GO NONY!

| Forum Index > News |
|
StarN
United States2587 Posts
GO NONY! ![]() | ||
|
Navi
5286 Posts
> ![]() | ||
|
micronesia
United States24802 Posts
| ||
|
Niten
United States598 Posts
Looks like I'll be taking an *extended* break from my MA thesis (I have to work on it all the fucking time) to watch the finals.I'm not even sure I care who wins -- I just want the most epic of epic finals I know these two can give us. | ||
|
MannerMan
371 Posts
| ||
|
micronesia
United States24802 Posts
On March 01 2010 03:09 Truenappa wrote: This is gonna be a great finals Looks like I'll be taking an *extended* break from my MA thesis (I have to work on it all the fucking time) to watch the finals.I'm not even sure I care who wins -- I just want the most epic of epic finals I know these two can give us. I know the feeling haha. Man, it must be so weird reading this thread after you've already played out the finals and not being allowed to say anything... or alternately they'd probably be smart to stay away from forums. | ||
|
Talic_Zealot
688 Posts
P.S. Go Nony! My life for Aiur! | ||
|
Niten
United States598 Posts
And then would go on to play more sc2 beta.In either case, Nony - You better make good on your earlier thread and start the David Kim hunt ![]() | ||
|
Commander-Zerg
Canada341 Posts
ez pz. | ||
|
skronch
United States2717 Posts
| ||
|
BotD
United States136 Posts
| ||
|
yes9111
United States420 Posts
Gonna be a good morning =) And win this NONY! | ||
|
hongon
Czech Republic10 Posts
| ||
|
Murderotica
Vatican City State2594 Posts
| ||
|
Ilvy
Germany2445 Posts
| ||
|
TryThis
Canada1522 Posts
apparently this make me unpatriotic, fuck i say fuck them LETS GO MONDI | ||
|
SoL[9]
Portugal1370 Posts
| ||
|
Pads
England3228 Posts
| ||
|
RZST
Mexico5 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Captain Mayhem
Sweden774 Posts
Or just whatever. GLHFGLHF GOGOGO! | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games summit1g8749 FrodaN2702 JimRising PiGStarcraft440 KnowMe182 ViBE130 ArmadaUGS101 Mew2King90 Trikslyr32 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|