• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8730 users

Qualifiers R1 Day 2 Discussion - Page 5

Forum Index > Razer TSL Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 27 2008 21:17 GMT
#81
You forgot to add the results for Reason vs Haypro. You can tell that Haypro won from the interview but still.

...that makes it 3 wrong guesses. Still good though.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-27 21:20:15
April 27 2008 21:18 GMT
#82
On April 28 2008 05:56 CubEdIn wrote:
wow I only got Skew vs Leg and Kwark vs Machine wrong so far. I should be liquibetting.

I only got Infernal vs. Octzerg (not counting Chosen w/o) wrong so far. I am liquibetting

heuristics for winning liquibet in following order:
1) pic > no pic (Leg)
2) korean ip address (Idra)
3) non-american (vote against inc, machine, artosis, skew, lzgamer)
4) name recognition (dreiven from tl attack)
5) cooler name [pronounceable non-english > english word > non-pronounceable]
(ALF > fusion, temujin > sky, castro > zpux, haypro > reason, rondo > handy)

As you can tell, I was right for everything except octzerg > infernal
sappling
Profile Joined April 2008
Germany22 Posts
April 27 2008 21:21 GMT
#83
nooooooo redeemer nooooooo why no defilers :D
insane last game there, thx for producing this epic replay
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 27 2008 21:22 GMT
#84
On April 28 2008 06:18 azndsh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2008 05:56 CubEdIn wrote:
wow I only got Skew vs Leg and Kwark vs Machine wrong so far. I should be liquibetting.

I only got Infernal vs. Octzerg (not counting Chosen w/o) wrong so far. I am liquibetting

heuristics for winning liquibet in following order:
1) pic > no pic (Leg)
2) korean ip address (Idra)
3) non-american (vote against inc, machine, artosis, skew, lzgamer)
4) name recognition (dreiven from tl attack)
5) cooler name [pronounceable non-english > english word > non-pronounceable]
(ALF > fusion, temujin > sky, castro > zpux, haypro > reason, rondo > handy)

As you can tell, I was right for everything except octzerg > infernal


rofl. well if you voted for chosen then you got 2 wrong anyway. (i called it against him so HA!)

Anyway I'm 3 in the red now, because I voted for machine, and I was really unsure about that one. But just wondering, will anyone get all of them right?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
April 27 2008 21:26 GMT
#85
yeah, I didn't realize Chosen was american, I mean what native english speaker would pick such a straightforward word?
sasal
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany74 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-27 21:40:12
April 27 2008 21:38 GMT
#86
wow I liked all games incontrol vs advo but the last one was amazing. So close.. I really thought advo is finished as his main base was wiped out. Have to agree that today was much better applied to what I have seen so far. I think TvZ is my favorite matchup to watch. Fast and murderous battles. Reminds me more on Starship Troopers / Alien and stuff. One time advo matrixed incontrols ultra and he finished off the remaining marines in this battle. A other time he laid down a mine near to incs hatch. it explode attacking one larva and killed most of his own vultures.

Only crap incontrol lost.
He was forthcoming / communicative here and in his interview.
JoMal
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Trinidad/Tobago1177 Posts
April 27 2008 21:40 GMT
#87
Idra's the only Media player that got tot the next round =]
Oh you mad cause i'm stylin on you
Elric
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom1327 Posts
April 27 2008 21:40 GMT
#88
Game 3 of Incontrol v. Advokate - definitely the most exciting game so far. ...I knew as soon as I clicked up to x16 and it took several seconds before a green bar appeared that it was going to be an good'un....

More to and fro than a see-saw factory..kthatwasbad

NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-27 21:42:10
April 27 2008 21:41 GMT
#89
--- Nuked ---
Kizlyk
Profile Joined December 2007
Ukraine84 Posts
April 27 2008 21:47 GMT
#90
Very entertaining and aggressive play by Incontrol, too bad he lost
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 27 2008 21:55 GMT
#91
On April 28 2008 06:40 JoMal wrote:
Idra's the only Media player that got tot the next round =]

Ret
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
April 27 2008 21:57 GMT
#92
On April 28 2008 05:39 ._. wrote:
Not a single deflier used in any game with zerg I've seen so far.

I mean seriously..
could've saved inc that last game.


Off the top of my head, CaStrO vs ZpuX had some sweet defiler usage, although the games (first one at least) were pretty one-sided.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
April 27 2008 21:59 GMT
#93
omg sauron haypro :O
amazing games, someone plz do a commentary for these
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
Macavenger
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1132 Posts
April 27 2008 22:07 GMT
#94
On April 28 2008 06:22 CubEdIn wrote:
Anyway I'm 3 in the red now, because I voted for machine, and I was really unsure about that one. But just wondering, will anyone get all of them right?



Five people are 13/13 in TSL liquibet right now. Presumably at least one of them will get the last match right, so I'd say yeah, someone will get them all.

About 20 more of us are 12/13 currently. Machine vs. Kwak is the one that tripped me up too.
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
April 27 2008 22:10 GMT
#95
Man, these TSL results are raping my liquidbet. I'm really good at choosing the loser (or the person that doesn't show up).
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
April 27 2008 22:12 GMT
#96
On April 28 2008 07:10 Tadzio00 wrote:
Man, these TSL results are raping my liquidbet. I'm really good at choosing the loser (or the person that doesn't show up).

o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
April 27 2008 22:13 GMT
#97
Just watched haypro vs reason, good games

It really looked like reason was going to take the first one after that 1+ timing attack, but haypro did a good job shutting down his expansions after that.

Game 2 had some nice aggressive zerg play as well

Many good games played today!
Enter a Uh
HaiVan
Profile Joined April 2005
Bulgaria1698 Posts
April 27 2008 22:13 GMT
#98
I got all right except Haypro and Rondo [image loading]
Dude incontrol you had to upgrade your melee att in game 3
[image loading]
Listen to The Special One
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-27 22:15:38
April 27 2008 22:15 GMT
#99
I got everything right except for Reason vs Haypro. Had I known they were going to play PvZ I'd bet on Haypro. Oh well, shit happens.
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
April 27 2008 22:29 GMT
#100
Looked like Reason had that game on Longinus against Haypro. Had he did storm drop on Haypro's econ, it could had been Haypro saying GG.
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 259
JuggernautJason64
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24611
Mini 422
Hyuk 174
firebathero 167
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 95
Mong 51
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2785
Khaldor1392
crisheroes1114
Liquid`Hasu781
Other Games
FrodaN2367
fl0m976
Beastyqt782
mouzStarbuck218
KnowMe174
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King60
Trikslyr47
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 76
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 25
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• 80smullet 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8958
• WagamamaTV354
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
• Shiphtur283
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 18m
INu's Battles
17h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.