• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8620 users

TeamLiquid Shirts Available! - Page 15

Forum Index > News
331 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Skee
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada702 Posts
May 29 2010 17:11 GMT
#281
Has anyone used Visa gift cards? Do they work?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
May 30 2010 03:01 GMT
#282
On May 28 2010 23:38 LadyBee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2010 04:10 Pokebunny wrote:
On May 27 2010 23:33 LadyBee wrote:
I love the design of this shirt and would totally order one but I'm kinda lost with the sizes, them being in inches and all. The adult-sized shirts are meant for guys, right? I don't want to end up with a TL nightshirt (awesome as this may be), so should I go for one of the kids sizes? But which one?!

Argh. I'm confused. Can anyone help me out here?
(and yes, I'm a girl)


Height?


Sorry for late reply. 158 cm, which I just found out would be 5'2" in the US.


You would fit into a small.

The small is 71cm/28 inches long, and 45.5cm/18 inches wide. You could measure some of the shirts that you wear at home to confirm if that's a good fit.
jgad
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada899 Posts
May 30 2010 03:31 GMT
#283
On May 30 2010 12:01 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2010 23:38 LadyBee wrote:
On May 28 2010 04:10 Pokebunny wrote:
On May 27 2010 23:33 LadyBee wrote:
I love the design of this shirt and would totally order one but I'm kinda lost with the sizes, them being in inches and all. The adult-sized shirts are meant for guys, right? I don't want to end up with a TL nightshirt (awesome as this may be), so should I go for one of the kids sizes? But which one?!

Argh. I'm confused. Can anyone help me out here?
(and yes, I'm a girl)


Height?


Sorry for late reply. 158 cm, which I just found out would be 5'2" in the US.


You would fit into a small.

The small is 71cm/28 inches long, and 45.5cm/18 inches wide. You could measure some of the shirts that you wear at home to confirm if that's a good fit.


71cm tall is huge. I'd suggest a kids L, really. I lived in Canada until I was 24 and wore north american sizes all my life - I'm 5'6" and men's smalls were always big on me. They still are - they fit not too bad, but they're a bit loose and sloppy. When I moved to Europe I was astounded to discover that clothes actually fit me there - for the first time in my life Men's Small actually fit - like fitted fit. After many years of living there I've finally moved back and have been reminded of the struggle to find decently fitting clothes again.

Europeans in general wear much better fitting clothes than North Americans. I think by virtue of the fact that the sizes are so big here people just got used to a loose and lazy fit. It's almost the style, aside from business-wear, of course - loose casual.

I'm wearing a size S t-shirt at the moment which is about 70cm tall and it feels like a lazy fit. And I'm 5'6" and a guy, never mind a 5'2" girl. Definitely I'd suggest a kids large, and, of course, getting out a measuring tape just to be sure.
콩까지마
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-30 05:35:50
May 30 2010 05:25 GMT
#284
On May 30 2010 12:31 jgad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2010 12:01 Chairman Ray wrote:
On May 28 2010 23:38 LadyBee wrote:
On May 28 2010 04:10 Pokebunny wrote:
On May 27 2010 23:33 LadyBee wrote:
I love the design of this shirt and would totally order one but I'm kinda lost with the sizes, them being in inches and all. The adult-sized shirts are meant for guys, right? I don't want to end up with a TL nightshirt (awesome as this may be), so should I go for one of the kids sizes? But which one?!

Argh. I'm confused. Can anyone help me out here?
(and yes, I'm a girl)


Height?


Sorry for late reply. 158 cm, which I just found out would be 5'2" in the US.


You would fit into a small.

The small is 71cm/28 inches long, and 45.5cm/18 inches wide. You could measure some of the shirts that you wear at home to confirm if that's a good fit.


71cm tall is huge. I'd suggest a kids L, really. I lived in Canada until I was 24 and wore north american sizes all my life - I'm 5'6" and men's smalls were always big on me. They still are - they fit not too bad, but they're a bit loose and sloppy. When I moved to Europe I was astounded to discover that clothes actually fit me there - for the first time in my life Men's Small actually fit - like fitted fit. After many years of living there I've finally moved back and have been reminded of the struggle to find decently fitting clothes again.

Europeans in general wear much better fitting clothes than North Americans. I think by virtue of the fact that the sizes are so big here people just got used to a loose and lazy fit. It's almost the style, aside from business-wear, of course - loose casual.

I'm wearing a size S t-shirt at the moment which is about 70cm tall and it feels like a lazy fit. And I'm 5'6" and a guy, never mind a 5'2" girl. Definitely I'd suggest a kids large, and, of course, getting out a measuring tape just to be sure.


The kids sizes go by a different system than the adult sizes. The larger kids sizes don't go taller, they go wider. Kids Here's the table:
Link
jgad
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada899 Posts
May 30 2010 05:37 GMT
#285
On May 30 2010 14:25 Chairman Ray wrote:
[
The kids sizes go by a different system than the adult sizes. The larger kids sizes don't go taller, they go wider.

Wider...and taller.

20.5 < 22 < 23.5 < 25



콩까지마
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
May 31 2010 03:16 GMT
#286
On May 30 2010 02:11 mity wrote:
Has anyone used Visa gift cards? Do they work?


I used a mastercard gift card and it worked fine, so visa should work too.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Sebastien
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada72 Posts
June 01 2010 04:58 GMT
#287
Can't wait to get mine. Awesome work TL!
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
June 02 2010 01:34 GMT
#288
Just got mine its perfect!!!~
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
June 02 2010 02:17 GMT
#289
Take pictures and post them!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
June 02 2010 16:50 GMT
#290
Mine just arrived, I seriously just had a nerdgasm! Shift is very comfortable too <3
Hypnotikdel
Profile Joined April 2009
United States333 Posts
June 02 2010 21:33 GMT
#291
got mine as well. super excited.
bigjmachine
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States314 Posts
June 02 2010 22:18 GMT
#292
Just arrived :D
ㅈㅈ
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
June 02 2010 22:22 GMT
#293
Still waiting
Calendaraka Foxhan
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 02 2010 23:21 GMT
#294
I really want mine

really
really

want mine

especially before the saturday NYC LAN
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 13:39:55
June 03 2010 13:38 GMT
#295
I just got mine! Wearing it to work under my dress shirt To anyone somewhat concerned about ordering one, let me say its absolutely worth it. They're very high quality and feel well made. Also the shirts look about 30 times better in real life than they do in pictures / on the store website. Really, they just look great!

Edit: Will post a picture once I get back home
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
June 03 2010 18:00 GMT
#296
Just ordered mine. I'm really excited about this.
Foreplay
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 18:24:30
June 03 2010 18:05 GMT
#297
Got mine yesterday. A little dissapointed since it said pre shrank so i bought a smaller size than i usually would and it shrank but other than that it's good.

Edit: just contacted printfection customer support and they are sending me a large free and i don't even have to send the medium back. YEAAAA
Better than Pokebunny
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 18:40:34
June 03 2010 18:40 GMT
#298
On June 04 2010 03:05 Foreplay wrote:
Got mine yesterday. A little dissapointed since it said pre shrank so i bought a smaller size than i usually would and it shrank but other than that it's good.

Edit: just contacted printfection customer support and they are sending me a large free and i don't even have to send the medium back. YEAAAA


Lucky!!! Now you can wear 2 TL shirts and be MAD STYLIN'
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Foreplay
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1154 Posts
June 03 2010 19:01 GMT
#299
On June 04 2010 03:40 Megalisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 03:05 Foreplay wrote:
Got mine yesterday. A little dissapointed since it said pre shrank so i bought a smaller size than i usually would and it shrank but other than that it's good.

Edit: just contacted printfection customer support and they are sending me a large free and i don't even have to send the medium back. YEAAAA


Lucky!!! Now you can wear 2 TL shirts and be MAD STYLIN'

thats the plan
Better than Pokebunny
Rotation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States118 Posts
June 04 2010 17:03 GMT
#300
Just got mine in the mail. So awesome. Thanks so much!
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 137
SteadfastSC 68
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 486
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm20
League of Legends
Doublelift1293
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9253
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
21m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.