• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6486 users

[Fantasy] PL R5 Final Rankings - Page 2

Forum Index > News
42 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
July 16 2009 03:54 GMT
#21
Never

ever

EVER trade away KTF ever again.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
July 16 2009 03:56 GMT
#22
On July 16 2009 12:54 Last Romantic wrote:
Never

ever

EVER trade away KTF ever again.

lol i got owned so badly because i traded them

FUCKKKKK
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-16 04:54:12
July 16 2009 04:53 GMT
#23
I made horrible trades last time, and it set me back SOOOO far.
So I resolved this time to stick with my original team, no matter what.

My anti-team really kicked my ass. But I always felt if I traded, it would have gotten worse. :/

My boy (T)Light on MBC did really well though :D
That was a lot of fun to watch.

edit: Oh FYI I did even worse NOT trading anyone... amazing with how bad I had crashed before.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
July 16 2009 06:03 GMT
#24
ignorance...why there are 2 match? es cj vs hite and hite vs cj?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
July 16 2009 06:25 GMT
#25
LOL Kennigit, well done sir

Congratulations to H_B, Abydos, and all the staff who worked on Fantasy PL for yet another awesome season! I really enjoyed playing.
✌
d1sh0ng
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States103 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-16 06:30:23
July 16 2009 06:27 GMT
#26
I did MUCH better than last season finishing in 142nd place so I am extremely happy with my performance. I need to get better at trading however as my trade gain was only +5. But thank you to all the TL Staff that put this together and everything else on the site (tournament streams, TLPD, Liquibet, Liquipedia, etc.) your efforts do not go unnoticed.
Clap it up for minimum wage!!!
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
July 16 2009 07:09 GMT
#27
Finished #48, not too bad

7th out of forum vets.
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 16 2009 07:18 GMT
#28
Pripple is such a cute name. Go pachi!
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
sk`
Profile Joined November 2008
Japan442 Posts
July 16 2009 09:36 GMT
#29
Thank god this season is over... I can get to sucking next season now.

Seriously though, I'm noticing more than anything the people that make the smartest and most aggressive trades do the best. And of course, the people who most wisely pick their anti-team also do well. I understand the reasons for this, but since I'm not that rabid a Korean SC follow I find it hard to track who I want to trade for, who might slump, etc.

But then again, those complaints are why I never really got into fantasy sports in other cases. But, since I actually play SC I'll continue to do horrid at fantasy every season.

Also... I really have to hand it to whoever coded TL's fantasy - it's amazing, simple, and it works!
www.pureesports.com
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
July 16 2009 09:47 GMT
#30
Bah, I was hoping to get the Wall Street award

Anyway, GG! When is 2009/10 PL starting? I don't want to miss anything due to my vacation.
doubleupgradeobbies!
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia1354 Posts
July 16 2009 12:47 GMT
#31
grats to pripple, and great work again by abydos, hotbid and everyone involved in putting this together.

MSL, 2003-2011, RIP. OSL, 2000-2012, RIP. Proleague, 2003-2012, RIP. And then there was none... Even good things must come to an end.
ama-cms
Profile Joined April 2009
Finland164 Posts
July 16 2009 13:55 GMT
#32
thanks all, this FPL thing is so great!

Also, all this funny post-season banter makes it all the more worthwhile to try hard to win. If you can think of more (silly) honorable mentions you should do them - they are fun!
spam broodling.
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
July 16 2009 14:31 GMT
#33
i went all-out with KHAN, figuring they couldn't possibly suck as much this round as they did the last, and made 0 trades

finished #1257

fuck you jangbi
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Chanted
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway1001 Posts
July 16 2009 14:49 GMT
#34
Rank: #666 says it all :D Totally what I was aiming for, btw I feel really stupid, I thought team and anti-team were seperate, so that getting a antiteam with alot of "-" was good. Oh well, fun season anyways
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
July 16 2009 17:05 GMT
#35
Congrats pripple man. Amazing. I finished 26 this round. I am proud of it - especially after my horrific standing last time round.

Goooooo~ pripple
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
July 16 2009 18:58 GMT
#36
On July 16 2009 23:49 Chanted wrote:
Rank: #666 says it all :D Totally what I was aiming for, btw I feel really stupid, I thought team and anti-team were seperate, so that getting a antiteam with alot of "-" was good. Oh well, fun season anyways

haha, yea, I somehow didnt know how to manage antiteam, or the meaning of it. So I got loads of good players there. And couldnt trade with any lower ones. Fail :< Thanks for a nice season. I will sure improve to the next one!
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
July 16 2009 19:01 GMT
#37
Lol, I had -84, this was my first time playing I had no idea what to do so I just picked random players and yea just left them like that.
Moderatorgold coin
wiesel
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany727 Posts
July 16 2009 20:44 GMT
#38
Thanks again for all the time and work you guys did.
I enjoyed pl matches even more thanks to this, looking forward to the next fantasy league ah and gratz to pripple of course!
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
July 16 2009 20:46 GMT
#39
If I hadn't traded I would've tied for 32nd. T.T
Things that really killed me were trading Hiya for Light on my Antiteam and STX for Hwaseung. Oh my God why did I trade STX x.x
FranzF1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile1710 Posts
July 17 2009 00:14 GMT
#40
I dont know how to make good anti teams... LOL 8(
Congrats to the winner =D
Member #99999^99 of the fanclub of Grape, Reality and TurN
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 180
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1271
Bisu 885
Soma 344
hero 176
EffOrt 111
HiyA 90
Pusan 65
Killer 36
ZerO 35
Mong 27
[ Show more ]
sorry 25
Bale 24
Rush 20
Sharp 20
Shinee 15
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 9
League of Legends
JimRising 424
Counter-Strike
edward48
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft796
crisheroes526
Other Games
gofns45858
olofmeister1144
singsing1094
ceh9612
Livibee212
Pyrionflax129
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream577
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH334
• StrangeGG 32
• LUISG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2386
League of Legends
• Rush1534
• Jankos1494
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
37m
Afreeca Starleague
37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.