On May 04 2008 07:42 3 Lions wrote:
WEMADE FOX FIGHTING!
WEMADE FOX FIGHTING!
indeed, GOGO NaDa man I piss my pants if you win another title

| Forum Index > News |
|
PoP-sicle
Canada418 Posts
On May 04 2008 07:42 3 Lions wrote: WEMADE FOX FIGHTING! indeed, GOGO NaDa man I piss my pants if you win another title ![]() | ||
|
Barbarne
Sweden458 Posts
I don't know where all your pessimism came from, but I'd say that there is absolutely a possibility that Yarnc will perform well this year. | ||
|
SeBASTa
China1147 Posts
| ||
|
Kacas
Brazil3143 Posts
im still not used to this xD | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
but the Zerg/Protoss lineup is kinda.. bleh ![]() looking at the players we started with its kinda sad that we ended up with what we got | ||
|
Gandalf[RTG]
United States86 Posts
I enjoyed reading though, gg's I wonder who will win this one | ||
|
alphafuzard
United States1610 Posts
On May 04 2008 04:19 H_ wrote: Flash, Mind, Sea, NaDa. I'm definitely not underwhelmed ;o + Show Spoiler + means he is overwhelmed edit: ty for nice write up, too bad xellos didnt make it :'( | ||
|
whyaregoonsretarded
United States7 Posts
| ||
|
whyaregoonsretarded
United States7 Posts
| ||
|
Not_Computer
Canada2277 Posts
![]() but sea is pretty hot right now. wow, goliaths+goliathindropships >> dragoons. | ||
|
anch
United States5457 Posts
Mind is upgraded version of Xellos and Frozen. Nada is still effy. I hope they all make Ro8. | ||
|
Fishbone
Hungary53 Posts
| ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
On May 04 2008 13:32 Gandalf[RTG] wrote: lol this ain't no spoiler free environment! Obviously a newspost about the OSL is going to reflect results - if you're that worried just avoid it ;;"Set 3: Winners" Shouldn't be labeled like this if there are going to be spoiler warnings, it just ruins the purpose, completely gives away who wins the first two sets. I enjoyed reading though, gg's I wonder who will win this one | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8179 Posts
But yeah, Flash FTW. I'm gonna be SO fucking depressed if (I guess its only a matter of when) Flash starts to slump. ![]() | ||
|
Spenguin
Australia3316 Posts
| ||
|
raga4ka
Bulgaria5679 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ScarFace
United States1175 Posts
| ||
|
slemmigfot
Sweden17 Posts
| ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
On May 05 2008 02:49 ScarFace wrote: There will be a group drawing on friday to determine the groupsHow does the OSL work exactly? Like who goes against who in the round of 16? hmm | ||
|
weiliem
2073 Posts
, hoping for his 4th osl tittle. | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Horang2 actioN Mini ZerO ggaemo Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games olofmeister1022 hiko738 B2W.Neo536 Lowko360 crisheroes299 DeMusliM238 Pyrionflax208 Livibee149 Liquid`VortiX100 QueenE87 Mew2King59 Hui .54 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|