• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

[CJ] Face the Future - Page 7

Forum Index > News
157 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
zyxjk
Profile Joined March 2009
United States75 Posts
July 25 2009 00:40 GMT
#121
Great article, great read Thanks
the world was their playground, until the fateful day when they were hit by a bus on the way to subway
eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
July 25 2009 03:08 GMT
#122
On July 25 2009 06:54 Wedge wrote:
Ah awesome article, I actually remember watching some old school National Geographic documentary on the WCG Starcraft finals, and it sorta followed around Xellos when he was at the top of his game, and coach Cho as they tried to get sponsors and mentioned the food problems and such. Loved when Xellos introduced Much "This is much, he has such broad shoulders" lol haha.

Very old, but brought back some good memories.


I was so happy for Foru when he won. To bad his PvZ was just terrible so he wasn't able to display his potential.
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
July 25 2009 03:20 GMT
#123
(–_–)
Fuck yeah CJ Fighting!
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
JoMal
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Trinidad/Tobago1177 Posts
July 25 2009 03:31 GMT
#124
LOL. This is so funny. O_O They played scared, and they lost. LMAO
Oh you mad cause i'm stylin on you
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
July 25 2009 03:36 GMT
#125
On July 25 2009 03:13 B1nary wrote:
I think (o_O) is more appropriate for Stork. He always looks so confused.


Flash already has dibs on o_O. And not because he's confused, but because he will kill you.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
FaZ-
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States191 Posts
July 25 2009 04:16 GMT
#126
Not that I'd root for KHAN... ever, but this article should make it pretty tough for everyone else, too.
Tom Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1114 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 04:47:19
July 25 2009 04:44 GMT
#127
When I heard about this article, I was like ^_^.
Then, when I started reading it, I was like O_O.
As I kept reading it, I went like –_–.
Then, when I finished, my face went like >_<.

Less biased articles next time, please.
You and your "5 years of competitive RTS experience" can take a hike. - FrozenArbiter
DM20
Profile Joined September 2008
Canada544 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 07:02:34
July 25 2009 06:58 GMT
#128
This weekend, two very different teams play each other. One is rising, and the other is falling


+ Show Spoiler +
CJ just got downpunched.


+ Show Spoiler +
^_^ > --_--
gorchiza
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Bulgaria200 Posts
July 25 2009 06:58 GMT
#129
so what happen (-_-) faces ? Lost badly to (^_^) hows that ? kekeke where are CJ fans now?
http://www.youtube.com/user/GORCHIZA?feature=mhee
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
July 25 2009 07:02 GMT
#130
+ Show Spoiler [Includes results of the match] +
Your predictions fail Hot_Bid (assuming you meant CJ was going to win with the (-_-) face

Much was definitely not (-_-) compared to stork.

And Miracle was not (O_O) either.

I didn't actually see the first set, but I can imagine that was off as well. After all, Odin is 20% winrate vs Terran =/

The analogy was entertaining though
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 07:03:30
July 25 2009 07:03 GMT
#131
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 12:40:42
July 25 2009 07:08 GMT
#132
On July 25 2009 13:44 Tom Phoenix wrote:
When I heard about this article, I was like ^_^.
Then, when I started reading it, I was like O_O.
As I kept reading it, I went like –_–.
Then, when I finished, my face went like >_<.

Less biased articles next time, please.


Whaddya mean? This is playoffs time, this is what bias lives for! Plus it totally had a [CJ] tag in the title, you should have known what to expect.

This article is awesome, even if had been completely fabricated and had no basis in fact whatsoever.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
redMARS
Profile Joined July 2009
United States12 Posts
July 25 2009 07:23 GMT
#133
LOL I love the smilies, very cute article.

But still hoping for lots of (^_^) lol.
dranjam
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland198 Posts
July 25 2009 10:22 GMT
#134
On July 25 2009 13:44 Tom Phoenix wrote:
When I heard about this article, I was like ^_^.
Then, when I started reading it, I was like O_O.
As I kept reading it, I went like –_–.
Then, when I finished, my face went like >_<.

Less biased articles next time, please.

I wonder if author of this article is ( -_-) or (T_T) after todays results .
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight with you, then you win.
BackHo[BLACK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
80 Posts
July 25 2009 10:51 GMT
#135
On July 25 2009 13:44 Tom Phoenix wrote:
When I heard about this article, I was like ^_^.
Then, when I started reading it, I was like O_O.
As I kept reading it, I went like –_–.
Then, when I finished, my face went like >_<.

Less biased articles next time, please.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 25 2009 11:07 GMT
#136
On July 25 2009 13:44 Tom Phoenix wrote:
When I heard about this article, I was like ^_^.
Then, when I started reading it, I was like O_O.
As I kept reading it, I went like –_–.
Then, when I finished, my face went like >_<.

Less biased articles next time, please.


In the great words of Beyonder "lol, r u new here?"
ModeratorGodfather
fnaticNoname
Profile Joined January 2008
India858 Posts
July 25 2009 11:23 GMT
#137
I love this :D!

Well written.
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 12:40:17
July 25 2009 12:39 GMT
#138
So I accidentally quote+post instead of edit+submit. GG self, nore. :/
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
Ro[]t
Profile Joined July 2008
Sweden147 Posts
July 25 2009 14:08 GMT
#139
Great article Hot Bid, I remeber the day G.O finally got their sponsor, I't was really something special.
WARMASTER.v13
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States34 Posts
July 25 2009 16:48 GMT
#140
cj fighting !
My Life For Hire or Auire?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 257
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
League of Legends
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g14386
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1326
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 19
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2116
League of Legends
• Lourlo1093
• Rush679
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 13m
Replay Cast
18h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.