• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7693 users

Liquipedia Starcraft Wiki Released! - Page 9

Forum Index > News
239 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
June 08 2009 11:21 GMT
#161
Holy fuck.
I'm speechless.

THANK YOU TEAMLIQUIDDDDDDDDDD
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
June 08 2009 11:25 GMT
#162
Everyone who contributed even a little bit you rock really hard. Thanks for spamming the wiki team to death with your contributions! So many things are being submitted this is beyond what we could have hoped for.
Administrator
riptide
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
5673 Posts
June 08 2009 11:26 GMT
#163
Riding the wave, and liking it! Keep those edits coming, guys.
AdministratorSKT T1 | Masters of the Universe
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
June 08 2009 11:59 GMT
#164
This is so awesome, TL forever.
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
Khyrandor
Profile Joined February 2009
Czech Republic158 Posts
June 08 2009 12:33 GMT
#165
This is HUUUUGE.... thx a million times
TL is the best, that will never change
fan of Chill, ToT)Mondragon(, ret, Jaedong, Day[9], DjWHEAT, White-Ra, Jinro, R1CH and TL and after TSL3 Ro32 Mondragon again... R.I.P. ToT
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
June 08 2009 12:35 GMT
#166
Just added a page about the map Plasma. Reminded me of all the good games that were played on it despite it's overall questionable balance and short use.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
June 08 2009 12:35 GMT
#167
Such an awesome feature. Congrats TL
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
June 08 2009 13:04 GMT
#168
Amazing work
Moderator
zeox
Profile Joined November 2007
Norway314 Posts
June 08 2009 13:11 GMT
#169
this is amazing. I'm going to get lost in the liquipedia for the rest of the day
everyone who worked on this: you are amazing and you haven't gotten nearly enough praise. cookies for everyone!
themineralpatch.com -- twitter.com/inged
Ro[]t
Profile Joined July 2008
Sweden147 Posts
June 08 2009 13:36 GMT
#170
Seeing how many people are contributing to the wiki page I cant do anything but smile, I just cant help loving Teamliquid ._.
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
June 08 2009 13:52 GMT
#171
this is so unreal.
i can sit and read this for hours on end
Dwell
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
June 08 2009 14:02 GMT
#172
wow just wow

i <3 you TL and thank you!
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
June 08 2009 14:18 GMT
#173
I've pretty much been writing most of the unit pages...their general usage sections are so empty!

So yeah, most of what you see under "vs. Terran" etc. in the unit pages are preliminary drafts that I wrote...for Protoss anyway. I'm also contributing to some of the other races units, but I probably don't have much time before I have to leave and do more lab work XD (yeah I'm editing Liquipedia instead of working. My supervisor's downstairs!)
Moderator
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
June 08 2009 14:20 GMT
#174
On June 08 2009 23:18 Empyrean wrote:
I've pretty much been writing most of the unit pages...their general usage sections are so empty!

So yeah, most of what you see under "vs. Terran" etc. in the unit pages are preliminary drafts that I wrote...for Protoss anyway. I'm also contributing to some of the other races units, but I probably don't have much time before I have to leave and do more lab work XD (yeah I'm editing Liquipedia instead of working. My supervisor's downstairs!)


don't worry about having essentially "preliminary pages" - the wiki will evolve.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
June 08 2009 14:33 GMT
#175
On June 08 2009 23:20 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2009 23:18 Empyrean wrote:
I've pretty much been writing most of the unit pages...their general usage sections are so empty!

So yeah, most of what you see under "vs. Terran" etc. in the unit pages are preliminary drafts that I wrote...for Protoss anyway. I'm also contributing to some of the other races units, but I probably don't have much time before I have to leave and do more lab work XD (yeah I'm editing Liquipedia instead of working. My supervisor's downstairs!)


don't worry about having essentially "preliminary pages" - the wiki will evolve.


Ehh...I think the paragraphs serve their purpose in giving general overviews of what each unit is used for in each match up. I basically just gave very surface level strategy (High Templar are used to cut through Zerg units, harass mineral lines, and defend expansions) since I figured deeper strategy is covered in the strategy guides.

Am I correct? Or should I be more thorough? (Go through my contributions)
Moderator
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
June 08 2009 14:38 GMT
#176
On June 08 2009 23:33 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2009 23:20 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
On June 08 2009 23:18 Empyrean wrote:
I've pretty much been writing most of the unit pages...their general usage sections are so empty!

So yeah, most of what you see under "vs. Terran" etc. in the unit pages are preliminary drafts that I wrote...for Protoss anyway. I'm also contributing to some of the other races units, but I probably don't have much time before I have to leave and do more lab work XD (yeah I'm editing Liquipedia instead of working. My supervisor's downstairs!)


don't worry about having essentially "preliminary pages" - the wiki will evolve.


Ehh...I think the paragraphs serve their purpose in giving general overviews of what each unit is used for in each match up. I basically just gave very surface level strategy (High Templar are used to cut through Zerg units, harass mineral lines, and defend expansions) since I figured deeper strategy is covered in the strategy guides.

Am I correct? Or should I be more thorough? (Go through my contributions)


yes (your edits look good). and yes. The unit pages are for a general overview of the unit, and the guides should (hypothetically, I dunno if they're at that stage yet) cover the unit composition and stuff.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Cheers
Profile Joined May 2009
France6 Posts
June 08 2009 14:56 GMT
#177
Just did my 1st edit, now i can die in peace. Amen.
Hammy
Profile Joined January 2009
France828 Posts
June 08 2009 15:14 GMT
#178
On June 08 2009 11:36 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Please Please Please read this:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Liquipedia:Style_Guide

If you could write up something appropriate and put this in the op plexa, that would be amazing. I'm already seeing things that are too much trouble to correct, so i'm not approving the changes


Just a detail, but it would be great if there were some reference of all abreviations in this post (or a link to a page where there are all the references). That way we can get things straight.

For example:
Common denominations for upgraded Units may be used, but sparingly: Speed upgraded Zealots --> Speedzeals, Speed upgraded Zerglings --> Speedlings, and so on. However only in contexts where that upgrade bears importance! (e.g. in the +1 Speedzeal article)

I don't think I've ever seen Speedzeals, but rather Speedlots (which is also in conformity with the Speedlings abreviations). And some other abreviations are less obvious, like cracklings etc...
Just my two cents
Qkumber
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada9 Posts
June 08 2009 15:32 GMT
#179
--- Nuked ---
Wivyx
Profile Joined May 2009
Norway624 Posts
June 08 2009 15:42 GMT
#180
Awesome! )
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1030
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta42
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 50m
INu's Battles
8h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 50m
OSC
20h 5m
Replay Cast
20h 50m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.