• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:14
CEST 09:14
KST 16:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8712 users

Power Rank - WCS Europe Edition - Page 11

Forum Index > News
256 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Interstellar
Profile Joined May 2012
Mexico67 Posts
September 13 2012 21:35 GMT
#201
On September 14 2012 06:25 ampson wrote:
Why is Stephano in WCS Europe? I thought Americans couldn't compete.


Stephano is French.
El que es chingon, es chingon.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 21:41:20
September 13 2012 21:38 GMT
#202
On September 14 2012 05:03 KalWarkov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 23:03 Nerchio wrote:
I think i am way too high in this rank


no, youre not.

Seiplo slightly too high
Lowely slightly too low
Naama too high
Vortix and SortOf slightly too high

well ranked though, wouldnt expect anything else from monk


As stated in the opening, no writer was completely happy with the ranking at the end. Out of the past 3 or 4 of these I've done, I think I disagreed with this one the most, probably cause it's harder to rank EU players than Korean/EU/NA mixes..

I agree Seiplo slightly too high
I agree Lowely slightly too low
Naama about right, maybe a bit lower, but not much.
I would have personally put Thorzain ahead of Vortix/Sortof solely based off of results, but I was convinced to put him lower based on sickness/HotS streaming. Also probably would have put Vortix above Sortof, but that's minor differences.

I also thought Lucifron, JonnyREcco, and Babyknight were a bit too high.
Hasuobs a tiny bit too low.
Moderator
Mclvor
Profile Joined February 2011
Italy15 Posts
September 13 2012 21:41 GMT
#203
Socke too high Darkforce too low.
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 13 2012 21:43 GMT
#204
On September 14 2012 06:38 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 05:03 KalWarkov wrote:
On September 13 2012 23:03 Nerchio wrote:
I think i am way too high in this rank


no, youre not.

Seiplo slightly too high
Lowely slightly too low
Naama too high
Vortix and SortOf slightly too high

well ranked though, wouldnt expect anything else from monk


As stated in the opening, no writer was completely happy with the ranking at the end. Out of the past 3 or 4 of these I've done, I think I disagreed with this one the most, probably cause it's harder to rank EU players than Korean/EU/NA mixes..

I agree Seiplo slightly too high
I agree Lowely slightly too low
Naama about right, maybe a bit lower, but not much.
I would have personally put Thorzain ahead of Vortix/Sortof solely based off of results, but I was convinced to put him lower based on sickness/HotS streaming. Also probably would have put Vortix above Sortof, but that's minor differences.

I also thought Lucifron, JonnyREcco, and Babyknight were a bit too high.
Hasuobs a tiny bit too low.


You are spilling all the mysterious secrets!
Mrvoodoochild1
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1439 Posts
September 13 2012 21:47 GMT
#205
On September 14 2012 06:35 Interstellar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 06:25 ampson wrote:
Why is Stephano in WCS Europe? I thought Americans couldn't compete.


Stephano is French.

I beg to differ. Team USA has claimed Stephano as our champion. He belongs to us.
"let your freak flag fly"
JohnAdams
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States111 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-17 21:54:10
September 13 2012 21:57 GMT
#206
On September 14 2012 06:47 Mrvoodoochild1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 06:35 Interstellar wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:25 ampson wrote:
Why is Stephano in WCS Europe? I thought Americans couldn't compete.


Stephano is French.

I beg to differ. Team USA has claimed Stephano as our champion. He belongs to us.

Am I missing something here? Stephano is definately french.

On a lark: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=217026&currentpage=73#1449
'Murica!
soiii
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany266 Posts
September 13 2012 21:59 GMT
#207
On September 14 2012 06:57 JohnAdams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 06:47 Mrvoodoochild1 wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:35 Interstellar wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:25 ampson wrote:
Why is Stephano in WCS Europe? I thought Americans couldn't compete.


Stephano is French.

I beg to differ. Team USA has claimed Stephano as our champion. He belongs to us.

Am I missing something here? Stephano is definately french.

You sir have been trolled.

I am so HYPED about the event. Flying to Stockholm in 8 hours. See you guys there!!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
September 13 2012 22:04 GMT
#208
On September 14 2012 02:52 jimbob615 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 23:03 Nerchio wrote:
I think i am way too high in this rank

Mondragon alert!


Acer Curse
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
DV G
Profile Joined September 2012
Argentina2339 Posts
September 13 2012 22:09 GMT
#209
On September 14 2012 06:57 JohnAdams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 06:47 Mrvoodoochild1 wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:35 Interstellar wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:25 ampson wrote:
Why is Stephano in WCS Europe? I thought Americans couldn't compete.


Stephano is French.

I beg to differ. Team USA has claimed Stephano as our champion. He belongs to us.

Am I missing something here? Stephano is definately french.


Getting trolled 101.
Go pro or die trying
Mutation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany14 Posts
September 13 2012 22:22 GMT
#210
hmm i think hasu might be a little bit stronger than mana and socke atm.
xlord 5-0
SecondSandwich
Profile Joined July 2008
United States319 Posts
September 13 2012 22:42 GMT
#211
Article doesn't say when event will take place--you would think that would be in there somewhere....
"Whatever [flash] says is the best, is the best" -Artosis i!i!i!i!i!Find Match!i!i!i!i!!i
saksy2
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway520 Posts
September 13 2012 22:49 GMT
#212
On September 14 2012 07:09 DV G wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 06:57 JohnAdams wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:47 Mrvoodoochild1 wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:35 Interstellar wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:25 ampson wrote:
Why is Stephano in WCS Europe? I thought Americans couldn't compete.


Stephano is French.

I beg to differ. Team USA has claimed Stephano as our champion. He belongs to us.

Am I missing something here? Stephano is definately french.


Getting trolled 101.

Maybe he is trolling you
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
September 13 2012 23:00 GMT
#213
Great article, really enjoyed it, it's impossible to agree with all 32 names of course but I agree with a lot of what you wrote, it's gonna be a great event, sad I can't be there T_T, have known a lot of these guys for years and saw some of them come up as well from total nonames to top dogs ;p, would have been so fun can't have it all I guess :D and will defnitely watch as much as possible, gonna be long weekend ^^
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
wildstyle1337
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland514 Posts
September 13 2012 23:03 GMT
#214
On September 14 2012 07:22 Mutation wrote:
hmm i think hasu might be a little bit stronger than mana and socke atm.


ahahahah funny joke
fcgog
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom876 Posts
September 13 2012 23:14 GMT
#215
i think nerchio has got this don't see anyone who can beat him
beatitudes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States167 Posts
September 13 2012 23:21 GMT
#216
none of those 4 zergs are the best in the world. gogo life!
<3
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
September 13 2012 23:24 GMT
#217
On September 14 2012 08:14 fcgog wrote:
i think nerchio has got this don't see anyone who can beat him

Titan!
luuk
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria386 Posts
September 13 2012 23:38 GMT
#218
nerchio will win this. pretty sure.
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
September 14 2012 00:19 GMT
#219
I honestly hope Thorzain at least makes Top 8 this tourney, his results as of late has even put me in doubt. He is still the best foreigner Terran there is, but maybe the homefield advantage can help him out. I got a feeling Nerchio's gonna win it all though, Stephano probably 2nd.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
xNSwarm
Profile Joined December 2011
155 Posts
September 14 2012 00:35 GMT
#220
On September 14 2012 07:49 saksy2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 07:09 DV G wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:57 JohnAdams wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:47 Mrvoodoochild1 wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:35 Interstellar wrote:
On September 14 2012 06:25 ampson wrote:
Why is Stephano in WCS Europe? I thought Americans couldn't compete.


Stephano is French.

I beg to differ. Team USA has claimed Stephano as our champion. He belongs to us.

Am I missing something here? Stephano is definately french.


Getting trolled 101.

Maybe he is trolling you

Maybe he is trolling you by making you think that he might be getting trolled

maybe i'm getting level 4 trolled... oh crap
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Fuzer 81
League of Legends
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1410
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9373
olofmeister260
Happy164
Sick160
ArmadaUGS129
Livibee93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick587
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 46m
OSC
5h 46m
Stellar Fest
5h 46m
OSC
16h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.