On October 06 2009 08:24 kidd wrote:
Was this replay corrupted for anyone else?
Was this replay corrupted for anyone else?
From what I hear, watch the first minute at normal speed. You should be good after that.
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
On October 06 2009 08:24 kidd wrote: Was this replay corrupted for anyone else? From what I hear, watch the first minute at normal speed. You should be good after that. | ||
|
kidd
United States2848 Posts
On October 07 2009 03:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote: From what I hear, watch the first minute at normal speed. You should be good after that. Really? Thanks I'll try that. I wonder why it does that. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP35 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Letter145 • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|