• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

[OSL] Cast one eye forward - Page 2

Forum Index > News
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
dinmsab
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Malaysia2246 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-13 16:21:49
May 13 2008 16:19 GMT
#21
On May 14 2008 00:53 Squallcloud wrote:
I'm so pissed at Stork !! Why did he pick Jangbi, whyyyyy??? Is he jealous or something??!!! Did Jangbi badmouthed him? Does he hate his team?? Does he think he can get away with an easy win?
I love Stork and Samsung but SHIT I HOPE JANGBI WILL RAPE YOUR ASS SO HARD


The master fears of his own apprentice....it would totally suck to lose to the person who you taught PvP too in the finals, he probably would rather lose to a 5 pool than let this happen."i'll kill you off now so I wont have to lose to you in the finals!" argh.. stork. More e-drama ftw.
..
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
May 13 2008 16:21 GMT
#22
BeSt fighting!

Watch his game against go.go and you will see what a macro beast this Protoss has become...

15 gateways ez
✌
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
May 13 2008 17:17 GMT
#23
Plexa, awesome write up as usual!
I can't wait for this OSL. There are so many good games to look forward to. Even without Jaedong, Hwasin, Anytime and Savior (I know, the last two were utter disappointment lately, but hey, I'm a fan...).
My bet goes on Best this time. He showed amazing performances in all match-ups lately.
Oh! And Stork : please get raped. Picking your own teammate is just lame.
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44325 Posts
May 13 2008 17:25 GMT
#24
BackHo beat Jaedong, he's obv the best player in the osl (except maybe flash) and deserves to be like #3 on the power rank. I mean jeez, he beat the best, what more do you want from him?

BackHo was born to play bw. No-grasp-of-strategy-Toss FIGHTING!!!
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
May 13 2008 17:27 GMT
#25
you turn reporting into literature

this is what seperates tl from gg.net
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
brjdrb
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States577 Posts
May 13 2008 18:05 GMT
#26
great writeup. and if ggplay wants to win, he should look at july's game vs mind from last month
Stork's biggest fan
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
May 13 2008 19:09 GMT
#27
gogo best, bisu, sea!

i know flash will win
And all is illuminated.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
May 13 2008 19:12 GMT
#28
sick writeup
ScarFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1175 Posts
May 13 2008 20:01 GMT
#29
You made a mistake in the OP. Flash' only loss is not to mind, but rather Canata.
Can you dig it?
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
May 13 2008 20:19 GMT
#30
Bisu is seriously the second most manly toss ever to be able to pair hismelf with mind.
Liquid | SKT
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
May 13 2008 20:44 GMT
#31
Ahaha, I like how you gave BackHo the blank picture.
Administrator
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
May 13 2008 20:52 GMT
#32
Awesome writeup as always plexa
you da man!
Graphics
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
May 13 2008 21:20 GMT
#33
I think GGplay can really pull it off. That game can be quite wild. I'm looking forward to it.

And while Stork's PvP is unbeatable and he's playing a mediocre PvP in Jangbi, I think Jangbi has a good shot at this. He's red hot right now, and if I learnt anything over the years, its to never underestimate a hot streak in OSL

All around some interesting games. I'm looking forward to it. I'm enjoying both leagues a lot right now
Trucy Wright is hot
Goosey
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States695 Posts
May 13 2008 21:24 GMT
#34
Jangbi vs Stork is sadtimes I was hoping to see many more games from both of these players, now one of them is going to get eliminated early on?

Weak.
#1 Shuttle Fan.
eazo
Profile Joined March 2008
United States530 Posts
May 13 2008 21:27 GMT
#35
excellent write up Plexa, funny AND informative!
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
May 13 2008 21:34 GMT
#36
Nice awards.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
May 13 2008 21:47 GMT
#37
On May 14 2008 00:25 diehilde wrote:
I think ur underestimating GGPlay... did u see his vt in the ro32? absolutely amazing. remember the daum final against iris? yeah right. If he pulls his act together he definitely can beat flash in a straight up game.


Funny that you should mention the final vs Iris, because in the semis of that same tournament he faced Flash and won 3-2. But Flash has improved a *lot* since then, and I'd definitely bet on him this time around.

And I hope Jangbi owns Stork.
May the BeSt man win.
Deleted User 31060
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
3788 Posts
May 13 2008 22:00 GMT
#38
you all laugh now, but this OSL belongs to BackHo
Peaked at C- on ICCUP and proud of it! @Sunyveil
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
May 13 2008 22:44 GMT
#39
Nice write up, man I can't wait for the twin zerg battle!
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
May 14 2008 00:04 GMT
#40
Solid write-up.

Actually, Group B is even worse for Terran killing than for Protoss killing. Jangbi, Stork, and Best are all top 5 PvT right now IMO. I would put the top 5 (in no particular order) as Janbgi, Stork, Best, Bisu, Much. Anytime also possibly deserves mention, but I think Janbgi, Best and Stork are all stronger PvT right now. In PvP, Best and Stork are probably the top 2, but Jangbi is way down there IMO. I'd put Stork, Best, Much, Bisu, Free, Anytime, Kal, Rock, Pure, Reach, Pusan,... etc above him. Until recently, he couldn't win for shit against Protoss. He's doing okay right now, but I'm not super impressed by his PvP play. Jangbi's PvP isn't *so* bad that I'd say he's an auto-loss or anything, but to me it seems like his PvP is B grade among progamers; I really don't trust it enough to call it A grade. I categorize his PvZ the same way.

Also, why didn't you give Stork the DEE DEE DEE award? Unless he's planning on throwing his game against Jangbi and then planning to win his other 2 matches, Samsung's odds of getting 2 players out of that group are dubious at best.

Also, why didn't Jangbi choose a Terran? Was he afraid that any Terran would pick a Zerg?
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 605
SteadfastSC412
Rex103
CosmosSc2 50
EnkiAlexander 35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
ProTech127
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 50
UpATreeSC 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43682
Jaedong 1363
Hyuk 1214
Mini 640
Soma 513
Horang2 501
BeSt 484
Larva 313
Rush 306
Soulkey 300
[ Show more ]
ZerO 276
Last 203
Snow 201
hero 87
Mind 57
Liquid`Ret 50
sorry 40
Free 39
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 24
Terrorterran 22
yabsab 21
Rock 21
Shine 19
HiyA 16
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc8135
qojqva1438
Dendi857
Counter-Strike
Fnx 893
x6flipin520
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2779
Khaldor1944
Liquid`Hasu68
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2782
singsing1806
B2W.Neo989
hiko758
byalli441
KnowMe144
QueenE86
Mew2King75
Trikslyr39
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)15
Chillindude6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2937
League of Legends
• Nemesis2004
• Jankos1078
• TFBlade670
Other Games
• Shiphtur321
• WagamamaTV243
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 45m
OSC
20h 45m
Stellar Fest
20h 45m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.