• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8983 users

Team Liquid Goliathus On Sale! - Page 34

Forum Index > News
929 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 47 Next All
Grapefruit
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany439 Posts
March 10 2012 14:07 GMT
#661
$=€?

Really?
Starcraft 2 is funny, everybody picks the race, which he considers to be the weakest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 10 2012 14:39 GMT
#662
On March 10 2012 22:32 Ckalvin wrote:
Shipping prices and conversion rate is just silly. Shipping a small light package ie mousemat should NOT cost $15.


Cause you brought it up, the mousepad weights 10 oz. One race logo shirt is 4,5 oz.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 10 2012 14:42 GMT
#663
On March 10 2012 21:14 knolsnol[nl] wrote:
Dear Team Liquid,

I am really glad that, the mousemat's are back in stock. The only thing is that your webshop only supports, PayPal, which i simply do not have (and it takes too much time with verifying to create it now). Now i knew that before they also sold them in the RazerStore, where I for example can pay with IDEAL. But I just checked and the Razer Store still syas that the mouse mats are out of stock.. Will they also get back in their stock? because I really want one, but just simply don't have paypal to pay at your shop...

Regards


"If you have a PayPal account, the shipping address must match an address that you have registered on your PayPal account. Please log in to PayPal and verify that the address you enter here matches the address on your PayPal account."

The keyword being: IF

It doesn't sound like you must have PayPal in order to buy stuff from liquid store.
GT3
Profile Joined May 2011
Iraq100 Posts
March 10 2012 15:06 GMT
#664
It looks nice but since I've had a Razer Goliathus I can safely say they tear pretty fast. It looks nice and sexy but the goliathus is shit and I can't help but feeling TLO and Sheth lied about the mat just to give it positive reviews since it's the TL version, if you had a TL version of the razer scarab I'd buy that.
Can't stop right now cause I'm too far, and I can't keep goin' cause it's too hard
InsidiA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1169 Posts
March 10 2012 15:39 GMT
#665
Are the keycaps gonna go back in stock?
GraphicsInsidiA | StarCraft 2 Manager for Team eLevate | Graphic Designer for Red Bull eSports & HTC | @iamjasonpun
Shardz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States349 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 17:52:27
March 10 2012 17:52 GMT
#666
Nice!
Oh Hi
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
March 10 2012 18:55 GMT
#667
[image loading]

Is it possible to get a high resolution image of the mousemat design for us to use as our iPad and Desktop backgrounds?
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
March 10 2012 19:59 GMT
#668
Just bought one. Hell yeah, can't wait to play with it at IPL :D
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
NutCase
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom51 Posts
March 10 2012 20:27 GMT
#669
I'm not even in need of a new mousemat, got a corepad magna that has lasted me 6 years.

Just had to get one though, these look so good.
L4mppu
Profile Joined October 2011
Finland40 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 20:38:47
March 10 2012 20:35 GMT
#670
EUROPEANS GETTING RIPPED OFF!!!

E:
ALSO FINLAND MENTIONED BEYOND IT'S BORDERS!
TheTurk
Profile Joined January 2011
United States732 Posts
March 10 2012 20:48 GMT
#671
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Get in a new shipment of the Keycaps.
I really want one. T_T
Starcraft is a lifestyle.
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 21:17:04
March 10 2012 21:15 GMT
#672
--- Nuked ---
NinerB
Profile Joined June 2011
United States52 Posts
March 10 2012 21:22 GMT
#673
Got mine, I've never paid $30 for a mousepad (including shipping), but this is one i had to have. I could've got it for $20 with free shipping on Amazon, but no sweet TL logo. I'll pay the extra $8-9 shipping for that logo.
oZe
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden492 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 21:35:02
March 10 2012 21:34 GMT
#674
On March 09 2012 01:09 Budmandude wrote:
Holy crap that's an amazing looking mousepad. I never pay more than $5 for one, but I think this time I might have to make an exception.....


Steelseries SX set me back like 70$ and rescued me from carpal tunnel. So I guess it actually saved me a few millions in the long run ;-)

Ps. It is the best I have ever seen/used with a big margin btw.
The worst kinds of organized crime are religion & government.
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
March 10 2012 22:01 GMT
#675
I think $ is similar to € nowadays, but still I really not cool that everyone is just converting $ into € like since ever.
one day.. i'll lose my mind
Macroxx
Profile Joined August 2010
8 Posts
March 10 2012 22:02 GMT
#676
Make a Extended version and I will buy it and I don't even play Starcraft but I like the logo design.
bone577
Profile Joined December 2005
Australia65 Posts
March 10 2012 22:10 GMT
#677
On March 11 2012 07:02 Macroxx wrote:
Make a Extended version and I will buy it and I don't even play Starcraft but I like the logo design.



I second this. What's the chance of an extended version from Razer?
sixtynine
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada41 Posts
March 10 2012 22:34 GMT
#678
Has the first batch of mouse pads been shipped out? I haven't got any shipping details yet.
LiquidTaeJa - LiquidHerO - LiquidTLO - CMStormPolt - KTFlash
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
March 10 2012 22:36 GMT
#679
On March 11 2012 07:01 whereismymind wrote:
I think $ is similar to € nowadays, but still I really not cool that everyone is just converting $ into € like since ever.


Not sure what you're talking about. The current exchange rate USD to EUR is $1.31 USD = 1 EUR. The inverse is 1 EUR = 0.76 EUR. And that has been the case for quite some time.

http://www.exchange-rates.org/
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
March 10 2012 22:43 GMT
#680
Better than it was last summer... almost 1.5:1
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4536
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS101
Mew2King90
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 6m
INu's Battles
11h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 6m
Replay Cast
22h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.