Good timing, Liquid Rising!
F5 spam this thread.
| Forum Index > News |
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
Good timing, Liquid Rising! F5 spam this thread. | ||
|
cavalier117
United States430 Posts
| ||
|
D u o
Canada381 Posts
| ||
|
CCsyph
United Kingdom97 Posts
RELEASE KENNEGIT, RELEASE!!!!!! + Show Spoiler + Please? ;_; | ||
|
LeoA
Canada108 Posts
about what time can we expect the movie to be up to be viewed? Seriously, I need to figure out if I am staying up late to watch this tonight, or going to bed NOW to watch it in the morning. | ||
|
Antimatterz
United States1010 Posts
| ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
SigmaoctanusIV
United States3313 Posts
| ||
|
Maxd11
United States680 Posts
I'll sleep till 2 PM so I can see it when I wake up ![]() | ||
|
Balgrog
United States1221 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
16~ hours to go, so excited! | ||
|
Dismay
United States1180 Posts
| ||
|
juicy
Australia145 Posts
| ||
|
Aegeis
United States1619 Posts
I feel like I am apart of history. | ||
|
LovE-
United States1963 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Geisterkarle
Germany3257 Posts
) ... but I wanted to go out a little later... how long is liquid rising? I want to have time for it! | ||
|
pRo9aMeR
595 Posts
| ||
|
JiYan
United States3668 Posts
| ||
|
lightrise
United States1355 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On June 22 2012 15:30 lightrise wrote: Was there a specific time with the movies release? Would be cool to know the exact time. In 12 hours 14 minutes and 54 seconds! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|