But i miss the horse in the background all ghosted out!

| Forum Index > News |
|
iinsom
Australia339 Posts
But i miss the horse in the background all ghosted out! ![]() | ||
|
Gofarman
Canada648 Posts
Congrats, I'll be tuning in for Huk to crush some Korean Terran thanks to this site ![]() Oh, and who's head is the horse eating in the thread Pic? | ||
|
yesplz
United States295 Posts
| ||
|
ztoa03
Philippines181 Posts
| ||
|
Golgotha
Korea (South)8418 Posts
| ||
|
TheRhox
Canada868 Posts
| ||
|
AJMcSpiffy
United States1154 Posts
| ||
|
mythics
United States75 Posts
Now I get twice the TL sites to lurk on. | ||
|
Xsoild
United States121 Posts
| ||
|
doteh
Australia89 Posts
| ||
|
Jampackedeon
United States2053 Posts
| ||
|
CDRdude
United States5625 Posts
| ||
|
OMG.The.AvataR
Korea (South)15 Posts
| ||
|
RandomAccount#122857
243 Posts
| ||
|
elmizzt
United States3309 Posts
On May 11 2011 11:01 HawaiianPig wrote: When I saw "TL Pro" I thought "uh oh, a version of the website with content you have to pay for" Interesting choice in name. Needless to say, what it actually is ...is... fucking awesome. Gorgeous design to boot. I was actually hoping for a pay-section of the site. This is awesome too though :D | ||
|
DuB phool
United States1003 Posts
| ||
|
Tippany
United States765 Posts
| ||
|
Kennigit
Canada19447 Posts
On May 11 2011 12:05 elmizzt wrote: Show nested quote + On May 11 2011 11:01 HawaiianPig wrote: When I saw "TL Pro" I thought "uh oh, a version of the website with content you have to pay for" Interesting choice in name. Needless to say, what it actually is ...is... fucking awesome. Gorgeous design to boot. I was actually hoping for a pay-section of the site. This is awesome too though :D We're going to give every wooden crates but you have to pay 5.99 for a key to open it. It might be something awesome inside or it might be some useless item you already have -_-;;;;; | ||
|
Kisra
United Kingdom466 Posts
| ||
|
elmizzt
United States3309 Posts
On May 11 2011 12:09 Kennigit wrote: Show nested quote + On May 11 2011 12:05 elmizzt wrote: On May 11 2011 11:01 HawaiianPig wrote: When I saw "TL Pro" I thought "uh oh, a version of the website with content you have to pay for" Interesting choice in name. Needless to say, what it actually is ...is... fucking awesome. Gorgeous design to boot. I was actually hoping for a pay-section of the site. This is awesome too though :D We're going to give every wooden crates but you have to pay 5.99 for a key to open it. It might be something awesome inside or it might be some useless item you already have -_-;;;;; I only own awesome things, so that's an easy deal for me. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|