 439 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 120
PiLiPiLi 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1050
White-Ra 160
NaDa 62
Hyuk 60
Noble 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4981
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g8145
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0328
ViBE64
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21321
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 11m
Online Event
9h 11m
FEL
14h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.