• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10120 users

Team Liquid Goliathus On Sale! - Page 30

Forum Index > News
929 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 47 Next All
Aikin
Profile Joined April 2010
Austria532 Posts
March 09 2012 09:38 GMT
#581
First time I ordered something trough the store

The only thing that makes me sad is that I still can´t pay a winged horse shirt with paypal Would´ve gotten one aswell.
[A]dmiral Bulldog | Naniwa | [A]lliance
DarthXX
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia998 Posts
March 09 2012 09:48 GMT
#582
Can I order to Australia using the USA/Rest of the World option? 30AUD is ridiculous especially since AUD is worth more than USD atm.
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
March 09 2012 09:58 GMT
#583
Aww yeah ordered mine, can't wait )))). I knew I had to get one of these if they were ever for sale, looks so sick.
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Xyrec
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark4 Posts
March 09 2012 10:04 GMT
#584
Missed the keycap. When are they gonna be back in stock?
lowallyn
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada84 Posts
March 09 2012 10:37 GMT
#585
yes!
Eat bitter.
danakaz
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark84 Posts
March 09 2012 10:44 GMT
#586
I normally swear to hard mats, but I'm seriously considering this, if I don't like it, I'll just hang it over my computer as a poster.
eNIKa
Profile Joined April 2011
Poland29 Posts
March 09 2012 11:31 GMT
#587
I recently bought Razer Deathadder mouse and I was thinking about buying Goliathus mousepad What a Suprise!! Cant wait when it will on my desk

Im so Happy!! ;D
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
March 09 2012 11:40 GMT
#588
On March 09 2012 15:29 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 15:26 Scaramanga wrote:
Why has the Australian price been jacked up $10 for the mousepad?

Ask Razer I guess?

http://au.razerzone.com/gaming-mousing-surfaces

Ah well, as long as tl gets more profits i don't mind ^^
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Hujjo
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden121 Posts
March 09 2012 11:51 GMT
#589
Are those the only keycaps that will be available? If they are, I will kill my mom.
HuK: "I love you guys, I hope you love me too, So we can circle love together, and I'll fuck your brains out."
scottyyy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom796 Posts
March 09 2012 11:53 GMT
#590
Looks amazing, but the mousepad is too small for me.

Such a shame, I'd really like one.
Micro_Jackson
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany2002 Posts
March 09 2012 12:27 GMT
#591
Get anything of the money direktly to TL? Or is it just a part of the sponsoring contract with Razor ?
Hawker
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States35 Posts
March 09 2012 12:47 GMT
#592
Need more key caps. My cherry brown Zowie would look 17% more sexy with a few.
I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid? - Han Solo
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 09 2012 13:03 GMT
#593
On March 09 2012 20:51 Hujjo wrote:
Are those the only keycaps that will be available? If they are, I will kill my mom.

Please dont ! We will try to restock asap
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 13:14:44
March 09 2012 13:13 GMT
#594
On March 09 2012 22:03 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 20:51 Hujjo wrote:
Are those the only keycaps that will be available? If they are, I will kill my mom.

Please dont ! We will try to restock asap

Question.

Is it better for TL to get small amounts, and release them, lets say, every few months like the team uniform?

So basiclly, you know that every time you order some, they will all sell out, and maintaining a consistent income?

Always wanted a jersey but they always sell out so damn fast ;(

got my keycap though <3
Hujjo
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden121 Posts
March 09 2012 13:14 GMT
#595
On March 09 2012 22:03 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 20:51 Hujjo wrote:
Are those the only keycaps that will be available? If they are, I will kill my mom.

Please dont ! We will try to restock asap

Good.
HuK: "I love you guys, I hope you love me too, So we can circle love together, and I'll fuck your brains out."
scottyyy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom796 Posts
March 09 2012 13:30 GMT
#596
disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 20:51 Hujjo wrote:
Are those the only keycaps that will be available? If they are, I will kill my mom.

Please dont ! We will try to restock asap


Any chance of a TL Goliathus in large size?
legendzawk
Profile Joined October 2011
United States40 Posts
March 09 2012 13:47 GMT
#597
Man you guys better not restock the keycaps while I'm at school >_<
BlitchizSC2
Profile Joined August 2010
United States306 Posts
March 09 2012 13:55 GMT
#598
want so bad...
www.twitch.tv/blitchizsc2 | http://www.youtube.com/BlitchizStarcraft ~ fighting!
BlitchizSC2
Profile Joined August 2010
United States306 Posts
March 09 2012 13:56 GMT
#599
On March 09 2012 20:51 Hujjo wrote:
Are those the only keycaps that will be available? If they are, I will kill my mom.


omg I rofl'd so hard at this. <3 thanks for the laughs.
www.twitch.tv/blitchizsc2 | http://www.youtube.com/BlitchizStarcraft ~ fighting!
Brombaer
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany43 Posts
March 09 2012 14:43 GMT
#600
I really wanted the mousepad since I saw it. But seriously around 42$ with shipping for a mousepad? That's way too much. If we could pay it in Euros it would be alright.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 706
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings197
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26132
Shuttle 11571
FanTaSy 1635
Hyuk 1017
Horang2 584
BeSt 502
Mini 274
Pusan 249
Stork 231
EffOrt 140
[ Show more ]
Killer 138
Last 135
Zeus 121
Mind 88
ggaemo 69
Hyun 56
sorry 48
PianO 45
ToSsGirL 38
Snow 37
Bale 34
Sea.KH 34
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 22
Aegong 21
zelot 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2028
byalli832
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33559
singsing2867
B2W.Neo801
Hui .77
Livibee66
Mew2King62
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 15m
Replay Cast
11h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.