• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6189 users

kennigitLOLOL - Page 2

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
November 08 2009 20:06 GMT
#21
Entusman #12
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
November 08 2009 20:07 GMT
#22
Rigel is stingray of course
Entusman #12
Rigel of Cyrosea
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada66 Posts
November 08 2009 20:22 GMT
#23
I'm not stingray, I'm me.
I just watched that again... I played so badly that game. XD
Also, Kennigit failed to post the replay of me rolling him in a more standard game. Unfortunately I don't think I saved it.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
November 08 2009 21:33 GMT
#24
On November 08 2009 21:39 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
didn't watch but I am almost positive this IS NOT how you play protoss

^_-


lol @ random no-name hamburger trying to tell Kennigit how to play this game

On November 09 2009 05:22 Rigel of Cyrosea wrote:
I'm not stingray, I'm me.
I just watched that again... I played so badly that game. XD
Also, Kennigit failed to post the replay of me rolling him in a more standard game. Unfortunately I don't think I saved it.


You played badly because he MADE you play badly with his relentless pressure. This is PvT at its highest level
Trucy Wright is hot
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 08 2009 22:56 GMT
#25
On November 09 2009 06:33 Purind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2009 21:39 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
didn't watch but I am almost positive this IS NOT how you play protoss

^_-


lol @ random no-name hamburger trying to tell Kennigit how to play this game

Show nested quote +
On November 09 2009 05:22 Rigel of Cyrosea wrote:
I'm not stingray, I'm me.
I just watched that again... I played so badly that game. XD
Also, Kennigit failed to post the replay of me rolling him in a more standard game. Unfortunately I don't think I saved it.


You played badly because he MADE you play badly with his relentless pressure. This is PvT at its highest level


rofl
RIP Aaliyah
Rigel of Cyrosea
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada66 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-08 22:59:08
November 08 2009 22:57 GMT
#26
On November 09 2009 06:33 Purind wrote:
You played badly because he MADE you play badly with his relentless pressure. This is PvT at its highest level

It's true, it's true. I'm normally an A+ player you know, but with Kennigit harassing me, I just fall apart. Anybody would fall to that proxy into goons into reavers into DTs strat, anybody!
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
November 08 2009 23:04 GMT
#27
damned pros
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
DoTheEvolution
Profile Joined November 2009
40 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-09 00:09:57
November 09 2009 00:09 GMT
#28
seriously guys, today I taught noob some stuff about starcraft and recommended him to go here to watch replays... now I look like a dick...
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-09 00:21:42
November 09 2009 00:21 GMT
#29
On November 09 2009 09:09 DoTheEvolution wrote:
seriously guys, today I taught noob some stuff about starcraft and recommended him to go here to watch replays... now I look like a dick...

hahahah sorry!

Also follow up, he rolled me when i tried to play straight up the first game and then i made up cheese build on the fly the next to games to win 2-1. Then i thought to myself "what would artosis say?" and he would say "you are a cheesy fucking protoss" so i forfeit and let Rigel advance (also proleague was on LOL).
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-09 01:10:16
November 09 2009 01:09 GMT
#30
LOL
It looks like me trying to play terran.
Eh maybe he is even worse :D

I enjoyed it though. Low level games can be hilarious.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
November 09 2009 04:03 GMT
#31
Kennigit fuck that.

You were sitting beside me copying all my builds! xD

BTW Kennigit had a crew of people giving him advice during this game :D Poor Terran had his earbuds in just awaiting the massacre.
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 09 2009 05:30 GMT
#32
You only used half of the gayness in the Protoss arsenal Kennigit. I am disappoint.

Cannon rush, recall, stasis on ramp, carriers(just ask idra), manner pylons, etc.

tsk tsk tsk
On November 09 2009 09:09 DoTheEvolution wrote:
seriously guys, today I taught noob some stuff about starcraft and recommended him to go here to watch replays... now I look like a dick...

also, LOL at this.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
November 09 2009 05:56 GMT
#33
On November 09 2009 04:03 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2009 03:28 SonuvBob wrote:
On November 08 2009 21:39 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
didn't watch but I am almost positive this IS NOT how you play protoss

^_-

Proxy gates into reaver into dt.

Pretty sure it is, maybe Artosis can confirm?


SKipping arb/carrier/cannon rush AND bulldog all = NO.

Thanks though.

I'm sure the 2 base carriers would've come next if the reaver and dts weren't so effective. The lack of cannon rush AND gas steal is simply inexcusable though.
Administrator
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 09 2009 06:11 GMT
#34
I forgot gas steal. Damn. Yeah, with so much missing this rep is rather bland. Nice effort by the T player though. Selecting T is a lot of work.
Artosis *
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States2140 Posts
November 09 2009 07:09 GMT
#35
On November 09 2009 09:21 Kennigit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2009 09:09 DoTheEvolution wrote:
seriously guys, today I taught noob some stuff about starcraft and recommended him to go here to watch replays... now I look like a dick...

hahahah sorry!

Also follow up, he rolled me when i tried to play straight up the first game and then i made up cheese build on the fly the next to games to win 2-1. Then i thought to myself "what would artosis say?" and he would say "you are a cheesy fucking protoss" so i forfeit and let Rigel advance (also proleague was on LOL).


LOLOL it was the right choice. you can sleep easily tonight.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/Artosis
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
November 12 2009 13:52 GMT
#36
On November 09 2009 14:56 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2009 04:03 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On November 09 2009 03:28 SonuvBob wrote:
On November 08 2009 21:39 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
didn't watch but I am almost positive this IS NOT how you play protoss

^_-

Proxy gates into reaver into dt.

Pretty sure it is, maybe Artosis can confirm?


SKipping arb/carrier/cannon rush AND bulldog all = NO.

Thanks though.

I'm sure the 2 base carriers would've come next if the reaver and dts weren't so effective. The lack of cannon rush AND gas steal is simply inexcusable though.



^ This
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft413
RuFF_SC2 207
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2767
GuemChi 827
Leta 116
Terrorterran 74
Snow 56
Bale 40
NaDa 40
Noble 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox500
Mew2King61
Other Games
summit1g7191
C9.Mang0295
Sick108
ViBE88
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2123
League of Legends
• Lourlo1222
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 21m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.