
I'd just like to make a suggestion of renaming the rep file before uploading, so it doesn't end up as 1142 mTwiNfT ESCIefP mTwGaZ.rep

| Forum Index > Replays |
|
Insane
United States4991 Posts
![]() I'd just like to make a suggestion of renaming the rep file before uploading, so it doesn't end up as 1142 mTwiNfT ESCIefP mTwGaZ.rep ![]() | ||
|
iNfeRnaL
Germany1908 Posts
![]() Most reps have awkward names, I always do that when I dl. However, I'll try to do so when I'm not too fucking lazy or simply forgetting it. ;o | ||
|
Insane
United States4991 Posts
![]() How can I be lazy if I have to rename things ![]() Also the technical topic title if you don't rename it is like "1142 mTwiNfT ESCIefP mTwGaZ - Page 2", so searching for topic titles with Gan in it would fail, for example (or something, this is a rationalization for why you should rename lol, not a real problem) | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
not bad though.. really nice play by gan | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax RuFF_SC2 BRAT_OK ZombieGrub78 UpATreeSC SteadfastSC MindelVK Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Dewaltoss 910 Mind HiyA Zeus hero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|