• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:31
CEST 13:31
KST 20:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

[GSTL] Playoff Progress - Page 2

Forum Index > News
58 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
September 29 2011 01:22 GMT
#21
TSL is going to win it all

I can feel it

TSL FOREVER!!!
GentleDrill
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 01:32:21
September 29 2011 01:31 GMT
#22
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah these matches are gonna be so ssssssssssick! I can't even believe how well TSL and NSHoseo have been performing. I was a Sage fan as soon as I saw his amazing multi-pronged harrassment in his first game vs fOu, and Clide and Killer have gradually won me over with their solidity and stability.

That said, I've made the counterintuitive Liquibet choices of MVP and Prime. Because this team league season is the season of upsets. I'll be happy almost whoever wins though, at this point.
juked
Profile Joined May 2010
United States691 Posts
September 29 2011 01:52 GMT
#23
Going with MVP, DRG all day
MetalLobster
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada532 Posts
September 29 2011 02:01 GMT
#24
Can't wait!! TSL is going to take it, ezez.
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
September 29 2011 02:06 GMT
#25
On September 29 2011 09:12 blahz0r wrote:
I agree with predictions, though I think it'll be 5-2 instead of 5-3. I have this feeling that they won't let DRG go on a rampage.

Starting lineups:
+ Show Spoiler +
JYP vs Terius and Tassadar vs TAiLS

Based on those, I believe MvP will take the first game. Not quite sure on other game though.


I agree, I feel that NHS will have more snipers ready for DRG than IM did (who seemed content to just make him play long games until he fell over to MVP).

I disagree on the first match though, Tassadar is pretty good at PvP (go figure for the house of Protoss), but who knows. Tails is pretty on fire after knocking out MVP and Nestea.
Darathor
Profile Joined February 2011
United States327 Posts
September 29 2011 02:30 GMT
#26
I can't wait for the finals! All 4 of these teams weren't really expected to do well, but they all did well enough to make it this far. Sadly, I don't think Prime will make it to the finals, I love them, but they just don't do well in the team league. TSL or NHS will most likely win the whole thing(sorry, DRG can't carry MVP all the time).
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
September 29 2011 02:31 GMT
#27
is TSL even aloud to use polt?
Ryalnos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1946 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 02:34:35
September 29 2011 02:33 GMT
#28
Love ya for Twins comparison <3
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
September 29 2011 02:37 GMT
#29
On September 29 2011 11:31 HeroHenry wrote:
is TSL even aloud to use polt?


No they're not. Just like MVP can't use sC
duck.fit
Profile Joined October 2008
United States241 Posts
September 29 2011 02:39 GMT
#30
good write up. I think TSL vs prime will go to 9 games
Purple and red and yellow and on fire
BarbieHsu
Profile Joined September 2011
574 Posts
September 29 2011 03:06 GMT
#31
I'm rooting for MVP and TSL. I also think MVP and TSL will win.

1. Unlike IM, NSH should send out their DRG Killer ASAP, and not in the 4th quarter.

2. A little surprised that "hero for a day' Tails is sent out first for MVP. If he gets 2 kills i will be doing cartwheels in my room. And climbing walls.

3. I don't know why, but Prime overall seems like a boring team. Eh. But BboongBboong is insane. If he catches fire TSL is gonna have problems.

4. Go Annyoung and Alive!
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
September 29 2011 03:25 GMT
#32
Forgot to add in the starting players so edited it into the preview section.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
ziD
Profile Joined March 2005
United States5 Posts
September 29 2011 03:43 GMT
#33
Dude, that was very well written! I usually never comment on someone's grammar, etc. but that read really impressed me. I like how it was written with such fierce, intense anxiety, describing the emotions and feelings, and I got a good sense of the battle between the gamer's struggles...just deff well written man or maybe im just high as shit and need to chill
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
September 29 2011 04:11 GMT
#34
On September 29 2011 12:06 BarbieHsu wrote:
I'm rooting for MVP and TSL. I also think MVP and TSL will win.

1. Unlike IM, NSH should send out their DRG Killer ASAP, and not in the 4th quarter.

2. A little surprised that "hero for a day' Tails is sent out first for MVP. If he gets 2 kills i will be doing cartwheels in my room. And climbing walls.

3. I don't know why, but Prime overall seems like a boring team. Eh. But BboongBboong is insane. If he catches fire TSL is gonna have problems.

4. Go Annyoung and Alive!


Clide is the best human in the universe
Merany
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France890 Posts
September 29 2011 05:21 GMT
#35
DRG's record in GSTL is just insane...
Great write up, thanks guys!
catleaves
Profile Joined December 2010
United States506 Posts
September 29 2011 05:48 GMT
#36
awesome write-up! thank you! : )
^^
Mioraka
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada1353 Posts
September 29 2011 06:11 GMT
#37
DRG is an one man army lol.

Man I feel like a complete fucking genius for picking DRG and MVP team at first sight in my fantasy GSTL, I mean.....he didn't just carry his team, he carried all of our fantasy teams.

13-2......he's just fucking insane....
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
September 29 2011 06:17 GMT
#38
Fantastic writeup; I really enjoyed reading it. The next couple nights of games are going to be pretty amazing.

On September 29 2011 08:41 Whynaut wrote:
"as Polt recently switched to TSL from Polt."


The polt thickens.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
September 29 2011 08:34 GMT
#39
On September 29 2011 15:11 Mioraka wrote:
DRG is an one man army lol.

Man I feel like a complete fucking genius for picking DRG and MVP team at first sight in my fantasy GSTL, I mean.....he didn't just carry his team, he carried all of our fantasy teams.

13-2......he's just fucking insane....


yeah it's hard to appreciate just how ridiculous that record is. Team league records should almost be weighted, because most of your wins once they get into the higher count have to be consecutive which is just insane.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
September 29 2011 08:36 GMT
#40
gw heyoka!

And yeah DRG's GSTL record....... T_T
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko357
SpeCial 109
ProTech108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16180
firebathero 1888
Bisu 1148
Hyuk 717
Horang2 573
BeSt 287
Larva 227
Mini 212
Light 169
EffOrt 168
[ Show more ]
Soma 137
Leta 95
ZerO 84
Mong 81
Barracks 81
Rush 70
Killer 54
Pusan 50
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 41
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Mind 33
NaDa 30
Aegong 28
zelot 27
Sexy 25
Bale 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 358
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1111
Khaldor1055
Other Games
gofns33880
singsing2021
olofmeister1527
B2W.Neo259
Livibee106
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream213
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH145
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 29m
OSC
10h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 29m
Online Event
23h 29m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.