• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11998 users

How do you usually view TL community news?

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
January 21 2012 10:09 GMT
#1
The left sidebar. Just open anything interesting in new tabs
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
vroma
Profile Joined May 2011
Greece68 Posts
January 21 2012 10:12 GMT
#2
front page , i prefer my plate served rather than serching for it
tt-
Skoop
Profile Joined March 2011
United States214 Posts
January 21 2012 10:49 GMT
#3
My routine is always: check streams on right, check news on left, check dem liquibets. It's a little hard not to be checking the front page section at the same time though, but the left bar is where it's at for me.
DongRaeGu & JangBi & HerO & Jaedong & ZerO & Taeja fighting!
TenakaKhan
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4 Posts
January 21 2012 11:38 GMT
#4
why no multiselect?
i always check the main and then the left sidebar
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
January 21 2012 11:41 GMT
#5
I voted for the front page section, but while I use that for anything REALLY IMPORTANT THAT I SHOULD READ NOW!!!!, I also look at the left side bar for things that I might want to see (like strategy stuff and tourney stuff) that might be getting drowned in the drama of the eSports moment (aLive, IEM Kiev, upsets at Ro32, Pool Previews, etc) and/or because the front page hasn't gotten an update in a day or two because the admins/writers are just as hyped about watching the tournaments as we are.

Or someone has to skate. (Sorry, that blog will forever mar my mind.)
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
voy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland348 Posts
January 21 2012 11:54 GMT
#6
I would say 1st and 2nd answer
I'm a man with a dream. And I look good in jeans. graphic designer looking for freelance work.
Nus5
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany46 Posts
January 21 2012 11:56 GMT
#7
front page for sure iam to lazy to search for it
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
January 21 2012 13:45 GMT
#8
Front page, because I don't visit that part of the forum, and I don't look at the left side where I can't minimize those bars.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
January 21 2012 13:56 GMT
#9
Front Page 1st, After that I look at the left side bar, and finally, there's a community news forum?
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
January 21 2012 16:03 GMT
#10
Left sidebar! I always see it before the front page
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
January 21 2012 17:31 GMT
#11
I always go to the front page first. Tons of cool stuff there.
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
January 21 2012 17:55 GMT
#12
This seems like an odd poll to me. Front page generally, but I also sometimes just peruse through the left side-bar and happen over some new community news.
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
January 21 2012 17:58 GMT
#13
Do a bit of both personally.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Protocon
Profile Joined February 2010
United States255 Posts
January 21 2012 18:12 GMT
#14
Front page, because it's literally bold and in my face.
asdf
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
January 21 2012 18:40 GMT
#15
None of the above?

General Forum, by manually sorting through some of the terrible content to find gems. Since the community news/front page doesn't always catch it all unfortunately.
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 23:06:58
January 21 2012 23:05 GMT
#16
Front page / left sidebar.
I don't think I've ever clicked on the community news link http://www.teamliquid.net/news/community

ps: I visit TL very often so I don't risk missing anything really that's why I don't need to click on the Community news forum.
o choro é livre
Cable
Profile Joined January 2011
116 Posts
January 22 2012 01:43 GMT
#17
Mostly the front page. Because it's the most convenient way of reading them.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 04:42:34
January 22 2012 04:42 GMT
#18
I use the sidebar mostly...I almost never visit the homepage itself truthfully except to check the Spotlights once in awhile.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
pierrot2999
Profile Joined April 2011
France4 Posts
January 22 2012 08:03 GMT
#19
I use everything......like everyone else right?
Forplay
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation5 Posts
January 22 2012 09:24 GMT
#20
Mainly look for streams and if nothing interesting is up I check the front section. I use left side very seldom though sometimes there are some interesting things there.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1265
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1265
ByuN 490
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 163
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps381
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3838
Liquid`Hasu522
MindelVK8
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2006
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo774
olofmeister741
Khaldor438
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes180
Mew2King72
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
angryscii 14
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV573
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur675
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h
Replay Cast
4h
OSC
17h
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.