• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:10
CEST 13:10
KST 20:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11733 users

Ambition - Page 10

Forum Index > News
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-17 14:46:28
March 17 2008 14:44 GMT
#181
Yep and the countdown will actually end on the 30th (local time) for most TL.net visitors.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
March 17 2008 15:01 GMT
#182
when you click the link on the right that dronebabo and ITW found and hover the mouse on the pic "make a wish" pops up, hmmmmmmmmmmmm
aka. Samael
Spyder
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
176 Posts
March 17 2008 15:01 GMT
#183
Do you see the poll on the right side ? And do you see the counter @ the bottom of it ? It has probably something to do the foreign ProLeague team...i'm sure :D
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
March 17 2008 15:21 GMT
#184
RRAAAWWWRRRR
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
DeAdLiNe
Profile Joined August 2004
Bulgaria9 Posts
March 17 2008 15:28 GMT
#185
<!-- I just want to be famous -->
<script type="text/javascript">var month = '3';var day = '31';var hour = 0;var tz = +8;var lab = 'tzcd';displayTZCountDown(setTZCountDown(month,day,hour,tz),lab);</script>

Ok guys I guess u just don't understand.The msg "I just want to be famous" has to trigger on 31.03 ,and the java script is for the countdown.I don't know how easier to put it for you.
SayTT
Profile Joined August 2004
Sweden2158 Posts
March 17 2008 15:47 GMT
#186
On March 18 2008 00:28 DeAdLiNe wrote:
<!-- I just want to be famous -->
<script type="text/javascript">var month = '3';var day = '31';var hour = 0;var tz = +8;var lab = 'tzcd';displayTZCountDown(setTZCountDown(month,day,hour,tz),lab);</script>

Ok guys I guess u just don't understand.The msg "I just want to be famous" has to trigger on 31.03 ,and the java script is for the countdown.I don't know how easier to put it for you.


You are so smart, I wish I could be like you when I grow up.
-,-
AnyOne
Profile Joined January 2008
Chile547 Posts
March 17 2008 16:25 GMT
#187
10th anyversary of starcraft
STX SOuL FightinG~ Inter.Calm FigthinG ~
Jayson X
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Switzerland2431 Posts
March 17 2008 17:36 GMT
#188
AH THESE SECRETS! It kills me
DeAdLiNe
Profile Joined August 2004
Bulgaria9 Posts
March 17 2008 18:15 GMT
#189
On March 18 2008 00:47 SayTT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2008 00:28 DeAdLiNe wrote:
<!-- I just want to be famous -->
<script type="text/javascript">var month = '3';var day = '31';var hour = 0;var tz = +8;var lab = 'tzcd';displayTZCountDown(setTZCountDown(month,day,hour,tz),lab);</script>

Ok guys I guess u just don't understand.The msg "I just want to be famous" has to trigger on 31.03 ,and the java script is for the countdown.I don't know how easier to put it for you.


You are so smart, I wish I could be like you when I grow up.

LoL people here are very sarcastic.
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
March 17 2008 19:37 GMT
#190
On March 18 2008 03:15 DeAdLiNe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2008 00:47 SayTT wrote:
On March 18 2008 00:28 DeAdLiNe wrote:
<!-- I just want to be famous -->
<script type="text/javascript">var month = '3';var day = '31';var hour = 0;var tz = +8;var lab = 'tzcd';displayTZCountDown(setTZCountDown(month,day,hour,tz),lab);</script>

Ok guys I guess u just don't understand.The msg "I just want to be famous" has to trigger on 31.03 ,and the java script is for the countdown.I don't know how easier to put it for you.


You are so smart, I wish I could be like you when I grow up.

LoL people here are very sarcastic.

not at all
HaiVan
Profile Joined April 2005
Bulgaria1698 Posts
March 17 2008 20:52 GMT
#191
On March 18 2008 03:15 DeAdLiNe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2008 00:47 SayTT wrote:
On March 18 2008 00:28 DeAdLiNe wrote:
<!-- I just want to be famous -->
<script type="text/javascript">var month = '3';var day = '31';var hour = 0;var tz = +8;var lab = 'tzcd';displayTZCountDown(setTZCountDown(month,day,hour,tz),lab);</script>

Ok guys I guess u just don't understand.The msg "I just want to be famous" has to trigger on 31.03 ,and the java script is for the countdown.I don't know how easier to put it for you.


You are so smart, I wish I could be like you when I grow up.

LoL people here are very sarcastic.


I demand you change your country to Romania asap.
Listen to The Special One
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
March 17 2008 21:55 GMT
#192
lol. So fun to see everyone's guesses. If I had a SC related wish, it would be that the beta comes out and I get to play.

It's the 10th anniversary of the release of Starcraft, so it seems pretty likely that blizzard will be doing something. Maybe TL was let in on it?

My second wish would be for more fpvods from Nuuuuny.

My third wish would be for the potato to be mashed and garlicy.
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
ray1234
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada679 Posts
March 17 2008 22:57 GMT
#193
dont care, i dont have the attention span to wait 12 days
go OVERSKY MODE!
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
March 17 2008 23:05 GMT
#194
ZOMG is it just me or is the picture moving...
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
March 17 2008 23:41 GMT
#195
rofl xD
Its just you.

I love how they went through all this work to hide clues. Keep looking!
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Atrocitus
Profile Joined March 2008
United States15 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-17 23:53:27
March 17 2008 23:52 GMT
#196
Maybe its just a countdown to the 10th aniversary. i could dig that.
:|O
PKZeppelin
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden7 Posts
March 18 2008 00:26 GMT
#197
It will be April joke
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-18 00:46:40
March 18 2008 00:41 GMT
#198
Its the new foreign team that consists of mainly Europeans. 16 players already picked comming from teams like MYM and 3D(Mondragon/Sudden). This is what the countdown is for sure without a doubt. So i guess ACE isnt gonna be last place anymore lulz..

EDIT:and the stars on the frontage are a clue (STARLEAGUE)and the bright one could be a new star(new foreign team)
savior did nothing wrong
Atrocitus
Profile Joined March 2008
United States15 Posts
March 18 2008 01:35 GMT
#199
Spoiler?
:|O
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
March 18 2008 02:27 GMT
#200
On March 18 2008 10:35 SyNeSTro wrote:
Spoiler?

... We've known this for a while and how does it relate to the date March 31 and something 'Ambition'?
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko207
ProTech132
SHIN 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3759
Hyuk 1175
Mind 954
Shuttle 862
Bisu 786
Larva 631
Mini 178
Soma 130
EffOrt 118
Leta 106
[ Show more ]
Last 105
firebathero 94
Zeus 88
Hyun 74
ZerO 63
Pusan 60
sorry 42
PianO 41
Sexy 38
Hm[arnc] 37
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 31
Bale 31
Aegong 22
yabsab 15
hero 13
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe654
XaKoH 450
Dendi5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1624
Other Games
gofns29871
singsing2245
B2W.Neo306
crisheroes293
OGKoka 164
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS60
Livibee51
DeMusliM24
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Gemini_19 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7530
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 50m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.