• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9000 users

[GOM] A Tribute to the Emperor - Page 2

Forum Index > News
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
September 29 2008 18:02 GMT
#21
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

+ Show Spoiler +

13:00:00 Thursday October 2, 2008 in Asia/Seoul converts to
00:00:00 Thursday October 2, 2008 in Canada/Eastern
Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in Asia/Seoul
Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in Canada/Eastern

"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
September 29 2008 18:15 GMT
#22
Awsome- I'm glad that gom is making it a heck of a lot easier for america to watch and enjoy.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
ray1234
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada679 Posts
September 29 2008 18:31 GMT
#23
someone make a boxer poster! and title it "Return of the King"
go OVERSKY MODE!
Makhno
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Sweden585 Posts
September 29 2008 18:34 GMT
#24
On September 30 2008 01:51 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2008 01:44 Daigomi wrote:
On September 30 2008 01:30 Zoler wrote:
OMG BOXER MY IDOL! <3

(for those who is wondering Boxer will join SKT1)

I will even skip class to see him live!!!! Lim yo Hwan! (check my profile btw)


Edit: What time in Europe is this?

I have no idea, check the top of TL for the KST time, and calculate it from there.



I did that now and it seems likem its 6 in the morning for me!


Thats not even like catching an early flight.
If you can get up for that you sure as hell are getting up for some old school ruling by the Emperor!
"If I think, everything is lost"
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
September 29 2008 18:49 GMT
#25
5 AM for me. Hopefully the first 3 games will drag long enough for me to watch the Emperor live as I get up.
I will watch (and post) the VODs anyway, but this is just the kind of moment you HAVE to live and enjoy as it is taking place.
Merely watching the VODs and not hearing the crowd during the presentationor when the presentators build hype etc... does not do credit to events like this.
I had to watch the finals of both last OSL and GSL, and it is not half as good as the live event.
On a side note : Lim Yo Hwan Fighting!!!!
(too bad Anytime is not in this though... )
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
September 29 2008 18:51 GMT
#26
so sweet, god damn!
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
September 29 2008 19:00 GMT
#27
On September 30 2008 03:34 Makhno wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2008 01:51 Zoler wrote:
On September 30 2008 01:44 Daigomi wrote:
On September 30 2008 01:30 Zoler wrote:
OMG BOXER MY IDOL! <3

(for those who is wondering Boxer will join SKT1)

I will even skip class to see him live!!!! Lim yo Hwan! (check my profile btw)


Edit: What time in Europe is this?

I have no idea, check the top of TL for the KST time, and calculate it from there.



I did that now and it seems likem its 6 in the morning for me!


Thats not even like catching an early flight.
If you can get up for that you sure as hell are getting up for some old school ruling by the Emperor!


Uhm, I didn't mean it was early, it's perfect time!
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
September 29 2008 19:16 GMT
#28
hmmm maybe i will skip the class too xD cuz Boxer live is a rare occasion ;p
T H C makes ppl happy
Makhno
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Sweden585 Posts
September 29 2008 19:46 GMT
#29
On September 30 2008 04:00 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2008 03:34 Makhno wrote:
On September 30 2008 01:51 Zoler wrote:
On September 30 2008 01:44 Daigomi wrote:
On September 30 2008 01:30 Zoler wrote:
OMG BOXER MY IDOL! <3

(for those who is wondering Boxer will join SKT1)

I will even skip class to see him live!!!! Lim yo Hwan! (check my profile btw)


Edit: What time in Europe is this?

I have no idea, check the top of TL for the KST time, and calculate it from there.



I did that now and it seems likem its 6 in the morning for me!


Thats not even like catching an early flight.
If you can get up for that you sure as hell are getting up for some old school ruling by the Emperor!


Uhm, I didn't mean it was early, it's perfect time!


Oh, okay, sry I was just worked up by this event. Boxer!
"If I think, everything is lost"
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
September 29 2008 20:18 GMT
#30
Lim Yo Hwan fighting! I believe in you my Emperor (T)BoxeR
w/e
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
September 29 2008 20:58 GMT
#31
THE EMPEROR HAS RETURNED <3
^-^
Painbringer
Profile Joined March 2003
Norway446 Posts
September 29 2008 21:38 GMT
#32
Boxer will never retire, once he leaves air force he will get all the training he needs to stay on top. He is one of the few with the will and motivation to pull through something like this. I think I will have to stay up until early in the morning to watch this live.

GLHF Boxer!
-slo.m1ke-
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Slovenia352 Posts
September 29 2008 21:41 GMT
#33
Lim Yo Hwan Fighting!!!!
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
September 29 2008 21:44 GMT
#34
Is that time correct? All the other gom matches so far (just like last season) have been at 6 PM KST. Why is this one at 1 PM? (I'm not complaining, this is WAY better for me... midnight instead of 5 AM... just want to make sure this is right)
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
mmdmmd
Profile Joined June 2007
722 Posts
September 29 2008 22:03 GMT
#35
Why is he leaving starcraft?

Didn't he said in an interview that he wants to be the first progamer that play till 30?
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
September 29 2008 22:10 GMT
#36
If boxer got a golden mouse I would cry with joy in real life when he did a ceremony
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Burre
Profile Joined September 2008
Sweden154 Posts
September 29 2008 22:15 GMT
#37
Wait, last live games for Boxer? I thought he was moving to SKT in November. Change of plans? Or was I misinformed to begin with?
estebannam
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States187 Posts
September 29 2008 22:20 GMT
#38
On September 30 2008 07:15 Burre wrote:
Wait, last live games for Boxer? I thought he was moving to SKT in November. Change of plans? Or was I misinformed to begin with?

nono this is his last live match on his team (ACE) after this game he will be going to SKT1 (100% sure) and will be playing there live and more :D

Once Boxer wins the Golden Mouse ill be freaking happy :D i will be able to rest in peace ^^v
SlayerS_'BoxeR' Forever
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
September 29 2008 22:23 GMT
#39
Haha, you guys have misunderstood me. I know Boxer is not officially retiring yet, but I also don't think he'll play that much, if at all, for SKT. I know the transfer is already secure, I'm just scared that he'll move to SKT and become something like Nal_ra or Yellow for KTF.
Moderator
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
September 29 2008 23:00 GMT
#40
Oh, I have never even comtemplated the chance of a Boxer-jaedong match.

That would be freaking huge.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 145
SpeCial 95
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 667
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm104
League of Legends
Doublelift3092
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox5
Other Games
summit1g9322
shahzam610
C9.Mang0344
PiGStarcraft243
JimRising 241
Maynarde122
Liquid`Ken9
Vindicta7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• musti20045 37
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• davetesta15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21571
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.