• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9813 users

[SC2] MLG Raleigh Preview - Page 7

Forum Index > News
181 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
.Soul
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada81 Posts
August 24 2010 15:16 GMT
#121
Woot! Looking forward to this tourney!
itmeJP
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1101 Posts
August 24 2010 15:36 GMT
#122
On August 24 2010 20:28 Draino wrote:
picking out female attendees in those photos is like playing a pro version of where's waldo

It's kind of funny actually. I've been to a ton of LAN events in North America and out of all of them, the female-to-nerd ratio is quite high at MLG -- almost even with all the booth babes handing out razors, Dr.Pepper, and Hot Pockets.
Twitter.com/itmeJP -- Twitch.tv/itmeJP -- YouTube.com/itmeJP
Mayerling
Profile Joined July 2010
United States34 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-24 15:53:14
August 24 2010 15:47 GMT
#123
Okay so I really want to tune in. I know its this friday and saturday. But I can't find anywhere what time I need to get on to catch the SC2 matches. Does anyone know or can anyone direct me to a link that has this information?

On August 24 2010 15:13 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
Here's the schedule of rounds for people who are wondering like me so they know when to tune in:

+ Show Spoiler +

All times Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)

Friday, August 27th, 2010
Upper Bracket Round 1 - 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Lower Bracket Round 1 - 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Upper Bracket Round 2 - 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Lower Bracket Round 2 - 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Upper Bracket Round of 16 & Lower Bracket Round 3 - 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM

Saturday, August 28th, 2010
Lower Bracket Round 4 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Upper Bracket Round of 8 & Lower Bracket Round 5 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Lower Bracket Round 6 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Upper Bracket Round of 4 & Lower Bracket Round 7 - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Lower Bracket Round 8 - 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Upper Bracket Finals & Lower Bracket Semi-Finals - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Lower Bracket Finals - 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Grand Finals - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM


EDIT: NVM found it. Thanks vx70GTOJudgexv
Heh...
Dice.
Profile Joined May 2009
United States78 Posts
August 24 2010 16:11 GMT
#124
I will be attending the event as a spectator. I look forward to meeting SC2 fans from all around!

I wish gg's to all!

-Dice
Ahh, that's the stuff. [b]Team Dice[/b] [b][green]Main Team[/green][/b] 2 [tlpd#players#4#T#sc2-korean]Bbyong[/tlpd] 5 [tlpd#players#6#T#sc2-korean]Fantasy[/tlpd] 3 [tlpd#players#629#P#sc2-korean]Oz[/tlpd] 7 [tlpd#players#2322#P#sc2-korean]Parting[/tlp
theFBaum
Profile Joined June 2010
United States12 Posts
August 24 2010 16:41 GMT
#125
Wow, I am so jacked up right now. I was never into viewing SC:BW despite playing Starcraft since the day it came out. But ever since SC2 hit the scenes, I just can't get enough. I want to go to this so bad!

Lets make SC2 the new Monday night Football and get John Madden to cast.

(No disrespect to Day9, JP, HD, or Husky. They are the best!!!! West coast represent!)
"Do NOT make me count to Zmer'Glars!"
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
August 24 2010 16:53 GMT
#126
So hyped about this, gonna be insane. definitely gonna get the hd stream just because.
Do you really want chat rooms?
DiamondTear
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland165 Posts
August 24 2010 17:06 GMT
#127
On August 24 2010 12:23 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2010 10:55 Streltsy wrote:
480p is nowhere near HD, you can barely tell the difference from 360p. The free stream is going to have such shit quality. I just don't understand why all these major tournaments elect to have such bad streams.

Oh well, at least we don't have to use Octoshape. And otherwise it sounds good.


Not everyone has the connection to support 720p. Did you ever think about that?


I have used this video streaming site called Youtube. It lets you choose the quality your pipe can handle instead of limiting it to 480p for everyone because some people can't handle a higher bitrate.
kYem
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom412 Posts
August 24 2010 17:23 GMT
#128
Gretorp

I hope to see how he will perform there
Hell
Fredoq
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden206 Posts
August 24 2010 18:22 GMT
#129
On August 24 2010 09:50 thedeadhaji wrote:
GL no knee

What no knee are you referring to ssbm?
_SkY
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States50 Posts
August 24 2010 18:27 GMT
#130
On August 24 2010 20:28 Draino wrote:
picking out female attendees in those photos is like playing a pro version of where's waldo

I LOL'd!

On August 24 2010 21:50 stoneric wrote:
I won't be needing my entire seat for this event, just the edge

I LOL'd again!

On August 24 2010 23:37 JoshSuth wrote:
I will be there with my HD camcorder capturing everything there is to capture. MLG is so sweet. <3

I love you <3!
Aregk
Profile Joined August 2010
Greece13 Posts
August 24 2010 20:32 GMT
#131
sweet. no tournaments yet here in greece. but it will catch on, just like combat boots. or disco.

day9 + JP + HD + Husky is such a great line up. I would like to see JoshSuth as well though, he is quite talented.

as I might assume adding SC2 in MLG is a big deal so cheerios for that. and for all the good players that will participate. time difference lag here I come.
Jeuh
Profile Joined March 2010
United States31 Posts
August 24 2010 20:36 GMT
#132
I'll definitely be purchasing the 10$ to watch it in 480p. If I buy this, can I watch it over at my friend's house? We're both HUGE starcraft 2 fans, and we could easily make a night out of it with some cheap beer and pizza. I'd encourage people to drop a little money to watch the stream in higher quality. We need to show the sponsors and whatnot that there is a large and passionate community out there willing to dish out a little coin for high quality gaming entertainment.
...Or is it only that I need not flaunt my power in such an infantile test of will?
zFugitivE
Profile Joined July 2010
United States58 Posts
August 24 2010 21:04 GMT
#133
On August 25 2010 05:36 Jeuh wrote:
I'll definitely be purchasing the 10$ to watch it in 480p. If I buy this, can I watch it over at my friend's house? We're both HUGE starcraft 2 fans, and we could easily make a night out of it with some cheap beer and pizza. I'd encourage people to drop a little money to watch the stream in higher quality. We need to show the sponsors and whatnot that there is a large and passionate community out there willing to dish out a little coin for high quality gaming entertainment.


You can login to any computer that has internet. As long as you remember your login/pass.
Wigz
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada42 Posts
August 24 2010 21:44 GMT
#134
Looking forward to hearing the results of this event. Was hoping to go, but hey... I have better plans. Hopefully you guys get a wiki up with the replays etc. I'd love to see replays of the quarter finals and up.

Wigz
sas01
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada303 Posts
August 24 2010 22:34 GMT
#135
This is sooo cool, I wish i was there!!!
Maybe next time i will plan a road trip from canada!!
Ownos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2147 Posts
August 24 2010 22:58 GMT
#136
One of the annoying things of the IEM was finding where the stream was and find all the standings. I hope MLG will be better organized.
...deeper and deeper into the bowels of El Diablo
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
August 24 2010 23:45 GMT
#137
Anyone know when the brackets will be released?
Commentator
Backpack
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1776 Posts
August 25 2010 00:36 GMT
#138
On August 25 2010 08:45 GTR wrote:
Anyone know when the brackets will be released?


Are they even going to be released ahead of time?
"You people need to just generally care a lot less about everything." -Zatic
Harsesis
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9 Posts
August 25 2010 00:39 GMT
#139
QXC Fighting!!!
MLG_Lee
Profile Joined July 2010
279 Posts
August 25 2010 01:09 GMT
#140
Hey everyone, brackets won't be released until all the players check in. So expect them on Friday.
Twitter: @MLGLee ( https://twitter.com/#!/MLGLee )
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 79
JuggernautJason49
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 600
firebathero 90
Zeus 65
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
League of Legends
JimRising 326
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS132
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1794
Other Games
summit1g6445
shahzam500
byalli363
C9.Mang0204
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 16m
Stellar Fest
15h 16m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.