On November 30 2008 14:44 parkin wrote:
Bisu vs Jaedong in the final - ,.-v
Bisu vs Jaedong in the final - ,.-v
Fixed.
| Forum Index > News |
|
Love.Zelduck
United States170 Posts
On November 30 2008 14:44 parkin wrote: Bisu vs Jaedong in the final - ,.-v Fixed. | ||
|
GGQ
Canada2653 Posts
| ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On November 30 2008 15:55 GGQ wrote: omg how sick would a JD vs Bisu BO5 be? Personally, I don't think it would be that great. If Jaedong is on his stuff, then I would expect him to roll Bisu. That's just me though. Bisu couldn't beat Flash, anyways. | ||
|
jodogohoo
Canada2533 Posts
| ||
|
GGQ
Canada2653 Posts
On November 30 2008 16:20 Comeh wrote: Personally, I don't think it would be that great. If Jaedong is on his stuff, then I would expect him to roll Bisu. That's just me though. Bisu couldn't beat Flash, anyways. I think that's a foolish expectation to have | ||
|
baubo
China3370 Posts
| ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
| ||
|
stevethemacguy
United States137 Posts
(Hey I can hope can't I?) | ||
|
pandabearguy
United States252 Posts
On November 30 2008 19:45 stevethemacguy wrote: Much all the way baby. (Hey I can hope can't I?) + Show Spoiler + not anymore | ||
|
fearus
China2164 Posts
On November 30 2008 16:20 Comeh wrote: Personally, I don't think it would be that great. If Jaedong is on his stuff, then I would expect him to roll Bisu. That's just me though. Bisu couldn't beat Flash, anyways. GTFO! | ||
|
NiGoL
1868 Posts
| ||
|
tozi
United States506 Posts
| ||
|
SuperJongMan
Jamaica11586 Posts
| ||
|
KOFgokuon
United States14912 Posts
| ||
|
Zoler
Sweden6339 Posts
We all know what happened in the LAST Flash vs Jaedong Final. Yup, I remember. Flash took a 2 weeks holiday before the finals not practicing at all. | ||
|
Qwertify
United States2531 Posts
jaedong lost | ||
|
Qwertify
United States2531 Posts
i hope that tempest gets into the final so that flash can 3-0 him | ||
|
checo
Mexico1364 Posts
JD losse 1-2 to Tempest pals sorry but no Gold for JD this season | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
On December 01 2008 07:13 checo wrote: + Show Spoiler + JD losse 1-2 to Tempest pals sorry but no Gold for JD this season + Show Spoiler + I really don't like tempest, although JD had some really really bad decision making. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|