btw 2013 gsl code s champ inc
+ Show Spoiler +
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/EmSQP.png)
| Forum Index > News |
|
leo23
United States3075 Posts
btw 2013 gsl code s champ inc + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
| ||
|
LongBow
United States265 Posts
| ||
|
mrtomjones
Canada4020 Posts
| ||
|
namste
Finland2292 Posts
| ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
On June 27 2012 12:44 leo23 wrote: what's wrong with genius' hair? btw 2013 gsl code s champ inc + Show Spoiler + ![]() I was just about to say... If the cost of winning a championship is atrocious hair, then maybe second place is worth it. Pot calling the kettle black? ![]() Oh and farewell HungUn! -- MMA the SC2 career ender ![]() | ||
|
Oiseaux
United States676 Posts
| ||
|
kochanfe
Micronesia1338 Posts
| ||
|
kochanfe
Micronesia1338 Posts
| ||
|
Serpest
United States603 Posts
| ||
|
FidoDido
United States1292 Posts
| ||
|
SEA KarMa
Australia452 Posts
| ||
|
winthrop
Hong Kong956 Posts
Seed<Violet Mvp<violet Taeja>seed MvP>Taeja | ||
|
CaptainPlatypus
United States852 Posts
Also, waxangel, this is super nitpicky, but in the first sentence of your section on seed/violet, you meant fare, not fair. <3 | ||
|
NeMeSiS3
Canada2972 Posts
I'm so glad Taeja took set 1 vs MVP, the whole time I new he could do it, he's living up to expectations! TL love | ||
|
isaachukfan
Canada785 Posts
Of the six terrans in the Ro16, Taeja is the weakest at TvT and while I realize and empathize with the OP in needing to promote a "Liquid Talent", don't overrate him. I know I'm being nitpicky, but please watch the videos properly before conclusively generalizing victory trends. As I said before, you are underrating taeja, he all-killed prime last night including BboongBboong, creator Maru and MKP, took out creator in the fight club 5-3 (albeit before losing to MKP 5-1), and has been a consistent performer in the GSL. Also he just took down MVp. | ||
|
polyphonyEX
United States2539 Posts
More like Seed fighting! | ||
|
Gullen95
Denmark20 Posts
| ||
|
XastoC
Canada59 Posts
| ||
|
FlamingForce
Netherlands701 Posts
On June 27 2012 16:55 Serpest wrote: Um lol, everyone saying Taeja beat MKP in the Ro16 last season because he was the better player and that MKP's 5-1 mauling was "just a showmatch", please remember that MKP was psychologically battered after losing to Parting. Of the six terrans in the Ro16, Taeja is the weakest at TvT and while I realize and empathize with the OP in needing to promote a "Liquid Talent", don't overrate him. I know I'm being nitpicky, but please watch the videos properly before conclusively generalizing victory trends. Thanks! Liquid player advances, you lose. (: | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Larva EffOrt Soma Mini ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns44459 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1160 DeMusliM296 Happy275 Livibee218 Mew2King93 ArmadaUGS82 Liquid`VortiX75 ZerO(Twitch)17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|