• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:16
CEST 05:16
KST 12:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8639 users

Team Liquid Goliathus On Sale! - Page 16

Forum Index > News
929 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 47 Next All
Sluggy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States128 Posts
March 08 2012 19:57 GMT
#301
Almost impulse bought this despite already having a goliathus
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 19:59:48
March 08 2012 19:59 GMT
#302
So I was just checking my email, and I noticed in the email I got from the TL store it says:

Items Ordered:
TMOUSEPAD-CA: Razer Goliathus Team Liquid Edition (Canada) x 1
FREEGIFT01: Free Gift x 1

What's the Free gift? I'm all for free stuff but I can't find anything about it.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Dewis
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Finland344 Posts
March 08 2012 19:59 GMT
#303
Ordered the mousepad!
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 20:05:29
March 08 2012 19:59 GMT
#304
I need one! I need one! I need one!

Gotta wait till friday to order one tho, I hope some will be left till then
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
March 08 2012 20:00 GMT
#305
Ordered, yessssssss!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
March 08 2012 20:05 GMT
#306
lol

$30 even though we are the same as US dollar last time i checked.....
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Eulert
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway67 Posts
March 08 2012 20:06 GMT
#307
So excited! But can't send it to my norwegian nor swedish adress, winning......
LIKE A BOSS
aNDRoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States637 Posts
March 08 2012 20:06 GMT
#308
On March 09 2012 02:33 CDRdude wrote:
I love the TL pins.


Me too, still have the one you gave me at MLG Anaheim 2011.

Everything looks great guys! I don't really need the mousepad, but it sure is tempting!
Hi. My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
March 08 2012 20:07 GMT
#309
So sad that I ordered a pair of TL shirts just a few days ago...no money left in paypal T.T
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Abductedonut
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States324 Posts
March 08 2012 20:08 GMT
#310
On March 09 2012 04:59 Ben... wrote:
So I was just checking my email, and I noticed in the email I got from the TL store it says:

Show nested quote +
Items Ordered:
TMOUSEPAD-CA: Razer Goliathus Team Liquid Edition (Canada) x 1
FREEGIFT01: Free Gift x 1

What's the Free gift? I'm all for free stuff but I can't find anything about it.


Yeah, I got a free gift as well! I LOVEEEEEE TEAMLIQUID!!! It's probably something awesome!

Guess we'll have to wait and see!
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
March 08 2012 20:08 GMT
#311
heh would be cool to put TL key on my forcefield button :D
Minzy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia387 Posts
March 08 2012 20:09 GMT
#312
i love how its $10 more for australia, yet our dollar is stronger then the USD.
Huh...
Mouzone
Profile Joined April 2011
3937 Posts
March 08 2012 20:10 GMT
#313
On March 09 2012 05:08 Abductedonut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 04:59 Ben... wrote:
So I was just checking my email, and I noticed in the email I got from the TL store it says:

Items Ordered:
TMOUSEPAD-CA: Razer Goliathus Team Liquid Edition (Canada) x 1
FREEGIFT01: Free Gift x 1

What's the Free gift? I'm all for free stuff but I can't find anything about it.


Yeah, I got a free gift as well! I LOVEEEEEE TEAMLIQUID!!! It's probably something awesome!

Guess we'll have to wait and see!


It's hair from TLO's beard. There's ample supply for all of us.
amostan
Profile Joined December 2011
Singapore48 Posts
March 08 2012 20:10 GMT
#314
Sigh i want this so badly. The shipping cost almost equals the mousepad. argh
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 20:19:15
March 08 2012 20:16 GMT
#315
On March 09 2012 05:06 Eulert wrote:
So excited! But can't send it to my norwegian nor swedish adress, winning......


Why not?! I got it sent to a swedish adress

On March 09 2012 05:10 amostan wrote:
Sigh i want this so badly. The shipping cost almost equals the mousepad. argh


Yeah the shipping cost was 15$ for me xD. Still even with the shipping it's not to expensive, got a pad and a keycap for 37,74 $

Wonder what the free gift is :D
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Eulert
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway67 Posts
March 08 2012 20:18 GMT
#316
On March 09 2012 05:16 Zorgaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 05:06 Eulert wrote:
So excited! But can't send it to my norwegian nor swedish adress, winning......


Why not?! I got it sent to a swedish adress

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 05:10 amostan wrote:
Sigh i want this so badly. The shipping cost almost equals the mousepad. argh


Yeah the shipping cost was 15$ for me xD. Still even with the shipping it's not to expensive, got a pad and a keycap for 37,74 $

Just realized i'm "rest of the world" #winning
LIKE A BOSS
Nihilnovi
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden696 Posts
March 08 2012 20:19 GMT
#317
Great mousepad =)

However, usd=eur=greedy...
tw!tch
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States563 Posts
March 08 2012 20:19 GMT
#318
bought one of each, thanks TL!
ReturnStroke
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States801 Posts
March 08 2012 20:22 GMT
#319
Really cool idea with the keycaps. Glad this is all for sale now! Let's not kid ourselves, just take my money T_T
Ozira
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden150 Posts
March 08 2012 20:23 GMT
#320
very nice, would look awesome with those keycaps tbh
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 670
NaDa 47
Icarus 5
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush857
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 44m
INu's Battles
8h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 44m
Replay Cast
19h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.