• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8329 users

King of Beta Finals/VODs - Page 2

Forum Index > News
150 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Gravebait
Profile Joined May 2010
United States13 Posts
August 01 2010 04:15 GMT
#21
I'm so glad to have had Day9 bring this to us. Following the tourney and picking up the game at midnight, followed by the finals made for a really memorable night.. and I hate RTS games. Out of curiosity, does Sean make money off something like this? I'd hope so; the production value of that event was quite high for being run by one guy (with help of course).
zoltanqc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada171 Posts
August 01 2010 04:31 GMT
#22
tHANK yOU! I left at game 3 tester vs ITR
AND THEN, THE INTERNETS EXPLODED.
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
August 01 2010 04:35 GMT
#23
The finals were great.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
August 01 2010 04:35 GMT
#24
thank you so much!

Amazing games to watch!
Ligerx
Profile Joined May 2010
United States12 Posts
August 01 2010 04:45 GMT
#25
Anyone with an ATI card having trouble watching these 0.o?
I just bsod'd twice trying to watch the first game with the latest drivers lol
I guess ill have to wait for the youtube versions
"I need to liek, decancel my internetz" -teh_pwnerer
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
August 01 2010 04:49 GMT
#26
These games were AMAZING to watch live at Harvey Mudd, thanks to Day9 once again! @post above me I have an ATI using 10.7's and I'm fine.
Elprede
Profile Joined June 2010
74 Posts
August 01 2010 04:52 GMT
#27
Thanks for making this update, the closing of the beta was an epic wrap up. I was happy to be a part of it
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
August 01 2010 04:59 GMT
#28
Sick finals! I hadn't gotten a chance to watch this yet. Awesome, thank you for uploading!
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
sooch
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada299 Posts
August 01 2010 05:15 GMT
#29
On August 01 2010 13:45 Ligerx wrote:
Anyone with an ATI card having trouble watching these 0.o?
I just bsod'd twice trying to watch the first game with the latest drivers lol
I guess ill have to wait for the youtube versions

I'm having the same issue.
SubtleArt
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
2710 Posts
August 01 2010 05:15 GMT
#30
Finally. thank you thank you thank you
Morrow on ZvP: "I'm not very confident in general vs Protoss because of the imbalance (Yes its imbalanced, get over it)."
Kyrth
Profile Joined July 2010
United States101 Posts
August 01 2010 05:16 GMT
#31
On August 01 2010 13:45 Ligerx wrote:
Anyone with an ATI card having trouble watching these 0.o?
I just bsod'd twice trying to watch the first game with the latest drivers lol
I guess ill have to wait for the youtube versions


Yeah I had the same thing happen to me with my ATI card :/
B1nary
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada1267 Posts
August 01 2010 05:16 GMT
#32
Thanks Day[9]!
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
August 01 2010 05:19 GMT
#33
Yeah I just BSOD'd like four times.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Arkless
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1547 Posts
August 01 2010 05:24 GMT
#34
thank you so much!
http://www.mixcloud.com/Arkless/ http://www.soundcloud.com/Arkless
nav148
Profile Joined October 2008
Australia42 Posts
August 01 2010 05:26 GMT
#35
i had a problem (BSOD/ video card crashing) watching flash vids with my 5850 after i overclocked but after i installed the previous version of flash the problem was fixed
Tasteless: "No match on Wednesday? I guess that means I'll expand to the club and warp in some cannons there"
WHiT3R4bBiT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States21 Posts
August 01 2010 05:33 GMT
#36
For everyone having issues with slow loads from Blip.tv, they throttle their bandwidth on each video I believe (and these are higher quality than normal). If you're going to watch a few games in a row, open them all and let them all load in parallel to get around this.
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
August 01 2010 05:35 GMT
#37
awesome! i was waiting for all of it to come up before i watched the vods. i'll watch 'em tomorrow when i wake up.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 01 2010 05:35 GMT
#38
On August 01 2010 13:45 Ligerx wrote:
Anyone with an ATI card having trouble watching these 0.o?
I just bsod'd twice trying to watch the first game with the latest drivers lol
I guess ill have to wait for the youtube versions


Yeah, I'm on a 5870 1gb and it was extremely alarming when I got a display driver error. I tried again, thinking it was only something minor, and I BSoD like the rest of you guys...

It appears to only be a blip.tv thing too since I can watch LQ/HQ youtube, livestream, continue playing SC2 on all ultra 1920x1200, etc.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-01 06:08:23
August 01 2010 05:56 GMT
#39
Anyone having problem with these loading slowly? I have internet 'o plenty and never had this problem with blip before but now i have to wait like 2 hours to see a 25 minute video.

Asdfsdaf, trying to watch but seems to be be pointless, hopefully up on youtube soon
Wat
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
August 01 2010 06:10 GMT
#40
blip.tv is really slow right now, don't know if its limited per-channel but I can't even load 1 VOD .
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 201
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1902
GuemChi 1393
NotJumperer 123
910 76
Bale 33
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
febbydoto16
Counter-Strike
taco 493
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King40
Other Games
summit1g8000
Coldzera 705
JimRising 603
C9.Mang0359
PiGStarcraft273
WinterStarcraft273
Maynarde106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1022
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 17m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 17m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.