• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6129 users

Power Rank 01/01/2011 - Page 37

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 56 Next
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
January 27 2011 03:13 GMT
#721
On January 27 2011 07:34 Musoeun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2011 07:24 Goragoth wrote:
ZerO's vT this month is so weird:
Wins against: Sea, Fantasy, Flash.
Loss against: Frozean.

Lol.


...That's pretty much a summary of ZerO's career, honestly.



On January 26 2011 18:54 Malinor wrote:
That match is Zero's career in a nutshell for you. Beating the best player alive in an unbelievable showing, just to lose to one of the worst zvz-players out there.


High five!
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 27 2011 11:17 GMT
#722
That series alone could give Snow a spot IMO. Amazing. He really pushed JD to his limit.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 27 2011 11:53 GMT
#723
On January 27 2011 20:17 Holgerius wrote:
That series alone could give Snow a spot IMO. Amazing. He really pushed JD to his limit.

Got to watch the games to decide. I read a lot of "why Jaedong sucking?" but of course the standards we hold him to are ridiculous anyway.

I wish livestream worked for me...
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
January 27 2011 12:10 GMT
#724
On January 27 2011 20:53 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2011 20:17 Holgerius wrote:
That series alone could give Snow a spot IMO. Amazing. He really pushed JD to his limit.

Got to watch the games to decide. I read a lot of "why Jaedong sucking?" but of course the standards we hold him to are ridiculous anyway.

I wish livestream worked for me...


Jaedong only played bad in game 2 with horrible decision making. The rest of the games he played incredible, and so did snow. The games will not dissapoint. If you didn't know who was playing you would simply guess the protoss was Bisu.
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 27 2011 12:15 GMT
#725
Utterly disappointing play by Stork. He better win the OSL. Zero looking fantastic though. He has now crushed Stork and Flash in the span of 2 days. What a cutie-pie he is. If only his ZvZ was as good... Goddamn ZvZvZvZ fest incoming the MSL. So JD has a gold pretty much in the bag now I think.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
January 27 2011 12:26 GMT
#726
Zerg, Stork's great Achilles heel. He just couldn't deliver when it counts and so he loses his chance in the MSL.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
gen.Sun
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States539 Posts
January 27 2011 12:48 GMT
#727
Incredible disappointment by Stork, that was one of the worst chokes I've ever seen.

He doesn't deserve #1 with this 0-3 this month.
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
January 27 2011 12:55 GMT
#728
On January 27 2011 21:48 gen.Sun wrote:
Incredible disappointment by Stork, that was one of the worst chokes I've ever seen.

He doesn't deserve #1 with this 0-3 this month.


It depends on what he can show against Fantasy .
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
January 27 2011 12:57 GMT
#729
On January 27 2011 21:15 Holgerius wrote:
Utterly disappointing play by Stork. He better win the OSL. Zero looking fantastic though. He has now crushed Stork and Flash in the span of 2 days. What a cutie-pie he is. If only his ZvZ was as good... Goddamn ZvZvZvZ fest incoming the MSL. So JD has a gold pretty much in the bag now I think.


You shouldn't Underestimate Hydra's ZvZ . He has pretty godly Muta/Scourge micro himself .
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 27 2011 13:01 GMT
#730
On January 27 2011 21:57 raga4ka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2011 21:15 Holgerius wrote:
Utterly disappointing play by Stork. He better win the OSL. Zero looking fantastic though. He has now crushed Stork and Flash in the span of 2 days. What a cutie-pie he is. If only his ZvZ was as good... Goddamn ZvZvZvZ fest incoming the MSL. So JD has a gold pretty much in the bag now I think.


You shouldn't Underestimate Hydra's ZvZ . He has pretty godly Muta/Scourge micro himself .

We are talking about a Bo5 in a Starleague. I would put my money on JD any day.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
January 27 2011 13:04 GMT
#731
On January 27 2011 21:57 raga4ka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2011 21:15 Holgerius wrote:
Utterly disappointing play by Stork. He better win the OSL. Zero looking fantastic though. He has now crushed Stork and Flash in the span of 2 days. What a cutie-pie he is. If only his ZvZ was as good... Goddamn ZvZvZvZ fest incoming the MSL. So JD has a gold pretty much in the bag now I think.


You shouldn't Underestimate Hydra's ZvZ . He has pretty godly Muta/Scourge micro himself .

Jaedong is 17-3 in his last 20 ZvZ's ; Hydra is 16-4 with huge momentum. This could be awesome.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
January 27 2011 13:05 GMT
#732
Zero playing amazingly well atm.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
January 27 2011 13:06 GMT
#733
On January 27 2011 21:55 raga4ka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2011 21:48 gen.Sun wrote:
Incredible disappointment by Stork, that was one of the worst chokes I've ever seen.

He doesn't deserve #1 with this 0-3 this month.


It depends on what he can show against Fantasy .

Flamewheel must be so happy that that is still in January. Making the PR right now would be a mess.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 13:14:40
January 27 2011 13:14 GMT
#734
On January 27 2011 22:06 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2011 21:55 raga4ka wrote:
On January 27 2011 21:48 gen.Sun wrote:
Incredible disappointment by Stork, that was one of the worst chokes I've ever seen.

He doesn't deserve #1 with this 0-3 this month.


It depends on what he can show against Fantasy .

Flamewheel must be so happy that that is still in January. Making the PR right now would be a mess.

Hah, I'm sure the remaining games this month can make the situation even worse.
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 27 2011 14:32 GMT
#735
On January 27 2011 22:14 okum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2011 22:06 Lightwip wrote:
On January 27 2011 21:55 raga4ka wrote:
On January 27 2011 21:48 gen.Sun wrote:
Incredible disappointment by Stork, that was one of the worst chokes I've ever seen.

He doesn't deserve #1 with this 0-3 this month.


It depends on what he can show against Fantasy .

Flamewheel must be so happy that that is still in January. Making the PR right now would be a mess.

Hah, I'm sure the remaining games this month can make the situation even worse.

I'm really dreading these last days. Hopefully everything goes as I have foreseen and I don't have to make many flops.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
January 27 2011 14:51 GMT
#736
I'm thinking next month everything goes to hell again when Kal wins the MSL...

...no, who am I kidding? But I'd like to see it.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
TRAP[yoo]
Profile Joined December 2009
Hungary6026 Posts
January 27 2011 15:49 GMT
#737
On January 27 2011 23:51 Musoeun wrote:
I'm thinking next month everything goes to hell again when Kal wins the MSL...

...no, who am I kidding? But I'd like to see it.

even if he manages to beat great i doubt that he can throw out zero...hes looking so strong
FTD
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 27 2011 15:57 GMT
#738
If it wasn't for their respective histories I'd say Zero is a scarier opponent than JD at the moment (for a non-zerg opponent). But once you take their background into account, JD becomes a totally different beast.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
January 27 2011 16:00 GMT
#739
Even if looking at just this month, I'd be hard-pressed to call Zero stronger. In the end, Jaedong produces much more consistent results.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 27 2011 17:10 GMT
#740
Well ya, Zero has always had that problem. As stated at the top of this page; he has smashed both the OSL finalists and the bonjwa to pieces with ease in the last couple of days, but also dropped a game to Action who has been absolutely terrible lately. Such high peak level, but so inconsistent.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 205
ViBE101
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4673
GuemChi 1247
Terrorterran 90
910 76
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Leta 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1251
Other Games
summit1g6977
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0296
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt285
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 22m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.