• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11297 users

[GSTL3] TSL vs Prime Preview - Page 2

Forum Index > News
34 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
October 05 2012 03:59 GMT
#21
On October 05 2012 09:11 Darkaros wrote:
Show nested quote +
Since then Rain was was sent down to Code A by Rain, but Inori is no Rain.


...I'm really, really confused.


I think it's one of those philosophy riddles.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 05 2012 04:06 GMT
#22
On October 05 2012 10:29 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 10:12 6BiT wrote:
On October 05 2012 07:56 TeamLiquid ESPORTS wrote:Inori can only be used to snipe B4. But he has a very poor chance at defeating the Prime Terrans or Creator.


I remember a period of time (a wonderful time) when the general consensus was that Inori didn't lose PvP

I wonder how much he misses Tal'Darim Altar


inori had a somewhat undeserved reputation in pvp i think, he never was one of the greats at it.

He beat MC at ipl3. PvP bonjwa
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
October 05 2012 04:28 GMT
#23
I still can't believe that Parting all killed Prime the other day. I think they are looking very vulnerable right now and normally I would think they would win, but I'm not so sure now.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
October 05 2012 04:50 GMT
#24
C'mon TSL! C'mon Symbol it's time to redeem yourself!
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Mackus
Profile Joined January 2011
England1681 Posts
October 05 2012 06:11 GMT
#25
I can't see the Prime Terrans doing much this match, burden's on Creator 5-3 to TSL for me
Blueheart
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden29 Posts
October 05 2012 07:31 GMT
#26
On October 05 2012 08:05 Ollie wrote:
Why does no one like Revival? ;-;


I do believe people underrestimate him, I am just sitting here waiting for his breakthrough :<
Sup
Killmo
Profile Joined October 2011
China82 Posts
October 05 2012 07:44 GMT
#27
I am surprised at how many people are betting on Prime here. I fear that they have fallen from grace. MKP and Maru are tremendous when they are on form, but are too streaky to predict. Creator is consistently strong, but not strong enough to tear TSL to shreds, I think.

TSL has looked monstrous in recent times. I don't find their strong players (Symbol, Hyun, Polt) to be the streaky type, either. Those three strike me as pretty damn consistent.

I am both hoping and betting that it is TSL taking home the victory tonight, I would say with a 5-2 victory.

A well written overview (even if I disagree with its predictions), although I spotted two small errors. It said "He went undefeated in TSL until he met Life in the finals and still beat him soundly."

I do not believe this was true. Did Sting not take two games from Creator in the semifinals?

The other, much smaller problem was: "Hyun has still been slowly and surely climbing up the ladder of GSL, making it a step farther in each season he’s made an appearance."

It should be "making it a step further."

I cannot wait for what should be an epic match.
cronichazel
Profile Joined May 2012
United States81 Posts
October 05 2012 08:37 GMT
#28
I would say MKP is the more consistent of the two, between MKP and Polt.

They do both rely on good days though, haha
oneill12
Profile Joined February 2012
Romania1222 Posts
October 05 2012 09:10 GMT
#29
go tsl!!!
AndaGalant
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany42 Posts
October 05 2012 09:50 GMT
#30
WHY ISNT REVIVAL MENTIONED IN THE INITIAL POST?!?!?

I would laugh pretty hard, if he all kills Prime!
GoGo Revival
denchikun501
Profile Joined August 2011
51 Posts
October 05 2012 11:06 GMT
#31
On October 05 2012 18:50 AndaGalant wrote:
WHY ISNT REVIVAL MENTIONED IN THE INITIAL POST?!?!?

I would laugh pretty hard, if he all kills Prime!
GoGo Revival


AGREE!!
Every Chance taken is another chance to Win <---> ♥ R ♥ E ♥ V ♥ I ♥ V ♥ A ♥ L ♥
Blueheart
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden29 Posts
October 05 2012 13:00 GMT
#32
On October 05 2012 20:06 denchikun501 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 18:50 AndaGalant wrote:
WHY ISNT REVIVAL MENTIONED IN THE INITIAL POST?!?!?

I would laugh pretty hard, if he all kills Prime!
GoGo Revival


AGREE!!


Love your sign <33333
Sup
denchikun501
Profile Joined August 2011
51 Posts
October 05 2012 18:11 GMT
#33
On October 05 2012 22:00 Blueheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 20:06 denchikun501 wrote:
On October 05 2012 18:50 AndaGalant wrote:
WHY ISNT REVIVAL MENTIONED IN THE INITIAL POST?!?!?

I would laugh pretty hard, if he all kills Prime!
GoGo Revival


AGREE!!


Love your sign <33333


Thank you!! :D
Every Chance taken is another chance to Win <---> ♥ R ♥ E ♥ V ♥ I ♥ V ♥ A ♥ L ♥
SCRaven
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States17 Posts
October 05 2012 19:25 GMT
#34
what a matchup indeed. cant wait XD
For the Swarm... ofcourse
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-09 13:41:57
October 09 2012 13:39 GMT
#35
Symbol will get the all kill IMO Thanks for the amazing preview
+ Show Spoiler +
Looking at LP I see Symbol didn't get the all kill but he did get the last two kills. Looks like a amazing close match. TSL wins 5-4.
Master Chief
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko175
ProTech119
SHIN 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1131
Mind 1093
Bisu 1026
Larva 668
Mini 140
Zeus 136
Sexy 127
EffOrt 126
Soma 117
Leta 115
[ Show more ]
Last 84
Hyun 81
PianO 72
Pusan 58
ZerO 39
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 30
Trap 26
Hm[arnc] 21
sorry 21
Aegong 20
yabsab 15
JulyZerg 10
Noble 6
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe577
XaKoH 405
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1403
Other Games
gofns40420
singsing2021
crisheroes273
OGKoka 148
Mew2King130
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• LUISG 34
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7864
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
• Stunt886
Upcoming Events
Online Event
15m
FEL
5h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 15m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.