• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9153 users

We Are: WeMade Fox - Progamer Item Sale - Page 11

Forum Index > News
276 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
February 27 2009 19:15 GMT
#201
Back on topic, I'm fairly pumped about this, I'm not the biggest we made fan (go go mind and nada), but like many other people here, I'm extremely eager to get a slice of the pie. So to speak.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-27 19:36:02
February 27 2009 19:19 GMT
#202
Seriously, I'm gonna start temping for anyone who brings up sc2gg again without reading the god damn OP.

Please reeeeeead people ^_^
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
CapO
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1615 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-27 19:55:27
February 27 2009 19:53 GMT
#203
On February 27 2009 22:48 FaCE_1 wrote:
is it like a cheap ass mousepad our it's one u can actually use ??


NADA USES THAT MOUSEPAD, AND MOST GAMING MOUSE PADS ARE EASILY OVER $30-40!!!! THIS IS A GOOD DEAL

edit: korean small size is hella cool.
SNSD fan
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
February 27 2009 20:44 GMT
#204
Well trying to be as mindful as I can I read through the posts and it seems that paypal is what's being used to pay for the items and this is something id really like to participate in so I will ask if there is going to be any other means of payment besides paypal maybe credit card? I just like some other person can't transfer money into the acc quick enough to be able to order and I really want the gear :[
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
February 27 2009 20:56 GMT
#205
On February 28 2009 05:44 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Well trying to be as mindful as I can I read through the posts and it seems that paypal is what's being used to pay for the items and this is something id really like to participate in so I will ask if there is going to be any other means of payment besides paypal maybe credit card? I just like some other person can't transfer money into the acc quick enough to be able to order and I really want the gear :[

you can use your credit card for paypal
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
February 27 2009 21:00 GMT
#206
On February 28 2009 05:56 Carnac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 05:44 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Well trying to be as mindful as I can I read through the posts and it seems that paypal is what's being used to pay for the items and this is something id really like to participate in so I will ask if there is going to be any other means of payment besides paypal maybe credit card? I just like some other person can't transfer money into the acc quick enough to be able to order and I really want the gear :[

you can use your credit card for paypal

Thank you its not exactly my paypal so I'm not so educated about paypal it'd be my grandmas but I can work with this thank you
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
Kleander
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States334 Posts
February 27 2009 23:28 GMT
#207
is this "while supplies last"?
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy. 지지 Guess who's learning Korean
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
February 27 2009 23:33 GMT
#208
No. We will have the store open for about 1 week. Make your preorder. Order sent to wemade, items shipped off.
bburn
Profile Joined September 2004
United States1039 Posts
February 27 2009 23:41 GMT
#209
On February 28 2009 08:33 Kennigit wrote:
No. We will have the store open for about 1 week. Make your preorder. Order sent to wemade, items shipped off.

That's awesome is their any chance more MBC hero shirts are going to be sold at some point?
banana[AfO]
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
February 28 2009 00:12 GMT
#210
We are working on some things
ixuz
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Sweden38 Posts
February 28 2009 01:36 GMT
#211
Um, um, the store just have three TL shirts. I can't seem to find the WeMadeFox shirts or bundles? Any help, please? ^_^
lewl lewl
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 28 2009 01:51 GMT
#212
Store isn't ready yet, sit tight, it will be up in a few days
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
eMbrace
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1300 Posts
February 28 2009 02:04 GMT
#213
I'm so noob, where is the store on the site? =p
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
February 28 2009 02:46 GMT
#214
On February 28 2009 11:04 eMbrace wrote:
I'm so noob, where is the store on the site? =p

are you blind? it's right there! how can anyone NOT see it? omg, what a noob!

jk, when they have stuff on sale, they'll put up a green bar near the top of the website giving a link to it
but it's at www.teamliquid.net/store anyway
blabberrrrr
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
February 28 2009 03:16 GMT
#215
Funny to see all the new people joining to get the TL.net exclusive. Betray your sc2gg for a Wemade Fox teamshirt. Muahahaha.

Note- I read the OP teletubby don't hurt me.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 28 2009 06:03 GMT
#216
On February 28 2009 12:16 deathgod6 wrote:
Note- I read the OP teletubby don't hurt me.


Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 06:12:15
February 28 2009 06:05 GMT
#217
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

buying team shirt + keychain fo sho

Edit: From sc2gg

What other merchandise will be available in the future?

* The WeMade FOX Uniforms (Long Sleeve Cotton/Coolmax) will be available in either the 2nd or 3rd order. These looks to be about $40 and $55.

Maybe I should save my money lol
u gotta sk8
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
February 28 2009 06:34 GMT
#218
Omfg the shirt that actually has the sponsor patches!

Must buy!
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
b(town)
Profile Joined February 2009
United States20 Posts
February 28 2009 07:00 GMT
#219
After two years of lurking, daily reading posts, studying the strategy forums and using TLPD I'm finally coming out of my cave and registering. Unbelievable that TL can score these sponsor patched shirts. I'd like to buy one for whomever put this together (Kennigit?). Now to land my barracks and run back behind my wall while waiting for store to open....

TL ftw, I love you guys-
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7080 Posts
February 28 2009 14:29 GMT
#220
On February 28 2009 04:53 CapO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2009 22:48 FaCE_1 wrote:
is it like a cheap ass mousepad our it's one u can actually use ??


NADA USES THAT MOUSEPAD, AND MOST GAMING MOUSE PADS ARE EASILY OVER $30-40!!!! THIS IS A GOOD DEAL

edit: korean small size is hella cool.

Yeah its a "mapad" mousepad, KeSPA gives them out free for teams and hand them out at events for some reason, or thats what I've heard anyways.

They cost like $3 iirc. from the mapad site but they probably don't ship internationally and the one offered by TL is a special WeMade FOX edition so its obv. a different thing.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 549
910 492
Hyuk 283
Soma 143
Dewaltoss 83
Light 74
Killer 67
Shinee 50
Mind 33
NotJumperer 33
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
ZergMaN 22
sorry 21
yabsab 19
Noble 7
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe235
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2230
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns9414
singsing1370
ceh9631
XBOCT343
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS46
DeMusliM34
Pyrionflax0
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1260
• Stunt507
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 55m
Stellar Fest
3h 55m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.