• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:57
CEST 22:57
KST 05:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9853 users

Team Liquid Goliathus On Sale! - Page 37

Forum Index > News
929 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 47 Next All
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
March 11 2012 21:10 GMT
#721
Will the key caps fit a BlackWidow Ultimate?
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
EscapingJail
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States212 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 21:22:41
March 11 2012 21:22 GMT
#722
did anyone else get a "Free gift" added to their order?
+ Show Spoiler +

The following items were ordered:

*** In Stock ***
Qty Offer Id Description
--- ---------- ---------------------
1 TLMOUSEPAD TEAM LIQUID Mouse Pad
1 FREEGIFT01 Free Gift Item
Memento Mori
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 11 2012 21:28 GMT
#723
On March 12 2012 06:10 Za7oX wrote:
Will the key caps fit a BlackWidow Ultimate?


Wondering the same.
Rafael
Profile Joined January 2011
Venezuela182 Posts
March 11 2012 21:33 GMT
#724
You guys need to restock the keycaps like really really soon, I got the pin and the mouse mat.

Only missing that.
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
March 11 2012 21:38 GMT
#725
On March 12 2012 06:10 Za7oX wrote:
Will the key caps fit a BlackWidow Ultimate?


Good question, I'll re-quote to highlight it.

I haven't bought a mechanical board yet, but it'll either be Blackwidow Ultimate or 6GV2. Was going to buy in conjunction with the Liquid Keycaps but they went out so fast !
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 11 2012 22:15 GMT
#726
On March 12 2012 06:38 Slardar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2012 06:10 Za7oX wrote:
Will the key caps fit a BlackWidow Ultimate?


Good question, I'll re-quote to highlight it.

I haven't bought a mechanical board yet, but it'll either be Blackwidow Ultimate or 6GV2. Was going to buy in conjunction with the Liquid Keycaps but they went out so fast !


Buy Razer products or go away with your tail between your legs

I have the Blackwidow Ultimate and it's freakin awesome. Best keyboard i've ever had and it's super sexy. Also got a Razer Deathadder and a Razer Vespula.

Razer all the way baby!!
Chromodoris
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden136 Posts
March 11 2012 22:17 GMT
#727
On March 12 2012 06:10 Za7oX wrote:
Will the key caps fit a BlackWidow Ultimate?

AFAIK all versions of blackwidow use Cherry MX switches and they said that the key caps were for keyboards using Cherry MX switches so I would think so.
♥ ThorZaIN.
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
March 11 2012 23:07 GMT
#728
R1CH wrote:
The TL key cap is compatible with any mechanical keyboard that uses Cherry MX switches, this includes the Razer Blackwidow and Steelseries 6gv2 / 7G amongst others. You can tell by popping off one of your key caps and seeing if the switch looks like this (only do this if you have a mechanical keyboard, dome keyboards are not meant to have replaceable keys!):

[image loading]

to answer you guys
BW -> League -> CSGO
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
March 11 2012 23:16 GMT
#729
this is why i hate australia, stronger currency than USD...but $10 more expensive....sigh
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
3trpur2
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada27 Posts
March 12 2012 00:17 GMT
#730
damn you lucky people with awsome gear
You go, you get
Indifferent_century
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
32 Posts
March 12 2012 00:19 GMT
#731
On March 12 2012 06:22 EscapingJail wrote:
did anyone else get a "Free gift" added to their order?
+ Show Spoiler +

The following items were ordered:

*** In Stock ***
Qty Offer Id Description
--- ---------- ---------------------
1 TLMOUSEPAD TEAM LIQUID Mouse Pad
1 FREEGIFT01 Free Gift Item


I got it as well, anyone order something before and know what it is?
ggahSoO
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States191 Posts
March 12 2012 01:16 GMT
#732
ahhhh key caps and pins are sold out T_T
firebathero x bisu
ZackAttack
Profile Joined June 2011
United States884 Posts
March 12 2012 01:34 GMT
#733
I too got the free gift in my comformation and I am much too excited to wait untill it arrives.
It's better aerodynamics for space. - Artosis
DeltaSigmaL
Profile Joined July 2011
United States205 Posts
March 12 2012 04:58 GMT
#734
I got the gift too, but if someone knows what it is, please spoiler it. I want to wait for the surprise.
SpliTRagE
Profile Joined March 2012
Belgium7 Posts
March 12 2012 08:56 GMT
#735
On March 12 2012 13:58 DeltaSigmaL wrote:
I got the gift too, but if someone knows what it is, please spoiler it. I want to wait for the surprise.

I got one with my last order (the Protoss shirt) I hope I don't spoil it to anyone, if you don't want to know just don't read the rest of the comment :

The gift is



2 team Liquid stickers (one of them is on my iPhone right now). If you guys want some pictures I'll take some this night when I get back from school.

Of course I can't say if that's the only gift or if there can be something else.

Hope I helped and I hope those keys will come back in stock. If someone bought more than one and is not planning on using it I am wanting to buy it back just PM me
Never Give Up, Never Surrender
pippo_jedi
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy15 Posts
March 12 2012 10:12 GMT
#736
I don't undestand: I wanted to buy 2 mousepad but I can't get two in one order...
My friend and I wanted to cut down shipping fees, but 35€ for a mouse pad is too mutch... if you want to put a limit on numeber to avoid mass ordering go for a small number like 3 or 5, so friends can order toghether.
I get that they will sell them nonetheless, but... >:-|

pippo_jedi
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 12 2012 10:40 GMT
#737
The quantity limit exists because they ship in individual boxes so there is no discount for combining shipping.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
pippo_jedi
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy15 Posts
March 12 2012 11:57 GMT
#738
On March 12 2012 19:40 R1CH wrote:
The quantity limit exists because they ship in individual boxes so there is no discount for combining shipping.


Thank you for the quick and gentle answer but... isn't it a bit un-organized commercial wise? I don't mean to be rude or what, just a temliquid fan doing some feedback: when I saw the TL mousepad I thought "COOL, I'M GETTING THIS!!!" (caps are real stuff here) and now

"ow... no. shipping. togheter. oh my god, why?"

I don't know what are your condition and obviosly you're going to sell them anyway given the limited amount and the coolness of having one of those, but i suppose selling them faster/better it's a factor for you and your commercial partner to decide wheather or not to get more or to plan new stuff.

peace and love and teamliquid
Garfailed
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands409 Posts
March 12 2012 13:18 GMT
#739
if anyone is wondering if it is actually nice and good. It really is, i just got mine today
check it out!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 12 2012 14:19 GMT
#740
On March 12 2012 22:18 Garfailed wrote:
if anyone is wondering if it is actually nice and good. It really is, i just got mine today
check it out!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It actually makes your room look somewhat nice! XD jk jk

And holy shit i didn't know the mousepad was that big. A nice surprise
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason134
Railgan 60
SpeCial 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16339
Dewaltoss 168
Hyuk 105
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 74
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto38
League of Legends
Doublelift2867
Counter-Strike
Fnx 881
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6129
crisheroes937
Other Games
summit1g5983
FrodaN2557
fl0m883
mouzStarbuck448
KnowMe329
ToD152
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Adnapsc2 21
• musti20045 6
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10359
League of Legends
• Noizen185
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur229
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 4m
INu's Battles
15h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.