that's not fair.
and as much faith and hope i put into strelok im affraid he is goin to lose.4-2 tops ;/
| Forum Index > News |
|
drug_vict1m
844 Posts
On March 02 2009 23:55 Carnac wrote: Show nested quote + I'm very excited about LB#29 as well On March 02 2009 23:32 a-game wrote: awesome, really looking forward to it. cool that artosis is going to commentate. also nice tease about liquibition 29, now i'm excited about that one too! thanks plexa ![]() ![]() that's not fair. and as much faith and hope i put into strelok im affraid he is goin to lose.4-2 tops ;/ | ||
|
Rayzorblade
United States1172 Posts
| ||
|
CTStalker
Canada9720 Posts
can't wait for this, gonna be awesome! | ||
|
1030xxx
Australia62 Posts
Mondragon will come to this match next time, Z vs Z match. | ||
|
s.a.y
Croatia3840 Posts
On March 03 2009 01:19 1030xxx wrote: F91 6:1 Strelok~~~~~ Mondragon will come to this match next time, Z vs Z match. not all 7 maps are gonna be played. i predict 4:1 in favor of F91. i love strelok and all, but vs F91... GL ! | ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
cujo2k
Canada1044 Posts
| ||
|
cgrinker
United States3824 Posts
Though you probably don't ![]() | ||
|
cgrinker
United States3824 Posts
| ||
|
RA
Latvia791 Posts
+ Artosis and Chill as commentators, a pleasant surprise. | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
On March 03 2009 01:22 Aesop wrote: LB29 gonna be Nony I would guess. Or is there anything preventing him from taking part? I would assume not, just because idra participated, and they're both on pro teams. Chill and artosis. Sick. Although I liked plexa's commentary as well... Eh, I wish they could get tasteless and artosis, but I bet that their schedules never line up. | ||
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
On March 03 2009 01:58 GHOSTCLAW wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2009 01:22 Aesop wrote: LB29 gonna be Nony I would guess. Or is there anything preventing him from taking part? I would assume not, just because idra participated, and they're both on pro teams. Chill and artosis. Sick. Although I liked plexa's commentary as well... Eh, I wish they could get tasteless and artosis, but I bet that their schedules never line up. Nony left eStro btw: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=87527 | ||
|
Geo.Rion
7377 Posts
| ||
|
Osmoses
Sweden5302 Posts
| ||
|
tentaclemonster
United States118 Posts
| ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
On March 02 2009 22:23 Scorch wrote: Show nested quote + On March 02 2009 22:17 Plexa wrote: On March 02 2009 22:15 RoSe. wrote: go f91 + edit, if F91 wins fix a ZvZ please then a ZvP after. Cause I think he's unstopable o,o We have an opponent already lined up for #29 and I assure you you will not be disappointed Find out who it is on the cast!Sea[Shield], or else I will be disappointed! ![]() Man that would be epic beyond all imagination. Actually think f91 will put up some level of a fight with his skill level right now. I assume that because we are back to the old liquibition format that not all 7 games will be played? I actually wouldn't be surprised if f91 sweeps 4-0 at this point. Can't wait for the game. | ||
|
IPS.ZeRo
Germany1142 Posts
| ||
|
Raithed
China7078 Posts
| ||
|
FredSanford
United States70 Posts
| ||
|
heyitsme
153 Posts
I'm picking F91 for this one | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2861 ArmadaUGS1691 B2W.Neo527 shahzam269 Pyrionflax187 UpATreeSC77 Chillindude58 Dewaltoss52 Trikslyr44 Railgan24 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|