• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8754 users

[Interview] mouz.ThorZaIN: Pre-DreamHack

Forum Index > News
68 CommentsPost a Reply
Normal

[Interview] mouz.ThorZaIN: Pre-DreamHack

Text byTL.net ESPORTS
Graphics byshiroiusagi
April 20th, 2012 20:42 GMT
  • DH @ Liquipedia

Interview:


mouz.ThorZaIN


In a hurry to get out some content for DreamHack Eizo Open, I logged online to look for some relevant Swedish players to interview. Luckily enough, Marcus "ThorZaIN" Eklöf was online and agreeable. However, it was rather late at night, and the TSL3 champion may not have been feeling altogether there, leading to a slightly... odd interview.


TeamLiquid: Hi ThorZaIN, how have you been doin'?

ThorZaIN: Doin' good, homie.

How do you feel going into DreamHack Open? Confident? Games going well for you lately?

Yeah games have been going pretty well. I will do well if I can keep my nerves at bay.

Nerves are still a problem for you? You're a pretty experienced, well traveled international player.

I mostly win when I'm the underdog, because I'm not nervous then. The thing is that for a long time in my progaming career, I felt that nerves were helping me so I didn't fight them. But for a while now I've had bad results because of nerves.

[image loading]

Shameless 1/1/1 abusers at DHW '11.

So if you did manage to play up to your potential, how far do you see yourself going?

I do very very well in practice. Of course these players I'm practicing with aren't Koreans but they are top foreigners. In some tournaments I've been doing well. Mostly because I've been the underdog in most of the matches. However, some tournaments I've dropped out pretty early because of too much nerves/pressure. I think that those tournaments would have gone better.

So diplomatic! Anyway, Europe managed to dodge the Koreans last week because they all went to IPL4, but now they've come to invade Scandinavia yet again. How do you feel going up against this particular pool of players?

There's no one here that I feel that I can't win against. However there are a group of players that I rate higher than myself. I feel good about this tournament tho, so I think it's time to kick some ass.

At DreamHack Winter 2011, the Europeans were killed by just a small handful of Koreans. You think that's just the natural way of the SC2 world now, or do you think you guys should be doing better?

What do you mean, 'should be doing better?' We aren't doing better so we obviously shouldn't be doing better, if you mean skill-wise.

Well, do you think you guys are underperforming compared to how good you potentially are?

No, not for 1½ years.

So, if I asked you to make a safe prediction, you'd say, KR #1, #2 again?

Not necessarily. There aren't that many Koreans coming afaik, and players like NaNiWa, SaSe, me, ret, plus some other guys (these just were the first to come to me) can definitely beat those Koreans that are here, especially NaNiWa who's been doing very well in GSL lately.

Speaking of NaNiwa, you played him at a pretty important juncture in both your careers, the TSL3 finals. You ever get the feeling then that he'd make it this far?

NaNiwa has always been a very good player, and he was better than me even during the TSL. I didn't speculate about where he would be nowadays however.

How insane does one have to be to drop everything and go to Korea for pro-gaming? You should have a more accurate idea, having been in the SlayerS house for a short period.

How insane would I have to be? Ummmm, if the stars align, maybe it will happen, maybe not.

Is that why the Koreans are so good? We've only got like a few guys HuK, NaNiwa, and Jinro etc. that are that crazy, but the Koreans have 80+ guys who are like that.

Might be the case. Korean's are just an insane people, is that what you're saying?

The progamers, at least. Boxer's biography did happen to be called "crazy as me."

So we have like what, 15 foreigners doing that in Korea, out of seven billion people on earth. But Korea has like 100 pros doing that, from a population of like 50 million people.

Wow, we suck.

So, Koreans are 933 times more insane than the rest of the world, mathematically speaking. Is there a way to quantify insanity? What's 1 unit of insanity?

Maybe the solution is to drive all of the foreigners insane, so you're on the Koreans' level?

You can't just up the skill of all foreigners in some way, like surgically. We're not there yet with modern science.

What if we collect blood from NaNiwa and transfuse a little bit into all of the Swedish players' systems. Maybe it will infect you with the same insanity to go to Korea and be pro-gamers.

Wouldn't work, he uses his left hand on the mouse. I'd want to use both hands using the mouse. Are you suggesting that I play without keyboard?

If we add Sheth's blood, then you could play even without the keyboard on the table.

I don't think blood transfusions work that way... Jesus.

Maybe that's why Stephano wants to be a doctor? So he knows how they work?

Probably.

So, if we could totally switch gears, would you like to complain about TvP? I hear it's trendy to do that.

No. If you asked me 3 weeks ago, maybe. But now, no. I've been winning against most Protoss I play against.

Have you seen Parting play?

Yes.

He always barely loses the big fight, then the opponent runs into his templars and storms all over the map and loses eventually. My playstyle would actually be good against his. He's better than me so he would probably win in the end, but people seem to be too aggressive against him imo.

Two of the most successful TvPers in Polt and MKP really like to play that medivac heavy, super aggressive style, though. You think that's the best way? Or just the way that works for them?

You can be both defensive and aggressive in TvP, both work fine. I like the defensive kind of play, and I've been having a lot of TvP success with it. So even though the majority of the top Koreans use a very aggressive style, that doesn't mean that I'm playing TvP in a "wrong" way.

So, did you study anyone in particular for this tournament? Doesn't MMA owe you like, some guide to the Koreans you're facing after he stole all your builds?

Yes. He definitely does. We've agreed on him repaying me with some of his blood.

What if he sends you Ryung's blood instead. Would you know the difference?

I can feel the difference. If I feel like drawing funny MMA-pictures I've gotten Ryung's blood. If I feel like drawing Ryung-pictures, I've got MMA's blood.

So, here's a topic that might be painful: What do you think about TvT against Korean players?

Pretty well actually. I have some new things up my sleeves that I think might work very well.

I'm not gonna lie, the numbers at least, aren’t that pretty.

Numbers speak about the past, not the present.

Truth. By the way, Polt is tweeting about food being expensive in Sweden. Anything to tell him?

He should visit Norway.

Oh yeah, how was The Gathering?

Pretty good. I'm not happy with the outcome though, I really choked.

Because you were the favorite against Brat_OK?

Not really, not this time. I got overconfident and cocky, and 2 of the games I lost I should have actually won instead, IMO.

Also, Lucifron, what the f***? Was he always that good?

He has very good mechanics. So if he just happens to hit the right strats he can be very deadly. I don't think that he's the best when it comes to strats, just because he's been inactive for such long periods. But yeah if he would play fulltime he would be very scary.

I keep hearing concern about the scene growing stagnant outside of Korea. Same top guys all the time, for a too long a time. Lucifron's coming back into the scene, that could be cool. Feast seems to be pretty good as well. But you think that it's really a problem? Or just an exaggeration?

There are a couple of guys, Titan comes to mind. He's very very good, just waiting to make a big splash. In the tournament scene it might be true, but in the overall talent pool, I don't think so.

How about something completely irrelevant? Who has the best ferret?

Well, that's pretty obvious. Afaik there are 3 people with ferrets, in the esports industry. Me, Tyler, Artosis. And I would beat them in SC2, and in wrestling.

Do you think you could beat Artosis at casting? People liked you at HSC4.

He's American, being American makes casters 2x better, unfortunately.

Anyways im going to bed now!

I have no idea how I can turn this into a real interview.

Just ctrl + a, ctrl +c, and voila.



Facebook Twitter Reddit
TL+ Member
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 20 2012 20:48 GMT
#2
Hahaha ferret
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
April 20 2012 20:50 GMT
#3
So according to this all we need to do is steal Korean blood and drive the foreign players insane in order to compete well there we go the foreign scene is saved.
Glorious SEA doto
styrn00b
Profile Joined October 2011
41 Posts
April 20 2012 20:51 GMT
#4
That's the spirit
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 20:56:52
April 20 2012 20:52 GMT
#5
Who's the interviewer, Hot_Bid?

Also the fact that ThorZaIN knows what it feels like to have Ryung or MMA's blood transfused into his body proves unveils the secret to why there are so many successful Koreans.

Clearly there are as few as there are successful foreigners, but they transfer the players skill using blood transfusions.

I guess when Naniwa got the code S seed Startale decided he was worthy of Squirtle and PartinG's blood and when Huk joined EG oGs stopped giving him MC's blood, which led to him dropping out of code S.
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
April 20 2012 20:53 GMT
#6
Best interview ever.

I'm up for some genetic esport tampering.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
April 20 2012 20:53 GMT
#7
god I love Thorzain
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
April 20 2012 20:54 GMT
#8
Rofl this interview was hilarious! gj!!
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
qenia
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden1 Post
April 20 2012 20:54 GMT
#9
I smell hot_bid all over these questions :D:D
hewley
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1063 Posts
April 20 2012 20:55 GMT
#10
Thorzain what a qt.
Esports bubble pop, bubble pop
Snijjer
Profile Joined September 2011
United States989 Posts
April 20 2012 20:56 GMT
#11
entertaining interview
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
April 20 2012 20:57 GMT
#12
Lulzy interview :D
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
LunaSea
Profile Joined October 2011
Luxembourg369 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 20:58:38
April 20 2012 20:58 GMT
#13
Haha some nice HotBid trolling going on there ! xD
"Your f*cking wrong, but I respect your opinion" --Day[9]
AXygnus
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Portugal1008 Posts
April 20 2012 21:00 GMT
#14
alpha as fuck
"To create, to recreate. To create, to recreate. Down to the last seed, I stand with a dark stare. Still silent. Still frighteningly silent."
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
April 20 2012 21:04 GMT
#15
On April 21 2012 05:54 qenia wrote:
I smell hot_bid all over these questions :D:D

i smell waxangel all over questions due his laziness.


example: "I have no idea how I can turn this into a real interview."
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
April 20 2012 21:08 GMT
#16
I don't think the interviewer is HotBid. Great interview anyway.
Sithril
Profile Joined April 2011
Slovakia169 Posts
April 20 2012 21:09 GMT
#17
What's 1 unit of insanity?

We've agreed on him repaying me with some of his blood.

He should visit Norway.

And I would beat them in SC2, and in wrestling.


Oh wau, ThorZaIN is so hilarious. Now, he just needs to win the whole thing to make an even more akward winners interview.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
April 20 2012 21:14 GMT
#18
Nice interview, Thorzain's both funny and smart =)

now quit stalling and gimme my dreamhack hype article! xD
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
April 20 2012 21:19 GMT
#19
Epic interview is epic.
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
Janos12
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1 Post
April 20 2012 21:19 GMT
#20
<3 Thorzain. Gl hf tomorrow!
Jtom
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 20 2012 21:21 GMT
#21
I was laughing uncontrollably throughout the interview. Thanks TL-Staff!
"Daddy, how did the Protossaurs go extinct?" "A giant EMP hit the earth" - Fionn
Everest9
Profile Joined July 2011
Nepal88 Posts
April 20 2012 21:27 GMT
#22
SPOON TERRANNNNNNN! Slay them all!

KING IN THE NORTH!
Hipsters gonna hip.
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
April 20 2012 21:28 GMT
#23
Made me grin. A lot. <3 Thorzain.
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
April 20 2012 21:34 GMT
#24
i would also say that Waxangel did the interview. And a very good one too :D
Where is my ACE flair
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
April 20 2012 21:40 GMT
#25
hahaha, awesome interview, whoever did it, that was epic, Thorzain's hilarious, I really want him to take this tournament, I would be happy for like a month.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Labbetuss
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway568 Posts
April 20 2012 21:40 GMT
#26
Hahahaha, this interview is so good! Gl tomorrow Thorzain!
MKP | HerO | Taeja | NonY | Creator | NesTea | Bomber | Mvp | Prime 4 ever
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
April 20 2012 21:46 GMT
#27
What did I just read?
Anyway great interview with actually some insights about the scene...
And I learned that koreans are 933 times crazier than foreigners. impressive if he would have calculated that in his head. It is Thorzain so you will never know.
hammarfOu
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden363 Posts
April 20 2012 21:47 GMT
#28
haha so funny gogo thorzain!
Jävla Terran!
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
April 20 2012 21:47 GMT
#29
Ferret battles, gogo!~
Nerfed
Profile Joined May 2010
Russian Federation1132 Posts
April 20 2012 21:49 GMT
#30
Thanks for the interview. GLHF Thorzain, i do like your playstyle.
Kevan
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2303 Posts
April 20 2012 21:51 GMT
#31
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present."

I agree Thorzain, people should stop caring so much about stats. Great interview and the Spoon Terran is really funny in an extremely dry and sarcastic way.
SC2, rip in pepperinos
Roberi
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden347 Posts
April 20 2012 21:59 GMT
#32
Awesome! Loved the part about telling if the blood is from Ryung or MMA.
A fan of ThorZaIN, MorroW, NaNiwa and SaSe. Sweden Fighting! /// @rob_eri
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
April 20 2012 22:38 GMT
#33
What did I just read ... I enjoyed it
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
Vento7
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil45 Posts
April 20 2012 22:48 GMT
#34
And 1 spoon the slay them all!
ThorZaIN | DRG | Mvp | Squirtle | Jaedong | Bomber
LeapofFaith
Profile Joined November 2011
United States446 Posts
April 20 2012 23:46 GMT
#35
I think this was the best interview TL has done so far!
permelito
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden19 Posts
April 20 2012 23:48 GMT
#36
Coming to Stockholm at 11am tomorrow, going to be awesome!

Thorzain ftw <3
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 20 2012 23:59 GMT
#37
Well, this interview was not what i expected :D
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
horsepire
Profile Joined April 2011
147 Posts
April 21 2012 00:13 GMT
#38
You would never expect it from looking at him but Thorzain is one of the funniest guys in esports. Awesome interview, many lolz.
Bogeyman
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden307 Posts
April 21 2012 03:34 GMT
#39
Wow, that was certainly an interesting interview. Thumbs up!
RaE21
Profile Joined September 2010
United States260 Posts
April 21 2012 04:14 GMT
#40
rofl thorzain =3 alpha as hell
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
April 21 2012 04:25 GMT
#41
Thorzain is hilarious lol
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
willz22912
Profile Joined November 2010
United States255 Posts
April 21 2012 04:31 GMT
#42
Wow that interview made me laugh so much, props to Thorzain, gogo Spoon Terran fighting!
kochujang
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1226 Posts
April 21 2012 04:35 GMT
#43
That was one amazing interview. Love it!
CPTBadAss
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States594 Posts
April 21 2012 04:54 GMT
#44
The gauntlet has been thrown down. Who wants to start a collection so we can see a Thorzain vs Nony vs Artosis wrestling showmatch??

Thorzain's winning DreamHack, calling it now <3
I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man | "That was the plan: To give him some hope, and then crush him" -Stephano
GoatSwarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden63 Posts
April 21 2012 05:25 GMT
#45
Me automatically reading this in ThorZaINs voice makes it even more hilarious. Best written interview ever. :D
Never stop fighting!
Tendoi
Profile Joined February 2012
Romania62 Posts
April 21 2012 05:44 GMT
#46
Sweet interview.
I sleep more than koreans practice.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
April 21 2012 06:12 GMT
#47
Great interview
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
April 21 2012 06:49 GMT
#48
Haha that's some intresting stuff The last comment was the best ofc. Best of luck Thorzain, don't forget your spoon and go get em !
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
April 21 2012 07:23 GMT
#49
Numbers speak about the past, not the present.

That is so sig worthy.

AWESOME interview, I really want Thorzain to win something offline, let this be it.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
Bomkia
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden48 Posts
April 21 2012 07:38 GMT
#50
Great interview. I hope you win this one ThorZaIN.
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
April 21 2012 07:39 GMT
#51
ThorZain is so funny. Thanks for the interview !
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
ShotgunMike
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden241 Posts
April 21 2012 07:56 GMT
#52
Yeah, that was brilliant!
Hot_Bid: "B10" - ThorZain: "BINGO" - Naniwa: "Apologize! ¤%#¤#&¤% Terran IMBA"
Kubjelle
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway3 Posts
April 21 2012 08:33 GMT
#53
HAhaha, was he high or something?
Anyways my fanboy crush on ThorZaIN just got even higher!
bbm
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1320 Posts
April 21 2012 11:59 GMT
#54
On April 21 2012 14:25 GoatSwarm wrote:
Me automatically reading this in ThorZaINs voice makes it even more hilarious. Best written interview ever. :D


yeah, even the sup homie was hilarious
By.Sun or By.Rain, he always delivers
Clockkwork
Profile Joined August 2011
United States7 Posts
April 21 2012 14:51 GMT
#55
"So, here's a topic that might be painful: What do you think about TvT against Korean players?
-Pretty well actually. I have some new things up my sleeves that I think might work very well.
I'm not gonna lie, the numbers at least, aren’t that pretty.
-Numbers speak about the past, not the present."

Thorzain is amazing!!! Great interview, it was pretty entertaining
50% Noob, 50% Terminator
Jongl0
Profile Joined June 2011
631 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 16:03:24
April 21 2012 16:03 GMT
#56
ThorZaIN is so cool, fun to see a interview that's a bit different.
Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
April 21 2012 17:51 GMT
#57
God damn, this was hilarious! Awesome interview!
Stringy
Profile Joined April 2011
United States127 Posts
April 21 2012 18:13 GMT
#58
ThorZaIN #1
war4 > sc2
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
April 21 2012 21:30 GMT
#59
too many softballs. Disappointing interview!
braebot
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada64 Posts
April 21 2012 23:03 GMT
#60
who conducted this interview?
dreamseller
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Australia914 Posts
April 22 2012 16:19 GMT
#61
hilariously entertaining interview ! thanks!
PGtour admin
Apom
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
France656 Posts
April 22 2012 22:16 GMT
#62
On April 21 2012 05:42 TeamLiquid ESPORTS wrote:
Numbers speak about the past, not the present.

This part of the interview, at least, was reasonable. Please GSL invite Thorzain over :o
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
April 23 2012 01:05 GMT
#63
Awesome, and he won!
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
April 23 2012 04:53 GMT
#64
haha great interview, Thorzain hwaiiting!
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
Gofarman
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada648 Posts
April 23 2012 07:15 GMT
#65
Who did this interview?

Credit must be awarded.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
April 23 2012 14:48 GMT
#66
should be Wax
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
April 23 2012 23:47 GMT
#67
Totally called this win.

You heard it not first here, folks.
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
ClanRH.TV
Profile Joined July 2010
United States462 Posts
April 24 2012 00:51 GMT
#68
lol nice one.
"Don't take life too seriously because you'll never get out alive."
WakanakaTaka
Profile Joined March 2011
Jordan71 Posts
April 24 2012 06:16 GMT
#69
Thorzain is awesome.
There are no pants in the dota 2 shop huh. Are all the dota 2 heroes naked?
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 31m
Online Event
9h 31m
FEL
14h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.