• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:57
CEST 17:57
KST 00:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8200 users

[Sold Out] Second Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 18

Forum Index > News
404 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
August 11 2011 17:32 GMT
#341
On August 11 2011 13:51 aNDRoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 11:24 lisward wrote:
On August 11 2011 10:44 Heosat wrote:
On August 11 2011 08:26 obsKura wrote:
Why not simply print 10k shirts? Everybody wants one and now we all have to wait months again.


We don't want to accidentally end up with 8k unsold shirts which would cost us an absolute fortune.


Like correct me if I am wrong, maybe there's some time zone difference, but I woke up in the morning to check TL.net, I was like omg omg tl shirt! And then I find out that it was sold out, according to my time, on the same day it came out. 800 shirts in one day? And like you guys are just going to print 1.2k more??? I'm guarantee it will be snapped up within a day too ;.;

Perhaps a poll or something to show interest so that you guys will know the demand? I really really want to buy the shirt ):


I'm looking at the numbers in the upper corner.

Active : 8737
Logged in : 2621

I don't know what criteria the "Active" count uses, but the first batch was 1000 shirts, this second batch was 800+1200, for a total of 3000 shirts. I know TL users are passionate, but at $25 a pop plus shipping, in this recession, I think having "only" 1/3 of TL's active users in t-shirts made is probably a prudent thing. Yes, some people will get multiple, but it's not like these are limited runs, never to be made again.

When the 1200 come on sale, you'll have the best chance to-date of getting a shirt. 1800 people (again, not exact, since some ordered multiple) will have gotten or at least ordered a shirt, which should lower the demand as a percentage. I'm sure it'll sell out, but probably not as fast as the these first batches.

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 12:08 Grimmyman123 wrote:
God darn it, and I got home with money loaded onto my credit card and everything. Looks like sold out in under 14 hours. and it was double the shirt count.

TL, you FAIL at making sufficient T-shirts.

I'll go buy a Day9 shirt instead.


I believe only the 800 sold out (otherwise my assumptions above are incorrect), so it was 80% the shirt count of the first one.

Edit: To be sympathetic to those who didn't get a shirt, the [image loading] next to the Store link could be considered cruel and unusual punishment. :-) Maybe R1CH could remove it until the 1200 arrive.


the numbers in the corner of my screen say
Active : 12291
Logged in : 3368
so it must just meant the number of peopel who posted in the last few hourss or something. also, remember a huge number of people "lurk" on tl, just reading articles without an account.
aNDRoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States637 Posts
August 11 2011 18:02 GMT
#342
On August 12 2011 02:32 killerdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 13:51 aNDRoM wrote:
On August 11 2011 11:24 lisward wrote:
On August 11 2011 10:44 Heosat wrote:
On August 11 2011 08:26 obsKura wrote:
Why not simply print 10k shirts? Everybody wants one and now we all have to wait months again.


We don't want to accidentally end up with 8k unsold shirts which would cost us an absolute fortune.


Like correct me if I am wrong, maybe there's some time zone difference, but I woke up in the morning to check TL.net, I was like omg omg tl shirt! And then I find out that it was sold out, according to my time, on the same day it came out. 800 shirts in one day? And like you guys are just going to print 1.2k more??? I'm guarantee it will be snapped up within a day too ;.;

Perhaps a poll or something to show interest so that you guys will know the demand? I really really want to buy the shirt ):


I'm looking at the numbers in the upper corner.

Active : 8737
Logged in : 2621

I don't know what criteria the "Active" count uses, but the first batch was 1000 shirts, this second batch was 800+1200, for a total of 3000 shirts. I know TL users are passionate, but at $25 a pop plus shipping, in this recession, I think having "only" 1/3 of TL's active users in t-shirts made is probably a prudent thing. Yes, some people will get multiple, but it's not like these are limited runs, never to be made again.

When the 1200 come on sale, you'll have the best chance to-date of getting a shirt. 1800 people (again, not exact, since some ordered multiple) will have gotten or at least ordered a shirt, which should lower the demand as a percentage. I'm sure it'll sell out, but probably not as fast as the these first batches.

On August 11 2011 12:08 Grimmyman123 wrote:
God darn it, and I got home with money loaded onto my credit card and everything. Looks like sold out in under 14 hours. and it was double the shirt count.

TL, you FAIL at making sufficient T-shirts.

I'll go buy a Day9 shirt instead.


I believe only the 800 sold out (otherwise my assumptions above are incorrect), so it was 80% the shirt count of the first one.

Edit: To be sympathetic to those who didn't get a shirt, the [image loading] next to the Store link could be considered cruel and unusual punishment. :-) Maybe R1CH could remove it until the 1200 arrive.


the numbers in the corner of my screen say
Active : 12291
Logged in : 3368
so it must just meant the number of peopel who posted in the last few hourss or something. also, remember a huge number of people "lurk" on tl, just reading articles without an account.


Hmm, I tried to search for what those numbers mean but "Active" is such a common word, I couldn't find anything definitive.
Hi. My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 18:27:36
August 11 2011 18:27 GMT
#343
Not sure about the specific time frame, but to my knowledge it means something like amount of people who did anything (any action performed) during the last 30 or 60 minutes.
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
eVolvE342
Profile Joined January 2011
157 Posts
August 11 2011 18:38 GMT
#344
I am hoping that by batch 5 i will be able to secure a TL shirt! The rate of purchase has to slow at some point!
Cytina
Profile Joined August 2011
Denmark2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 19:32:49
August 11 2011 19:32 GMT
#345
Hi

i have orden the shirt, but i should like to know, how long is delivery time? I'm alive in Denmark, EU.

Thanks.
Yggydraseal
Profile Joined April 2011
United States285 Posts
August 11 2011 23:11 GMT
#346
Yeah seriously.. Every time I see the topic, they are already gone... QQ!! XD
"The greatest athletes of all time... Michael Jordan, Roger Federer, and SlayerSBoxer." - Artosis
Lavalamp799
Profile Joined March 2011
United States554 Posts
August 12 2011 03:05 GMT
#347
Damn, I can't believe how fast these shirts sell out. Can't wait to get my hands on one, guess I just have to be patient!
aNDRoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States637 Posts
August 12 2011 06:04 GMT
#348
w00t! got my USPS tracking number!
Hi. My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
Barett
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada454 Posts
August 12 2011 08:46 GMT
#349
On August 12 2011 08:11 Yggydraseal wrote:
Yeah seriously.. Every time I see the topic, they are already gone... QQ!! XD

Check TL more often!

No but seriously I own a EG shirt and wore it to MLG Anaheim. After getting my Picture with Ret, he told me to buy a Liquid shirt. That they would really appreciate it. So that is exactly what I did. Love to support you guys, and no offence to EG, but I like Liquid's players alot more anyways.
Gym, Video Games, Laundry.
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
August 13 2011 09:33 GMT
#350
incase i've missed some information i'm sorry,

but there won't be any USPS tracking number for international orders right ?

thanks
so excited
Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 10:21:59
August 13 2011 10:21 GMT
#351
you do get a tracking number, but the updates stop once the package leaves the US, for example this is the tracking I got for my shirts of the first batch and I have received the shirts already:
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=LN154976468US
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Cytina
Profile Joined August 2011
Denmark2 Posts
August 13 2011 10:42 GMT
#352
My orden has been succesful, but i didnt get any tracking number yet ?
CaptainCrush
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States785 Posts
August 13 2011 19:08 GMT
#353
Wow, just got my shirt in the mail this afternoon. It shipped out of Norfolk, VA which is only a couple hours from Richmond where I live. This is a quality shirt, I love it!!!! I feel pretty lucky that I logged on when I did!
Daltrain
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia15 Posts
August 14 2011 03:51 GMT
#354
I bought one of the first batch in small, when it turns out I best suit a medium... Oh well, at least I get to support my favourite e-sports team twice!
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
August 14 2011 19:47 GMT
#355
On August 13 2011 19:42 Cytina wrote:
My orden has been succesful, but i didnt get any tracking number yet ?

me neither,

i'm pretty sure they only send it to people from the US
Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
InvictusTT
Profile Joined August 2010
United States47 Posts
August 15 2011 15:02 GMT
#356
My shirt just came in today (my house is 30 minutes away from the warehouse according to the postal tracker).

It's so comfy and looks awesome
Stipulation
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States587 Posts
August 16 2011 02:50 GMT
#357
I've already go mine! So sick!
aNDRoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States637 Posts
August 16 2011 03:39 GMT
#358
Got mine!
Hi. My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
GeorgeyBeats
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom338 Posts
August 16 2011 08:52 GMT
#359
Wow I just got mine! Im very impressed with the delivery considering I'm in the uk
How many bears could bear grylls grill if bear grylls coud grill bears?
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
August 16 2011 09:23 GMT
#360
On August 16 2011 17:52 GeorgeyBeats wrote:
Wow I just got mine! Im very impressed with the delivery considering I'm in the uk


Did you have to pay taxes to the mailman or somthin?
Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1283
ComeBackTV 1021
SteadfastSC778
TaKeTV 527
IndyStarCraft 184
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 184
Rex 151
ProTech127
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44859
Bisu 2388
EffOrt 983
Shuttle 591
Mini 486
BeSt 471
Soma 435
Light 434
Larva 367
ZerO 206
[ Show more ]
Rush 199
Hyuk 163
firebathero 79
Sea.KH 69
Mong 63
910 62
Pusan 57
Liquid`Ret 54
Snow 53
Sexy 42
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 32
Trap 29
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 20
Shine 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 11
yabsab 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8760
qojqva1070
Counter-Strike
fl0m829
Fnx 822
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1613
Khaldor1154
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1436
Beastyqt651
Livibee196
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS159
KnowMe123
XaKoH 118
QueenE87
Mew2King75
DeMusliM57
ZerO(Twitch)14
CosmosSc2 4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• mYiSmile130
• StrangeGG 30
• Gemini_19 12
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3374
• TFBlade366
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 3m
Online Event
19h 3m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.