![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Waxangel/ipl/esportschapel.jpg)
Awesome pic!
| Forum Index > News |
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
![]() Awesome pic! | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
Darathor
United States327 Posts
| ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
Here's the schedule: + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
MAXaMillion
United States27 Posts
On October 06 2011 14:47 Darathor wrote: Really nice article! But when you say "Idra inexplicably GM in spite of losses" did you mean BM? In the betting section I mean. GM for good manners :D | ||
|
Acritter
Syria7637 Posts
| ||
|
GoodRiot
United States75 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
![]() Great read, IPL 3 is going to be amazing..hopefully. ![]() | ||
|
Shinta)
United States1716 Posts
1: 50,000 ESPORTS will get hurt. + Show Spoiler + What?.... Odds started off pretty good, and then just became really stupid and worthless. If you take out the 'odds' section, it's a pretty nice read. After reading the Odds though, I wonder if I'm confused or if you just have strange opinions (imo). | ||
|
Johndarke
United States81 Posts
Some days, I fear I'm the only one. | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
On October 06 2011 15:00 Johndarke wrote: I'm hoping to hear chants of "STC! STC! STC!" Some days, I fear I'm the only one. YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE. I've always enjoyed IPL over pretty much every other tourney because of it's quality production and timely broadcasts. Really hoping for some success and hype for this tourney!! | ||
|
HawaiianPig
Canada5155 Posts
| ||
|
GmGandi
53 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ETgoBoom
United States36 Posts
| ||
|
SilverskY
Korea (South)3086 Posts
On October 06 2011 15:14 HawaiianPig wrote: Silversky Bestsky HawaiianPig~ BestPig~ | ||
|
HarbingerOfDoom
United States508 Posts
5,000 : 1 A player builds Carriers while not suffering a brain seizure. If white-ra plays enough PvZ's, especially on Shakuras, this one might have a chance! | ||
|
mjmercredi
Canada3 Posts
| ||
|
shindigs
United States4795 Posts
| ||
|
AnxiousHippo
Australia1451 Posts
100 : 1 Zerg player is praised for creep spread, and then criticized for poor creep spread later in the same game Those are some juicy looking odds. | ||
|
NB
Netherlands12045 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7137 FrodaN2271 shahzam421 KnowMe382 XBOCT329 C9.Mang0195 ArmadaUGS132 ZombieGrub33 Trikslyr28 CosmosSc2 PPMD0 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|