On November 25 2011 02:33 IronManSC wrote:
What changes can we expect?
What changes can we expect?
You can expect bigger prizes, bigger rewards, bigger player names, and bigger casters. :D
| Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games |
|
monitor
United States2409 Posts
On November 25 2011 02:33 IronManSC wrote: What changes can we expect? You can expect bigger prizes, bigger rewards, bigger player names, and bigger casters. :D | ||
|
Meltage
Germany613 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Rainier206
United States59 Posts
![]() How do I play them? | ||
|
Superouman
France2195 Posts
| ||
|
Rainier206
United States59 Posts
On December 02 2011 07:56 Superouman wrote: I noticed that when i search ESV maps, it's hard to find them because many maps pops out as well, i personally can found just several of our maps. I can only find two maps on NA server when I search "ESV" There is only one ESV map and a random blizzard map | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • printf StarCraft: Brood War• 3DClanTV • Adnapsc2 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Airneanach96 Counter-Strike• FirePhoenix34 • 80smullet • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Other Games |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|