• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:17
CEST 23:17
KST 06:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8066 users

[Sold Out] Second Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 20

Forum Index > News
404 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Brainiac
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland641 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 14:53:41
August 20 2011 14:46 GMT
#381
WHOAH! My TL shirt arrived (I assume it was in the letter box for about 3 days till I noticed. I live in Poland, central Europe). It is FUCKING AWESOME. Love it. Perfect fit for me.

Check it out:

[image loading]
Si vis pacem para bellum
hTRen
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada55 Posts
August 21 2011 05:05 GMT
#382
On August 20 2011 04:45 Jackle wrote:
When are the Candian shipments happening? =_=

I never received my Hwaseung Oz shirt when Susie was selling them and I couldn't complain to Canada Post or Paypal cause I waited too long. (Was giving it time since it was 4-8 weeks from S.Korea)

If my mailman is stealing my packages/someone stole it off my porch, I'd like to complain before it's too late.


Same here, but are we sure Canada Post is handling the shipping?
CrzyCanadian
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada22 Posts
August 21 2011 15:13 GMT
#383
still waiting for mine -.-
Herp Derp Doop
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
August 22 2011 09:16 GMT
#384
On August 20 2011 04:45 Jackle wrote:
When are the Candian shipments happening? =_=

I never received my Hwaseung Oz shirt when Susie was selling them and I couldn't complain to Canada Post or Paypal cause I waited too long. (Was giving it time since it was 4-8 weeks from S.Korea)

If my mailman is stealing my packages/someone stole it off my porch, I'd like to complain before it's too late.


Canada's Post is so terrible >.<
I'm really sorry you never got your shirt
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
CrzyCanadian
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada22 Posts
August 22 2011 20:57 GMT
#385
So is there any news about the Canadian shirts?
Herp Derp Doop
hTRen
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada55 Posts
August 22 2011 21:11 GMT
#386
Nothing TL wise, but I just got my Team Dignitas hoodie through Canada Post today.. So hopefully they'll have their heads outta their asses for the rest of our stuff too.
Zeppelin535
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada262 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 23:40:54
August 22 2011 23:13 GMT
#387
On August 23 2011 06:11 hTRen wrote:
Nothing TL wise, but I just got my Team Dignitas hoodie through Canada Post today.. So hopefully they'll have their heads outta their asses for the rest of our stuff too.


Really? From the August 15 shipment? If so... BRB checking mail...

Edit: Good news everyone! I just checked my mail after seeing this post about the Team Dignitas hoodie... Alas, no hoodie... But I did receive my TL shirt! Just under two weeks, seems about right... Hopefully they start to stream in to other Canadians whose posts have preceded mine.
Bones (P) | @BonesSC2 | twitch.tv/Bones535
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
August 23 2011 10:01 GMT
#388
somebody in germany wants to trade 1 or 2 of my M's for S's ?

i feel like they are very long, maybe thats us-style..
Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
August 24 2011 00:05 GMT
#389
If UK is only getting theirs now it's still going to be a wait for me in South Africa
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
hTRen
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada55 Posts
August 24 2011 00:05 GMT
#390
On August 23 2011 08:13 Zeppelin535 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 06:11 hTRen wrote:
Nothing TL wise, but I just got my Team Dignitas hoodie through Canada Post today.. So hopefully they'll have their heads outta their asses for the rest of our stuff too.


Really? From the August 15 shipment? If so... BRB checking mail...

Edit: Good news everyone! I just checked my mail after seeing this post about the Team Dignitas hoodie... Alas, no hoodie... But I did receive my TL shirt! Just under two weeks, seems about right... Hopefully they start to stream in to other Canadians whose posts have preceded mine.


Yeah I believe that's the shipment, ordered it on the 8th though, don't know how significant that is. I live in Oshawa so I don't know where you are geographically.
Zeppelin535
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada262 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-24 06:48:08
August 24 2011 06:41 GMT
#391
On August 24 2011 09:05 hTRen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 08:13 Zeppelin535 wrote:
On August 23 2011 06:11 hTRen wrote:
Nothing TL wise, but I just got my Team Dignitas hoodie through Canada Post today.. So hopefully they'll have their heads outta their asses for the rest of our stuff too.


Really? From the August 15 shipment? If so... BRB checking mail...

Edit: Good news everyone! I just checked my mail after seeing this post about the Team Dignitas hoodie... Alas, no hoodie... But I did receive my TL shirt! Just under two weeks, seems about right... Hopefully they start to stream in to other Canadians whose posts have preceded mine.


Yeah I believe that's the shipment, ordered it on the 8th though, don't know how significant that is. I live in Oshawa so I don't know where you are geographically.


...

I live in Oshawa...

I ordered mine about a week before the shipment as well, hopefully it is here within a day or two.
Bones (P) | @BonesSC2 | twitch.tv/Bones535
CrzyCanadian
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada22 Posts
August 24 2011 14:47 GMT
#392
got mine today in ottawa
Herp Derp Doop
ryerye
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada53 Posts
August 24 2011 17:39 GMT
#393
Mine just came in today too! I'm in Toronto. Great shirt! I can't wait to start laddering while I wear it, I'm sure it will increase my skill ten fold lol.
hTRen
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada55 Posts
August 24 2011 19:52 GMT
#394
On August 24 2011 15:41 Zeppelin535 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 09:05 hTRen wrote:
On August 23 2011 08:13 Zeppelin535 wrote:
On August 23 2011 06:11 hTRen wrote:
Nothing TL wise, but I just got my Team Dignitas hoodie through Canada Post today.. So hopefully they'll have their heads outta their asses for the rest of our stuff too.


Really? From the August 15 shipment? If so... BRB checking mail...

Edit: Good news everyone! I just checked my mail after seeing this post about the Team Dignitas hoodie... Alas, no hoodie... But I did receive my TL shirt! Just under two weeks, seems about right... Hopefully they start to stream in to other Canadians whose posts have preceded mine.


Yeah I believe that's the shipment, ordered it on the 8th though, don't know how significant that is. I live in Oshawa so I don't know where you are geographically.


...

I live in Oshawa...

I ordered mine about a week before the shipment as well, hopefully it is here within a day or two.


I'm actually in Courtice, but weird you get your TL shirt and get my hoodie but we don't get our other halfs of our order, lmfao. Fucking Canada Post.
Zeppelin535
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada262 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-24 22:30:52
August 24 2011 22:30 GMT
#395
On August 25 2011 04:52 hTRen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 15:41 Zeppelin535 wrote:
On August 24 2011 09:05 hTRen wrote:
On August 23 2011 08:13 Zeppelin535 wrote:
On August 23 2011 06:11 hTRen wrote:
Nothing TL wise, but I just got my Team Dignitas hoodie through Canada Post today.. So hopefully they'll have their heads outta their asses for the rest of our stuff too.


Really? From the August 15 shipment? If so... BRB checking mail...

Edit: Good news everyone! I just checked my mail after seeing this post about the Team Dignitas hoodie... Alas, no hoodie... But I did receive my TL shirt! Just under two weeks, seems about right... Hopefully they start to stream in to other Canadians whose posts have preceded mine.


Yeah I believe that's the shipment, ordered it on the 8th though, don't know how significant that is. I live in Oshawa so I don't know where you are geographically.


...

I live in Oshawa...

I ordered mine about a week before the shipment as well, hopefully it is here within a day or two.



I'm actually in Courtice, but weird you get your TL shirt and get my hoodie but we don't get our other halfs of our order, lmfao. Fucking Canada Post.


Voila, just got my hoodie in the mail... Now I've got my EG shirt, TL shirt, Dignitas hoodie and GG button... All set to be the next (Master league) bonjwa, lol.
Bones (P) | @BonesSC2 | twitch.tv/Bones535
Nereites
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada102 Posts
August 26 2011 00:08 GMT
#396
YEAHHHH!!
Mine finally showed up today. So happy. I suspect most of my fellow canadians will get theirs today plus or minus a day!
Stop whining about imbalance. You're just bad (likely) at the game and I am probably worse. Just have some fun
awwreeawnuh
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2 Posts
August 29 2011 05:29 GMT
#397
can anyone tell me the length of a medium shirt? not sure whether to get my long torso'd bf a medium or large.
like a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on
hTRen
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada55 Posts
August 30 2011 14:01 GMT
#398
On August 29 2011 14:29 awwreeawnuh wrote:
can anyone tell me the length of a medium shirt? not sure whether to get my long torso'd bf a medium or large.


Well I have a small and it seems to have a longer torso than most of my tshirts, not sure if that applies to bigger sizes though.
Kompicek
Profile Joined May 2008
Czech Republic245 Posts
September 01 2011 12:28 GMT
#399
Aaa no shirts in Czech republic yet (, cant wait.. going to my mailbox everyday!! :D
grieverEU
Profile Joined August 2010
84 Posts
September 01 2011 21:59 GMT
#400
any sells me a shirt in M? when are new ones arriving (( ??
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
ProTech126
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2457
JimRising 246
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5746
Khaldor1549
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7129
fl0m848
shahzam459
C9.Mang0199
FrodaN192
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS91
ToD81
JuggernautJason62
Mew2King53
ViBE18
PPMD17
NeuroSwarm13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen119
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 43m
Stellar Fest
15h 43m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.