For Canata's build: magical gnomes appear in Roro's booth and rip off his keyboard and arms, forcing him to play mouse-only with his feet. Really, what are the chances?
This kept me laughing for atleast 1-2 minutes.
| Forum Index > News |
|
iNfeRnaL
Germany1908 Posts
For Canata's build: magical gnomes appear in Roro's booth and rip off his keyboard and arms, forcing him to play mouse-only with his feet. Really, what are the chances? This kept me laughing for atleast 1-2 minutes. | ||
|
DivinO
United States4796 Posts
| ||
|
zazen
Brazil695 Posts
I absolutely love the SkyHigh banner on the main page. | ||
|
Tapioca Weasel
81 Posts
| ||
|
kOre
Canada3642 Posts
![]() | ||
|
mog87
United States1586 Posts
On January 24 2010 12:06 huameng wrote: I don't think canata was the first person to do factory before depot... I can't remember who did it before him though, mind maybe? good memory..mind used a similiar build vs ggplay in gom s2? on neo requiem and he used a scv to delay the sunken placement which allowed the vulture to come in a wreak havok. | ||
|
vRoOk
United States1024 Posts
On January 24 2010 12:06 huameng wrote: I don't think canata was the first person to do factory before depot... I can't remember who did it before him though, mind maybe? Hwasin was the first. Edit: 777th post! | ||
|
Glioburd
France1911 Posts
FBH is a very manner guy (for exemple congratulating Bogus for winning him 2:0 at gomtv S2). He's fun and make ceremony for "amuse" the public. idrA is all exepted fun, he's just getting angry and talks shit when he's losing | ||
|
zazen
Brazil695 Posts
FBH is bad mannered when he wins. IdrA is bad mannered when he loses... | ||
|
maneatingshoe
Canada484 Posts
On January 26 2010 12:25 Tapioca Weasel wrote: I just absolutely love SkyHigh Ditto, I hope he can redo his success from last year | ||
|
Jackle
Canada859 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|