• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

[OSL] Blitzkrieg - Page 2

Forum Index > News
56 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-08 06:16:31
December 08 2009 05:41 GMT
#21
On December 08 2009 14:12 JWD wrote:
Thanks for the update guys! Stork vs. Flash was a great clash, loved your recap of it.

+1

Nice analysis alongside with it motbob, and overall great writeup guys.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
December 08 2009 05:42 GMT
#22
On December 08 2009 14:41 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 14:12 JWD wrote:
Thanks for the update guys! Stork vs. Flash was a great clash, loved your recap of it.

+1

Nice analysis alongside with it DH(and motbob), and overall great writeup.


and then it gets abused again with day9 woot! fuck yeah
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
December 08 2009 05:43 GMT
#23
On December 08 2009 14:33 StorrZerg wrote:
Are there any players that cannot advance now? O_o who would they be, thanks for any response if you know off the top of your head

Go.go and Pusan cannot advance since they are both 0-2 and Jaedong and Movie are both 2-0. I believe all other players have a chance to advance, though some have to rely on other people in their group, and their chances are VERY slim.
Jaedong
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
December 08 2009 05:44 GMT
#24
On December 08 2009 14:43 Avidkeystamper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 14:33 StorrZerg wrote:
Are there any players that cannot advance now? O_o who would they be, thanks for any response if you know off the top of your head

Go.go and Pusan cannot advance since they are both 0-2 and Jaedong and Movie are both 2-0. I believe all other players have a chance to advance, though some have to rely on other people in their group, and their chances are VERY slim.


well thats good to know, crossing my fingers that hwasin is able to get out
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 08 2009 05:54 GMT
#25
you can tell which games are more important than the rest.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-08 06:20:46
December 08 2009 05:55 GMT
#26
Nice writeup.

I want to believe in Flash's TvP, but I'm worried about it. I watched the Flash vs By.Rage replay (the most recent replay posted at the moment I type this) earlier today, and it just made me even more worried for him. + Show Spoiler +
Flash won, but By.Rage had at least two moments where he could have (and if he were a better P, would have) pushed more, crushed Flash and forced a gg from him


I guess there's no shame in losing TvP to BeSt and Stork, and it's not like there's any amazing TvPer that I can look at and go "Wow, Flash should learn a thing or two from that guy", but it's still frustrating.

Flash said in his after-interview in MSL:


- So, about your TvP...
▲ When I practice I feel like I've gotten better. I thought I had a 80~90% chance to win. However that play was something I didn't expect. To be honest, I've been begging my coach so I can play TvP in proleague. Alot of my fans are worried about my TvP and I want to remove that burden away from them. After I felt like my TvP wasn't up to par, I started practicing my TvP only.


I want to believe!

edit: What I mean to say is, motbob (and whoever else is as sexy at analyzing games as he is), tell me Flash's TvP is going to be okay!

double edit: Why did I type your name as 'motblob' at first? In fact, why have I ALWAYS thought you were called motblob?
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
December 08 2009 06:02 GMT
#27
On December 08 2009 14:54 Kenpachi wrote:
you can tell which games are more important than the rest.

Stork vs Flash was the only game longer than 12 minutes
ModeratorGood content always wins.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 08 2009 06:02 GMT
#28
On December 08 2009 14:41 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 14:12 JWD wrote:
Thanks for the update guys! Stork vs. Flash was a great clash, loved your recap of it.

+1

Nice analysis alongside with it DH(and motbob), and overall great writeup.


motbob gets full credit for game analysis. I don't write anything about the games.
RIP Aaliyah
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 08 2009 06:16 GMT
#29
ahhh I see.

thanks motbob
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 08 2009 07:20 GMT
#30
Awesome writeup, I watched Flash vs Stork game again and it so awesome.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
December 08 2009 07:53 GMT
#31
Very nice writeup, when thinking about the games you actually had to write about it's even better .


Btw: I would love if these would have an overview on who is to advance *if* and in whitch groups tiebreaks are likely.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
December 08 2009 08:02 GMT
#32
effort needs to beat fantasy AND prep for his msl group, ugh

also shine needs to beat calm, and then tiebreakers, ugh
Gruv
Profile Joined October 2009
United Kingdom379 Posts
December 08 2009 08:29 GMT
#33
Awesome write up Doc and motbob! Effort needs to pull his finger out! D:<
Well butter my biscuit.
KimchiFriedRice
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada237 Posts
December 08 2009 08:54 GMT
#34
Nice write up thx for the recaps!
I will shove Kimchi up your ass and watch you writhe in pain.
Lyriene *
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States346 Posts
December 08 2009 08:55 GMT
#35
I'm really looking forward to the next set of matches.

Thank you for the recap!
Translatorlolol
FireGuyX
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1712 Posts
December 08 2009 09:53 GMT
#36
On December 08 2009 14:55 Hinanawi wrote:
Nice writeup.

I want to believe in Flash's TvP, but I'm worried about it. I watched the Flash vs By.Rage replay (the most recent replay posted at the moment I type this) earlier today, and it just made me even more worried for him. + Show Spoiler +
Flash won, but By.Rage had at least two moments where he could have (and if he were a better P, would have) pushed more, crushed Flash and forced a gg from him


I guess there's no shame in losing TvP to BeSt and Stork, and it's not like there's any amazing TvPer that I can look at and go "Wow, Flash should learn a thing or two from that guy", but it's still frustrating.

Flash said in his after-interview in MSL:

Show nested quote +

- So, about your TvP...
▲ When I practice I feel like I've gotten better. I thought I had a 80~90% chance to win. However that play was something I didn't expect. To be honest, I've been begging my coach so I can play TvP in proleague. Alot of my fans are worried about my TvP and I want to remove that burden away from them. After I felt like my TvP wasn't up to par, I started practicing my TvP only.


I want to believe!

edit: What I mean to say is, motbob (and whoever else is as sexy at analyzing games as he is), tell me Flash's TvP is going to be okay!

double edit: Why did I type your name as 'motblob' at first? In fact, why have I ALWAYS thought you were called motblob?



Well it didn't help that he to play against Savior. Luckily for him, he's not playing any Protoss in the individual leagues.
Flash, ForGG, and Movie fan.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
December 08 2009 09:58 GMT
#37
Sweet write up over all and the analysis of Stork and Flash regarding the push made me go and watch that bit a 2nd time.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
OSLschedule
Profile Joined October 2009
5 Posts
December 08 2009 10:15 GMT
#38
On December 08 2009 14:33 StorrZerg wrote:
Are there any players that cannot advance now? O_o who would they be, thanks for any response if you know off the top of your head



Pusan and Go.Go
okay nvmd
ComradeDover
Profile Joined November 2009
Bulgaria758 Posts
December 08 2009 10:19 GMT
#39
Lol, Jaedong's drawing.

It was fun to watch Flash vs Stork, but watching Flash lose always feels -wrong-, somehow.
Bring back 2v2s!
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
December 08 2009 11:13 GMT
#40
[image loading]


loooool
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 30m
Online Event
9h 30m
FEL
14h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.