• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9725 users

[MLG] Raleigh TL Blog - Page 8

Forum Index > News
475 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Windstin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States12 Posts
August 27 2010 21:03 GMT
#141
On August 28 2010 06:01 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2010 05:58 Windstin wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:52 Pebble wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:49 Windstin wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:48 Chesner wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:46 Windstin wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:45 Bowzer wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:41 Windstin wrote:
I think it's funny how most of you on this forum never even knew what MLG was untill they said they will be having sc2 on the circuit. Hope you enjoyed watching krappy gamescon and IEM garbage because MLG is where they know how to do it. let the flaming begin

We all knew what it was, we just never gave a damn until they got a real game on the circuit.



Lol I bet you did, you were just to garbage to play any of the games on the circuit.


Don't start stirring up some flamewar, its completely unnecessary.


What are you going to do about it..punch me through your junk ass CRT monitor?



Seriously? What a joke. It's only a matter of time until you get banned. I cannot even find the right words to describe my emotional situation reading your posts.

OT: The make-up shots are awesome lols :D:D They will look handsome on the stream I'm sure!


Seriously your a joke. I'm going to back up for what I stand for and if you don't like it than don't read my posts. Your so blind and don't understand that I'm only doing what all the rest of you and the community are doing. You all bash console gaming when you know nothing about it. That's why I said most of this community has probably never known about MLG untill they had an sc2 event. Your all oblivious to our community and just sit there and bash what we do. I'm not going to get all over emotional about something like this like you I just wish people would take a step back and look at the fact that I'm only doing what your doing?? How am I in the wrong? Seriously grow up

I didn't see any bashing anywhere until you showed up. So who's the one to grow up?



hahah refer to the part where I said your all blind and oblivious... Yeah you only saw bashing on console gaming so of course it means nothing to you no but seriously go read through the first few pages if you honestly can't find anything lol
We live in slavery to a past we cannot escape
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
August 27 2010 21:05 GMT
#142
On August 28 2010 06:02 underscore wrote:
Gotta love how windstin confirms every negative prejudice about console gamers.


exactly my thoughts.
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
August 27 2010 21:05 GMT
#143
Also I'm here, but I don't have the proper setup to get my vids and pictures uploaded. Expect a ton of stuff later tonight!
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
iso
Profile Joined July 2010
Syria25 Posts
August 27 2010 21:07 GMT
#144
Its up and running and the free stream is great quality right now
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
August 27 2010 21:07 GMT
#145
LMAO at the Day9 and Husky makeup pics xD
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Pezo
Profile Joined August 2010
England156 Posts
August 27 2010 21:07 GMT
#146
Don't feed the troll people...
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 27 2010 21:07 GMT
#147
Tyler interview
http://www.mlgpro.com/content/news/311730/MLG-Interviews-Nony-Live-from-the-Venue-in-Raleigh
twitter: @terrancem
WakaDoDo
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 21:10:21
August 27 2010 21:09 GMT
#148
On August 28 2010 06:05 JoshSuth wrote:
Also I'm here, but I don't have the proper setup to get my vids and pictures uploaded. Expect a ton of stuff later tonight!


We expect (I want) plenty of photos, and videos, and possibly a transcript of anything funny that comes out of Incontrols mouth!

Thanks in advance!
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 21:19:46
August 27 2010 21:10 GMT
#149
On August 28 2010 06:03 Windstin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2010 06:01 beetlelisk wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:58 Windstin wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:52 Pebble wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:49 Windstin wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:48 Chesner wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:46 Windstin wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:45 Bowzer wrote:
On August 28 2010 05:41 Windstin wrote:
I think it's funny how most of you on this forum never even knew what MLG was untill they said they will be having sc2 on the circuit. Hope you enjoyed watching krappy gamescon and IEM garbage because MLG is where they know how to do it. let the flaming begin

We all knew what it was, we just never gave a damn until they got a real game on the circuit.



Lol I bet you did, you were just to garbage to play any of the games on the circuit.


Don't start stirring up some flamewar, its completely unnecessary.


What are you going to do about it..punch me through your junk ass CRT monitor?



Seriously? What a joke. It's only a matter of time until you get banned. I cannot even find the right words to describe my emotional situation reading your posts.

OT: The make-up shots are awesome lols :D:D They will look handsome on the stream I'm sure!


Seriously your a joke. I'm going to back up for what I stand for and if you don't like it than don't read my posts. Your so blind and don't understand that I'm only doing what all the rest of you and the community are doing. You all bash console gaming when you know nothing about it. That's why I said most of this community has probably never known about MLG untill they had an sc2 event. Your all oblivious to our community and just sit there and bash what we do. I'm not going to get all over emotional about something like this like you I just wish people would take a step back and look at the fact that I'm only doing what your doing?? How am I in the wrong? Seriously grow up

I didn't see any bashing anywhere until you showed up. So who's the one to grow up?



hahah refer to the part where I said your all blind and oblivious... Yeah you only saw bashing on console gaming so of course it means nothing to you no but seriously go read through the first few pages if you honestly can't find anything lol

Those reactions aren't coming from nowhere. It can be bashing or just stating facts / noticeable trends.
If you feel offended by some post you may want to read
The opinions expressed on our forums do not reflect the views and opinions of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.

which is below every single thread before you start flamebaiting.

I don't know what reactions do you expect after the text to PainUser.
wwww
groms
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1017 Posts
August 27 2010 21:11 GMT
#150
HAHAHA EPIC montage FTW
I have a recurring dream that I'm running away from a terran player but the marauders keep slowing me down. - Artosis
Pezo
Profile Joined August 2010
England156 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 21:15:37
August 27 2010 21:13 GMT
#151
On August 28 2010 06:05 JoshSuth wrote:
Also I'm here, but I don't have the proper setup to get my vids and pictures uploaded. Expect a ton of stuff later tonight!


Nice one.. i was watching one of Dj Wheats weapon of choices from a few weeks back last night and saw you called in about MLG. Was a nice call and look forward to some coverage.
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 21:20:36
August 27 2010 21:14 GMT
#152
SC2 preshow stuff is on. Day9 and jp currently. http://events.mlgpro.com/takeovers/procircuit/titles/starcraft?site_id=mlgpro

edit: I guess it's more than just the sc2 stuff. Also talking about the other events.

Also, I had to open the stream in IE as for whatever reason it just stayed stuck loading in Chrome.
twitter: @terrancem
DreamOen
Profile Joined March 2010
Spain1400 Posts
August 27 2010 21:14 GMT
#153
It looks really professional.
Tester | MC | Crank | Flash | Jaedong | MVP
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
August 27 2010 21:16 GMT
#154
day9 is wearing make-up.. hes so cute
Raevin
Profile Joined July 2010
246 Posts
August 27 2010 21:16 GMT
#155
MLG has been doing a good job making it all look proffesional and top notch.

..i hope some damn skank is filling that water for OUR BOI Day9 he has alot of games to cast! =D
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 27 2010 21:16 GMT
#156
On August 28 2010 06:05 Woyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2010 06:02 underscore wrote:
Gotta love how windstin confirms every negative prejudice about console gamers.


exactly my thoughts.

seconded. funny how he comes to an SC website and what? expects us to worship console gaming? rofl
chocoed
Profile Joined June 2007
United States398 Posts
August 27 2010 21:17 GMT
#157
LOL AT DAY[9]!
My life for Aiur!
DreamOen
Profile Joined March 2010
Spain1400 Posts
August 27 2010 21:20 GMT
#158
everything looks cool, I hope that becomes more serious with the time.
Tester | MC | Crank | Flash | Jaedong | MVP
Midj
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada253 Posts
August 27 2010 21:22 GMT
#159
Haha, do they really need the blazer? I feel like I'm watching a stand up comic from the late 80's.
I enjoy watching more than playing.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
August 27 2010 21:24 GMT
#160
the free stream quality is just amazing :')
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 497
hero 457
BeSt 246
Mind 31
Bale 20
Terrorterran 14
Noble 12
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1100
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
summit1g9984
ArmadaUGS50
Livibee48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick393
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Rush1348
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 44m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.