• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20260Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8726 users

Nony vs KoreanSupreme

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Rio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Vietnam598 Posts
August 24 2010 18:07 GMT
#1
Holy shit
What ever ---------------------------------------------------™
Fallen33
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States596 Posts
August 24 2010 18:07 GMT
#2
amazing replay, scouts ftw
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Vietnam598 Posts
August 24 2010 18:20 GMT
#3
0 0 0 p vs 2 2 T
Macro from 6 gate
Fucking PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What ever ---------------------------------------------------™
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
August 24 2010 18:49 GMT
#4
Wowww I thought NonY was screwed after he had to cancel his Nexus... then an elevator... then continuous push breaking with a minimal number of units... then scouts used effectively! Amazing game, and it's not like the Terran played poorly either. Recommended
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
YunhOLee
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Canada2470 Posts
August 24 2010 19:19 GMT
#5
damn for a bit i thought this was a sc2 replay
Live it, love it, play it, kill it. JulyZerg and IPXZerg greatest TL.net fan
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
August 24 2010 19:22 GMT
#6
yes a Nony BW REP, keep em comming
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
August 24 2010 19:45 GMT
#7
On August 25 2010 04:22 ilj.psa wrote:
yes a Nony BW REP, keep em comming

http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/LiquidTyler/Replays/LiquidTyler_TSL2_Practice.zip

The entire pack is there.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
August 24 2010 19:48 GMT
#8
haha I am curious now and want to watch this but I just reformatted and don't really want to install just for this
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Arco
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2090 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-24 21:41:50
August 24 2010 21:33 GMT
#9
Did you get the collector's edition SC2, Nony? It comes with BW on a USB ^^

Great replay, by the way.
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
August 24 2010 22:55 GMT
#10
On August 25 2010 04:45 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2010 04:22 ilj.psa wrote:
yes a Nony BW REP, keep em comming

http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/LiquidTyler/Replays/LiquidTyler_TSL2_Practice.zip

The entire pack is there.

wow nice, i appreciate it =/
Garrl
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Scotland1980 Posts
August 24 2010 23:03 GMT
#11
On August 25 2010 04:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
haha I am curious now and want to watch this but I just reformatted and don't really want to install just for this


Have you given up on BW that much? :<
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
August 24 2010 23:48 GMT
#12
what, there was a nony tsl2 pack?
:O
boomer hands
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
August 24 2010 23:50 GMT
#13
On August 25 2010 08:03 Garrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2010 04:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
haha I am curious now and want to watch this but I just reformatted and don't really want to install just for this


Have you given up on BW that much? :<

Yeah that was always my plan. I quit after I left Korea. I came back just for TSL2 because it's so much fun and so much money. And then right after TSL2 I quit again.

On August 25 2010 06:33 Tump wrote:
Did you get the collector's edition SC2, Nony? It comes with BW on a USB ^^

Great replay, by the way.

Yeah but you still have to install it!

I think I remember this game though. There are several sort of similar to it. I kept transitioning to 3 stargate scouts in PvT and winning with zealot/goon/scout. Carrier is a better transition though haha. It was just fun beating A- players with scouts
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
August 25 2010 01:45 GMT
#14
Dang, so many replays in that pack. I'm mostly impressed by how many vs Comp ones there are.
What are the pros to practicing against a Comp for BO training, something to distract you?
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
August 25 2010 02:20 GMT
#15
Nony is the only protoss I know that consistently use 2 gates orbs against terrans.
Biochemist
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1008 Posts
August 25 2010 02:37 GMT
#16
On August 25 2010 08:50 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2010 08:03 Garrl wrote:
On August 25 2010 04:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
haha I am curious now and want to watch this but I just reformatted and don't really want to install just for this


Have you given up on BW that much? :<

Yeah that was always my plan. I quit after I left Korea. I came back just for TSL2 because it's so much fun and so much money. And then right after TSL2 I quit again.

Show nested quote +
On August 25 2010 06:33 Tump wrote:
Did you get the collector's edition SC2, Nony? It comes with BW on a USB ^^

Great replay, by the way.

Yeah but you still have to install it!

I think I remember this game though. There are several sort of similar to it. I kept transitioning to 3 stargate scouts in PvT and winning with zealot/goon/scout. Carrier is a better transition though haha. It was just fun beating A- players with scouts


Any of them ever get mad at losing to scouts?
Fallen33
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States596 Posts
August 25 2010 02:49 GMT
#17
We love you Nony!!! Shame you left korea, but we still love you.
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 25 2010 07:41 GMT
#18
What a shame nony, your BW play was some of the most inspiring play ever. The meticulously constructed build orders with insane macro and intense micro was a thing of beauty. I will definitely miss that. Although I imagine your SC2 play is going to even more build based and unit abusive so I definitely look forward to that.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-25 08:18:55
August 25 2010 08:18 GMT
#19
On August 25 2010 08:50 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2010 08:03 Garrl wrote:
On August 25 2010 04:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
haha I am curious now and want to watch this but I just reformatted and don't really want to install just for this


Have you given up on BW that much? :<

Yeah that was always my plan. I quit after I left Korea. I came back just for TSL2 because it's so much fun and so much money. And then right after TSL2 I quit again.

Show nested quote +
On August 25 2010 06:33 Tump wrote:
Did you get the collector's edition SC2, Nony? It comes with BW on a USB ^^

Great replay, by the way.

Yeah but you still have to install it!

I think I remember this game though. There are several sort of similar to it. I kept transitioning to 3 stargate scouts in PvT and winning with zealot/goon/scout. Carrier is a better transition though haha. It was just fun beating A- players with scouts

you can download the mini sc version from iccup The Abyss (only 100 MB and no install)
http://files.theabyss.ru/sc/starcraft.zip
blabberrrrr
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
August 25 2010 09:02 GMT
#20
The best replay I've seen in a long while!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 8741
Rain 1839
GuemChi 631
FanTaSy 121
sSak 52
Bale 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1114
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1048
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g7310
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0172
ViBE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 30
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush770
• Stunt376
Other Games
• Scarra935
• Shiphtur794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 25m
INu's Battles
6h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 25m
OSC
17h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 25m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.