1: "This is actually making me wanna play Brood War."
...
...
...
...
2: "What?
haha
| Forum Index > News |
|
Nal_rAwr
United States2611 Posts
1: "This is actually making me wanna play Brood War." ... ... ... ... 2: "What? haha | ||
|
TheNessman
United States4158 Posts
| ||
|
Achromic
773 Posts
| ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
![]() id like to see less zerg though | ||
|
Lovin
Denmark812 Posts
Edit: HOLY FUCK MOAR YES! I JUST GOT FIREBAT! | ||
|
Achromic
773 Posts
| ||
|
Archaic
United States4024 Posts
| ||
|
Titusmaster6
United States5937 Posts
| ||
|
nozaro33
Taiwan1819 Posts
| ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
Riptide you're the fucking man. | ||
|
Mastermind
Canada7096 Posts
On February 18 2010 10:59 Archaic wrote: I'm in love. I'm half crying and half thankful I don't have a key. First, I can't go through the beta experience. Alternatively, I won't flunk out of school from playing eight or more hours a day. You would actually consider only playing 8 hours a day!? | ||
|
Boundz(DarKo)
5311 Posts
(reffering to the hydra banner :D) | ||
|
CursOr
United States6335 Posts
GL HF | ||
|
PangO
Chile1870 Posts
GoGo | ||
|
moopie
12605 Posts
On February 18 2010 11:50 PangO wrote: 2k viewers at Chill's stream. GoGo yeah, hotbid + mass hydras = gg | ||
|
DivinO
United States4796 Posts
| ||
|
grobo
Japan6199 Posts
| ||
|
seRapH
United States9827 Posts
| ||
|
minus_human
4784 Posts
| ||
|
minus_human
4784 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2actioN Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap zelot soO Sexy ToSsGirL [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Beastyqt745 B2W.Neo592 ceh9495 byalli368 ArmadaUGS162 KnowMe148 C9.Mang0148 Khaldor128 TKL BRAT_OK Trikslyr56 Railgan10 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|